Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-06-2012, 10:48   #1
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Rasputin and Jesus Christ similarities.

Anyone see the similarities here?

Interesting to think if Rasputin was in Jesus's spot, and Jesus tried his bluff the same time and place Rasputin tried bluffing, if Jesus would have ended up with a black and white photo + bullet hole in his head, and Rasputin would have a large cult following such as Christ has now.

Anyone notice this too?
OctoberRust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:18   #2
ArrowJ

I am not sure if I have ever known a group of people as interested in stirring up s#%* as a few of the folks on GT. Seriously, are you just that bored? I mean, you are not even replying to some thread, you just post this crap to sit back and enjoy (by your own admission). You should go to the range more, or maybe take up knitting.
ArrowJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:27   #3
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowJ View Post
I am not sure if I have ever known a group of people as interested in stirring up s#%* as a few of the folks on GT. Seriously, are you just that bored? I mean, you are not even replying to some thread, you just post this crap to sit back and enjoy (by your own admission). You should go to the range more, or maybe take up knitting.

I take it you're unfamiliar with who rasputin was. It is probably scaring you when you're reading the striking similarities he has with your buddy Jesus Christ.

Last I checked, this is religious issues, not "a place where Christians come together and talk about how great and superior their way of thinking is to everyone else's".

You're more than welcome not to open my threads if they bother you that much. I'm sure anyone who brings anything relatively thought-provoking into your life probably scares the bejesus right out of you.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:59   #4
ArrowJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRust View Post
I take it you're unfamiliar with who rasputin was. It is probably scaring you when you're reading the striking similarities he has with your buddy Jesus Christ...I'm sure anyone who brings anything relatively thought-provoking into your life probably scares the bejesus right out of you.
Have you even read my posts in several threads in the religion section? Do I seem to be running scared? As I said, more range time, or knitting perhaps.

Your posts are not worded to bring about discussion. You are specifically starting threads to watch people say things you find stupid in order to bring enjoyment into your life. You have said as much.
ArrowJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 13:04   #5
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowJ View Post
Have you even read my posts in several threads in the religion section? Do I seem to be running scared? As I said, more range time, or knitting perhaps.

Your posts are not worded to bring about discussion. You are specifically starting threads to watch people say things you find stupid in order to bring enjoyment into your life. You have said as much.
When you cannot articulate your point of view so well it not only entertains me, but plenty of others on this board as well. This just goes to show you can't stay on a simple topic such as the one I made in this thread. You, like some of the other religious zealots on here must resort to going off topic, in order to keep away from discussing history and facts. I see you still are unaware of who Rasputin is. I lol'd.