Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-07-2012, 17:01   #301
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionRifleman View Post
You sir are confused. Closet dog.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
This right here is why you dinosaurs lost the election. Absolutely pathetic debate skills that only serve to convince those that already agree with you and never convince anyone else. Must make you proud that all the fags and potheads and welfare queens are so much more effective at getting their point across than you are.

I'm not at all confused and not in the closet either. Look around at some of my posts and see if I'm afraid to post something that most here would disagree with. If I was chomping down a new **** every night I'd say so and not give a damn what you or anyone else thinks.

The only thing I'm confused about sexually is whether my girlfriend and I should invite Ashley or Sarah over tonight.

Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 17:08   #302
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
The only thing I'm confused about sexually is whether my girlfriend and I should invite Ashley or Sarah over tonight.

Both please.

Theory:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Grace:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Big Bang:
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 20:33   #303
randrew379

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
Both please.
You know what they say on the forums: No pictures- didn't happen.
Wait until the moderators are asleep. We won't tell.

randrew379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 20:39   #304
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrew379 View Post

Hells Yeah!

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Old 11-08-2012, 08:58   #305
scccdoc

Quote:
What's your hangup with this? Why insinuate that people are gay when they clearly don't consider gay to be insulting? I don't think it's gross because I don't really think much about it and I'm only about 98% heterosexual. I see a guy occasionally that I find very attractive in a "If I were a woman I'd be all over that" sort of way. I've even tried it and it was gross enough that I knew it wasn't for me but I'm not ashamed to admit it. Maybe you need to go out and **** just one **** so you can get it out of your system like I did because it sure seems to weigh heavily on your mind. The opinions of anyone that have issues with what I've done in private are just that unimportant to me. Looking down on someone that has a partner that's the same sex as them would be like me looking down on you because your wife is fat or ugly or both.

How much does your wife weigh? C'mon tell us the truth........................

Is it enticing?

Or is it maybe none of my business? Especially in the voting booth? Hate the fat but love the fatty wouldn't really make you feel any better about my inability to quit harping on your wife's fat *** when that relationship doesn't even involve me would it? Where would I get off telling you that you should have picked someone thinner? Darwin would have favored a skinny woman's ability to run away from predators faster you know. What happens to the earth's population when the women are so fat that we lose them all to bears and cougars?
So you admit it was gross, The thought of it is gross to me, much less doing it.

My wife is an administrator, but up until a few years ago , lead a low impact aerobics class 3 times a week. As far as weight, I' d guess about 120 at 5' 5". She looks really good, but her heart for people is what is so attractive. She's a great human being.

Just guessing, lol

And when it suits, you refer to Darwin?
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:09   #306
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrew379 View Post

I'd post links to videos we've put up if I thought I could get away with it for a second. I'm sure some of you have already seen them and just don't know it.

But alas, moderators never sleep.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 18:57   #307
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
What's your hangup with this? Why insinuate that people are gay when they clearly don't consider gay to be insulting? I don't think it's gross because I don't really think much about it and I'm only about 98% heterosexual. I see a guy occasionally that I find very attractive in a "If I were a woman I'd be all over that" sort of way. I've even tried it and it was gross enough that I knew it wasn't for me but I'm not ashamed to admit it. Maybe you need to go out and **** just one **** so you can get it out of your system like I did because it sure seems to weigh heavily on your mind. The opinions of anyone that have issues with what I've done in private are just that unimportant to me. Looking down on someone that has a partner that's the same sex as them would be like me looking down on you because your wife is fat or ugly or both.

How much does your wife weigh? C'mon tell us the truth........................

Is it enticing?

Or is it maybe none of my business? Especially in the voting booth? Hate the fat but love the fatty wouldn't really make you feel any better about my inability to quit harping on your wife's fat *** when that relationship doesn't even involve me would it? Where would I get off telling you that you should have picked someone thinner? Darwin would have favored a skinny woman's ability to run away from predators faster you know. What happens to the earth's population when the women are so fat that we lose them all to bears and cougars?
School on a Saturday. No class. None at all. It's amazing. This must be a discardable account for you. No one would publicly do some of the things you are doing online.
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 18:58   #308
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
I'd post links to videos we've put up if I thought I could get away with it for a second. I'm sure some of you have already seen them and just don't know it.

But alas, moderators never sleep.
Those that talk about it the most are usually getting it the least.
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:57   #309
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Those that talk about it the most are usually getting it the least.
Are you having some kind of mental break down? This thread was done. But you seem to feel the need to stir up more trolling for yourself. Pretty petty of you.

You talk about people not being able to accept a difference of opinion. You seem to be the worst offender in that regard.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 01-08-2013 at 09:58..
Old 01-09-2013, 12:48   #310
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
Are you having some kind of mental break down? This thread was done. But you seem to feel the need to stir up more trolling for yourself. Pretty petty of you.
He was trolling (pun intended) through old threads trying to find quotes from me that would cover his arse in the other thread. He failed.

Geko45 is offline   Reply With Quote