SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-07-2012, 13:23   #151
muscogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by token5gtd View Post
There was this one man that would come in semi-regularly. When he wasn't watching us like hawks, nitpicking every little thing we did, bringing his car back with BS complaints, telling us how to do our jobs, barking complaints and orders, and just being a real PITA, he'd be singing praises of his lord and savior, trying to witness to everyone in the store. Might I add, he NEVER wanted to pay full price for ANYTHING.
When people start preaching while discussing business, grab your wallet and start backing up. I've never had anyone do that who didn't try to screw me in the name of the Lord.

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 13:32   #152
JBnTX
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
When people start preaching while discussing business, grab your wallet and start backing up. I've never had anyone do that who didn't try to screw me in the name of the Lord.
I'm finding your posts harder and harder to believe.

Either every religious person in the world has been out to get you since you were born, or you're just not quite telling us the truth.

I doubt someone religious has purposefully tried to take advantage of you, all in the name of religion.

Last edited by JBnTX; 12-07-2012 at 13:33..
JBnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 13:42   #153
token5gtd

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post

Either every religious person in the world has been out to get you since you were born, or you're just not quite telling us the truth.

I doubt someone religious has purposefully tried to take advantage of you, all in the name of religion.

Now you know how WE feel... I don't think we've ever been able to believe anything you post.
token5gtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 13:47   #154
token5gtd

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
This one particular time stands out as him being super cheap...

He wanted us to turn a set of rotors for his old POS chevy van, that had 1/8" or deeper gouges in the already warped rotors. REFUSED to pay for a new set of rotors, which would have been about $50 (or less) for that truck...

So we turned them, slapped on a new set of pads and sent him on his way. Not an hour later hes back, as you christians would call it "Raising Cain." "ITS WORSE NOW THAN BEFORE!!"

Well no ****, you idiot.

Ended up buying the new set of rotors after all, very reluctantly, at full price.. So in his cheapness, he ended up paying twice what he should have in the beginning.

Last edited by token5gtd; 12-07-2012 at 13:48..
token5gtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 14:13   #155
Japle
John, Viera, Fl

Quote:
Posted by muscogee:
It’s common to see business signs with that “fish” symbol on them. That bugs me, because either:
a) They’re genuinely Christians and are advertising it so that people will trust them. They think Christians are more honest than non-Christians. That offends me and I won’t do business with them.
b) They’re not really Christians, but want people to think they are so people will trust them. That makes them hypocrites (and maybe crooks) and I won’t do business with them.
Japle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 14:53   #156
muscogee

Quote:

You've never had anyone try to screw you in the name of the Lord? Southern Baptists are the world's worst. Whatever they do is OK because once they're saved they're always saved. They get a free pass to Heaven regardless of what they do after they, "confess Christ".

Oh, that's right. It's OK as long as they invoke the name of the Lord. The Saints all squeal with glee as they're screwing people and laying up for themselves treasures in Heaven at the same time.

Every religious person is not out to get me. I respect many of them. You're not among them. Most religious people aren't like you but enough of them are to poison the well. I was raised by your kind. You really don't want to engage me at a personal level.

Leona Helmsley

Last edited by muscogee; 12-07-2012 at 14:55..
Old 12-07-2012, 14:55   #157
muscogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japle View Post
It’s common to see business signs with that “fish” symbol on them. That bugs me, because either:
a) They’re genuinely Christians and are advertising it so that people will trust them. They think Christians are more honest than non-Christians. That offends me and I won’t do business with them.
b) They’re not really Christians, but want people to think they are so people will trust them. That makes them hypocrites (and maybe crooks) and I won’t do business with them.
Attending the right church can be good for business.

Leona Helmsley
Old 12-07-2012, 19:44   #158
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
That's the funniest thing I've read in a while!! Especially since it just might be true!
Can't take credit for that, it was posted by Glock36shooter; nor do I think JB would become a car bomber. I seriously doubt he thinks that would be moral and certainly does not have that level of conviction, which is a good thing.
juggy4711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:14   #159
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
So where DO you get your seafood?

Randy
steveksux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:52   #160
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by token5gtd View Post
We're sinners when we do that too right? Isn't missionary the only suitable sexual position according to god?
I'm not worried about what sexual position God likes... If I give up everything but Missionary... my chick will be a sad girl

I'd hate it too.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:46   #161
dbcooper

Quote:

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1457262
Old 12-13-2012, 16:10   #162
void *
Dereference Me!

Quote:
I suspect a large number of self-proclaimed atheists on this forum are actually victims of Christianophobia, or a fear of Christianity.
I suspect you're rationalizing that an entire group of other people think in a particular way merely so you can dismiss them out of hand.
"The human mind is seldom satisfied, and is not justifiable by any natural process whatsoever, as regards geometry, our universe differs only slightly from a long-term, bi-directional, single trait selection experiment." -- Maxwell/Einstein/Johansson
void * is offline   Reply With Quote