Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2012, 02:29   #24
1RoundEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoGlock View Post
I've been bitten by the pistol competition bug about 7 months ago. Love uspsa , etc.

But I have to be honest and not bashing here but I did not really enjoy my first GSSF match I did few weeks back. Maybe it was an off day, idk. Ill give it another shot and I will do another in April hopefully.
Sorry you didn't like it. It's a lot dofferent than the defensive pistol stuff that we have been shooting once or twice a month.

In GSSF the penalties are so stiff that you cannot shoot faster than a miss no matter how hard you try. But as Scott said the prize pool is a lot deeper, and having won a random pistol at my first match, they hooked me for life. Try Norco in April, or of you get the gambling bug there is Vegas in January following SHOT.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

1RoundEye is offline   Reply With Quote