Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-02-2012, 17:48   #41
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
Apparently common courtesy is uncommon in the atheist world
Weren't you the one just calling someone an elitist?

Quote:
Hang on, I'll be right with you.
I'm waiting.

Funny how you just (as in the last 5 minutes) changed up your posting style so that it is more difficult to quote you. Intellectual Cowardice much?

Theory:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Grace:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Big Bang:
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 17:50   #42
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japle View Post
It’s just this kind of – there’s no better word for it – insanity that keeps us Atheists coming back.
Oh, that's b.s. and you know it. You come back because it fills a void in your life or a missing part in your personality.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but victory is of the LORD.

"I refuse to tip-toe through life only to arrive at death safely."

Last edited by happyguy; 12-02-2012 at 18:02..
happyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 17:53   #43
JBnTX
Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post

Show me one thread where some Christian didn't say something utterly absurd.

It's not your place to make that determination on a Religious Issues forum. You're an atheist remember? What do you know about religion other than to criticize, demean and insult Christians?

Have the Glock Talk powers create an Atheist Issues forum for you to spew your atheism and paganism.
JBnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 17:53   #44
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
Weren't you the one just calling someone an elitist?
Believing in common courtesy is elitist? What planet are you from? Seriously, you are getting desperate and it isn't a pretty sight.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but victory is of the LORD.

Last edited by happyguy; 12-02-2012 at 17:55..
Old 12-02-2012, 17:55   #45
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
It's not your place to make that determination on a Religious Issues forum. You're an atheist remember? What do you know about religion other than to criticize, demean and insult Christians?

Have the Glock Talk powers create an Atheist Issues forum for you to spew your atheism and paganism.
Muscogee must be tired of getting spanked over on the PI forum.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy

Old 12-02-2012, 17:58   #46
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

Quote:
You're every bit as dangerous to mankind as they. We'll deal with all of you.
I'm skeered!

Tough guy has spoken...game over.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy

Last edited by happyguy; 12-02-2012 at 18:01..
Old 12-02-2012, 17:59   #47
JBnTX
Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by PettyOfficer View Post

Atheists dont give your faith a bad name, they just point out the obvious corruptions and abuses of power.

Those obvious corruptions and abuses of power are nothing compared to the good that Christianity has done in this world.

The fact that you atheists focus only on the bad and completely ignore the good, is indicative of your desire to criticize and demean Christianity, even if it means lying.

In no way could we ever have a meaningful religious discussion.
JBnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 18:04   #48
hogfish
Señor Member

Quote:
Those would probably be more accurate descriptions.

Christians can't even have a thread about Christian music without the resident atheists posting crap they know is insulting.

But it is OK for them to be insulting because they are enlightened.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
Parallel dementions.

"Almost no matter the question, capitalism and freedom are the answers, while government and religion are not." Syclone538
hogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 18:15   #49
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfish View Post
Parallel dementions.
The fact that I agree with JBnTX should be proof enough that I am transiting a parallel "demention".

But he is right, many of the atheists on GT act like spoiled little brats.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy

Last edited by happyguy; 12-02-2012 at 18:19..
Old 12-02-2012, 18:18   #50
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
Can you dumb that down for me?
I have no idea what you're trying to say?
Sometimes people conceal ideas related to a particular thread in the very first post. Once you know the secret it's much easier to follow along.

Try looking there. Then perhaps my response will make sense to you. Perhaps not.

Randy
steveksux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 18:19   #51
Glock36shooter

Quote:

Yes yes... silence and segregate the opposition. How American of you.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 12-02-2012, 18:21   #52
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Believing in common courtesy is elitist? What planet are you from? Seriously, you are getting desperate and it isn't a pretty sight.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
Can you not read? I said that YOU calling someone an elitist is showing your lack of common courtesy.

See you changed your posting style back... you're not well are you?

Still waiting to hear what it is we envy.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 12-02-2012, 18:23   #53
Glock36shooter

Quote:
I'm skeered!
No need to be. We aren't religious... we don't handle things with violence. We handle them with Logic and Reason. Look at the numbers friend, Your religion is dying in this nation. It's time is running out.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 12-02-2012, 18:23   #54
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
Hate to break it to you Randy, but you don't have a monopoly on reality.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
The earth is not some 10,000 years old. It's billions of years old. The universe is even older. That's the only reality.

It's not a monopoly. Reality is open to all not too blind to see it.

Randy
Old 12-02-2012, 18:24   #55
RyanBDawg

Quote:
I think atheists who want to do a great service to their country (and the world) should move to the middle-east and convert the Islamists to their way of thinking instead of us harmless Christians. It would also prove the strength of their convictions.

Now that's what I would call a win-win strategy.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
"In 1543 Luther published On the Jews and Their Lies in which he says that the Jews are a "base, whoring people, that is, no people of God, and their boast of lineage, circumcision, and law must be accounted as filth."They are full of the "devil's feces ... which they wallow in like swine."The synagogue was a "defiled bride, yes, an incorrigible whore and an evil slut ..."He argues that their synagogues and schools be set on fire, their prayer books destroyed, rabbis forbidden to preach, homes razed, and property and money confiscated. They should be shown no mercy or kindness, afforded no legal protection, and these "poisonous envenomed worms" should be drafted into forced labor or expelled for all time. He also seems to advocate their murder, writing "[w]e are at fault in not slaying them".

-Martin Luther, founder of protestantism

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Glock 26 w/CTC Lasergrips, and Trijicon Sights = Daily Carry
RyanBDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 18:24   #56
Glock36shooter

Quote:
The fact that I agree with JBnTX should be proof enough that I am transiting a parallel "demention".

But he is right, many of the atheists on GT act like spoiled little brats.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
There's that common courtesy you keep talking about.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 12-02-2012, 18:28   #57
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
Those would probably be more accurate descriptions.

Christians can't even have a thread about Christian music without the resident atheists posting crap they know is insulting.

But it is OK for them to be insulting because they are enlightened.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
Actually, I believe I posted some of my favorite Christian music in that thread. I don't recall being insulting. (except maybe to Metallica fans.... )

Randy
Old 12-02-2012, 18:28   #58
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

Quote:
There's that common courtesy you keep talking about.
Waaaaa...poor little baby!

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy

Old 12-02-2012, 18:29   #59
muscogee

Quote:

I sang my first church solo in 1952. I was quoting scriptures before I could read. I know Christianity quite well. It doesn't make sense.

I don't criticize, demean and insult Christians. I challenge illogical irrational comments. I challenge hypocrites. I challenge people who make God in their own image and then insist that I worship their opinion in the name of worshiping God. It's people like you who do the majority of the insulting in this forum. How does that square with loving your neighbour as yourself? How does that square with loving those who spitefully use you? You're right out of Matthew 23.

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 18:32   #60
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy
Apparently common courtesy is uncommon in the atheist world. Boy am I surprised
Not just in Atheists, look at most any of the threads dominated by Christians bickering over scriptures...

I'd say in the Atheist/Christian exchanges, its initiated as often by the Christians as the Atheists. Don't know if it's 50/50, but its hardly a one way street.

I would say it's more of an internet thing rather than Atheist/Christian thing. People get mouthy on the internet when there's no chance of getting hit in the mouth in return...

Randy

Last edited by steveksux; 12-02-2012 at 19:31..