Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-06-2012, 15:56   #141
JBnTX
JB in Tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
And so you deny American Citizens equal marriage rights? Because you want to force your morality on others whether they agree with you or not.

But it isn't. It happens in nature. It's obviously part of God's design.

What gives you the right to oppress American Citizens? God? Screw God.

You'd be wrong. Pot causes crime in that it's illegal. It's no worse than drinking a beer yet we make people who partake criminals and waste tax dollars chasing and caging them. Atheists and Homosexuals are only miserable and suffer becuase of religious people. And sin is just something children believe in. "Ooooooooooooo that's that sin." Grow up.

And you have that right. But that's not what you want. You DO have the power to conduct your home as you see fit. But you want to tell other Americans how they can conduct themselves in THEIR homes. Who they can and CANNOT marry, and what they can and CANNOT watch on TV. You don't believe in freedom at all. And you're one of the most Un-American people on this board.
Thank you, I'll take all that into consideration.
JBnTX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 18:30   #142
token5gtd

From the thread about the guy in london who knocks the teenager out from behind:

"What kind of a man hits a woman from behind?

I'm convinced that pure evil in the form of atheism, homosexuality, drug use and other forms of permissive behavior is slowly destroying our civilization."

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...+clocks+london

Post #11

Surely sounds like broiling hatred to me.

AND YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED MY WESTBORO QUESTION???? Why are you dodging the real issues? I think you may be finally realizing that you're full of ****.

If you intend to impart this tyrannical reign of yours on your children as you say, then don't send them to college, keep them stupid. Once they make it away from you... before you know it they'll be another one of us heathen atheists, saying "Wow, dad's a wackjob."

Last edited by token5gtd; 12-06-2012 at 18:38..
token5gtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 18:34   #143
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by token5gtd View Post
"What kind of a man hits a woman from behind?
This guy

Oh wait... I think we're talking about two different things. I didn't mean in the violent assault kinda way. I meant in the kinda way girls like.

Theory:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Grace:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Big Bang:
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 18:42   #144
ksg0245

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
Not all Muslims are like that, just as not all Christians are like the atheists here believe.
Which atheist here has said all Christians are alike, apart from believing in a deity?
ksg0245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 18:43   #145
token5gtd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
This guy

Oh wait... I think we're talking about two different things. I didn't mean in the violent assault kinda way. I meant in the kinda way girls like.
We're sinners when we do that too right? Isn't missionary the only suitable sexual position according to god?
Old 12-06-2012, 18:46   #146
ksg0245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
Religious Issues

Religious Issues

Religious Issues

Religious Issues

Religious Issues
Keep throwing out nonsense, you might get lucky someday. But it hasn't happened yet.
ksg0245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 18:46   #147
token5gtd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksg0245 View Post
Which atheist here has said all Christians are alike, apart from believing in a deity?
I've grown up with/around enough christians to know that they ARE all exactly the same...

Friendly and helpful to anyone in their congregation (when they're not stabbing each other in the backs), condescending and belittling to anyone that isn't.

Last edited by token5gtd; 12-06-2012 at 18:56..
Old 12-06-2012, 18:59   #148
token5gtd

I urge all of you guys to watch "TheAtheistExperience" channel on youtube... there are hundreds of vids.

Its a public access call-in show, based in, wait for it.... AUSTIN TX.

I especially urge the religious/theists in here to watch, just so you can hear your own arguments coming from other people. Maybe you'll realize what you sound like then.
Old 12-06-2012, 19:46   #149
TK-421

Quote:
I've grown up with/around enough christians to know that they ARE all exactly the same...

Friendly and helpful to anyone in their congregation (when they're not stabbing each other in the backs), condescending and belittling to anyone that isn't.
You need to grow up around different Christians then. I've known quite a few christians, and I have met a wide variety of different people. I have met quite a few that are similar to JB and happyguy, but I have also met quite a few who are very different. I have even met a few who understand that it's not their right to try and force their beliefs on others, and that they should worry about the helping ones who want it, rather than trying to force "help" upon those who don't want it.
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 14:00   #150
token5gtd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
You need to grow up around different Christians then. I've known quite a few christians, and I have met a wide variety of different people. I have met quite a few that are similar to JB and happyguy, but I have also met quite a few who are very different. I have even met a few who understand that it's not their right to try and force their beliefs on others, and that they should worry about the helping ones who want it, rather than trying to force "help" upon those who don't want it.
I'm in the South.

I remember this one instance... (I KNOW, only one instance, but its an example.)

I was working w/ my grandfather and uncle on my mother's side at a car/tire shop they owned one summer, in a town 15 minutes from my own hometown. There was this one man that would come in semi-regularly. When he wasn't watching us like hawks, nitpicking every little thing we did, bringing his car back with BS complaints, telling us how to do our jobs, barking complaints and orders, and just being a real PITA, he'd be singing praises of his lord and savior, trying to witness to everyone in the store. Might I add, he NEVER wanted to pay full price for ANYTHING.

Now nobody took him seriously, cause everyone knew what a ******nozzle he really was, one of those people just anal about everything (sound familiar).

Fast forward a year or two, at this point my grandmother (father's side) had gotten me into going to church with her, and I played drums in the band. Apparently this mans local church had closed or he left for some reason, because one day he and his wife show up in my hometown, at our church.

The look on his face when he saw me in that church was PRICELESS.
He knew who I was, and he knew, that I knew, he was an *******. After that day I got nothing but good words, handshakes, and smiles from that hypocrite.

No thanks.

EDIT: Wanted to add that I also remember telling my grandmother later on after he'd been there a while, that I'd known him from before, and that he was one of the meanest men I'd ever met. And of course she shrugged it off as nonsense. Of course he HAS to be a good man, after all, he's in the church.

Last edited by token5gtd; 12-07-2012 at 15:59..
Old 12-07-2012, 14:23   #151
muscogee

Quote:
There was this one man that would come in semi-regularly. When he wasn't watching us like hawks, nitpicking every little thing we did, bringing his car back with BS complaints, telling us how to do our jobs, barking complaints and orders, and just being a real PITA, he'd be singing praises of his lord and savior, trying to witness to everyone in the store. Might I add, he NEVER wanted to pay full price for ANYTHING.
When people start preaching while discussing business, grab your wallet and start backing up. I've never had anyone do that who didn't try to screw me in the name of the Lord.

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 14:32   #152
JBnTX
JB in Tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
When people start preaching while discussing business, grab your wallet and start backing up. I've never had anyone do that who didn't try to screw me in the name of the Lord.
I'm finding your posts harder and harder to believe.

Either every religious person in the world has been out to get you since you were born, or you're just not quite telling us the truth.

I doubt someone religious has purposefully tried to take advantage of you, all in the name of religion.

Last edited by JBnTX; 12-07-2012 at 14:33..
JBnTX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 14:42   #153
token5gtd

Quote:

Either every religious person in the world has been out to get you since you were born, or you're just not quite telling us the truth.

I doubt someone religious has purposefully tried to take advantage of you, all in the name of religion.

Now you know how WE feel... I don't think we've ever been able to believe anything you post.
Old 12-07-2012, 14:47   #154
token5gtd

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
This one particular time stands out as him being super cheap...

He wanted us to turn a set of rotors for his old POS chevy van, that had 1/8" or deeper gouges in the already warped rotors. REFUSED to pay for a new set of rotors, which would have been about $50 (or less) for that truck...

So we turned them, slapped on a new set of pads and sent him on his way. Not an hour later hes back, as you christians would call it "Raising Cain." "ITS WORSE NOW THAN BEFORE!!"

Well no ****, you idiot.

Ended up buying the new set of rotors after all, very reluctantly, at full price.. So in his cheapness, he ended up paying twice what he should have in the beginning.

Last edited by token5gtd; 12-07-2012 at 14:48..
Old 12-07-2012, 15:13   #155
Japle
John, Viera, Fl

Quote:
Posted by muscogee:
It’s common to see business signs with that “fish” symbol on them. That bugs me, because either:
a) They’re genuinely Christians and are advertising it so that people will trust them. They think Christians are more honest than non-Christians. That offends me and I won’t do business with them.
b) They’re not really Christians, but want people to think they are so people will trust them. That makes them hypocrites (and maybe crooks) and I won’t do business with them.
Japle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 15:53   #156
muscogee

Quote:

You've never had anyone try to screw you in the name of the Lord? Southern Baptists are the world's worst. Whatever they do is OK because once they're saved they're always saved. They get a free pass to Heaven regardless of what they do after they, "confess Christ".

Oh, that's right. It's OK as long as they invoke the name of the Lord. The Saints all squeal with glee as they're screwing people and laying up for themselves treasures in Heaven at the same time.

Every religious person is not out to get me. I respect many of them. You're not among them. Most religious people aren't like you but enough of them are to poison the well. I was raised by your kind. You really don't want to engage me at a personal level.

Leona Helmsley

Last edited by muscogee; 12-07-2012 at 15:55..
Old 12-07-2012, 15:55   #157
muscogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japle View Post
It’s common to see business signs with that “fish” symbol on them. That bugs me, because either:
a) They’re genuinely Christians and are advertising it so that people will trust them. They think Christians are more honest than non-Christians. That offends me and I won’t do business with them.
b) They’re not really Christians, but want people to think they are so people will trust them. That makes them hypocrites (and maybe crooks) and I won’t do business with them.
Attending the right church can be good for business.

Leona Helmsley
Old 12-07-2012, 20:44   #158
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
That's the funniest thing I've read in a while!! Especially since it just might be true!
Can't take credit for that, it was posted by Glock36shooter; nor do I think JB would become a car bomber. I seriously doubt he thinks that would be moral and certainly does not have that level of conviction, which is a good thing.
juggy4711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:14   #159
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
So where DO you get your seafood?

Randy
steveksux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:52   #160
Glock36shooter

Quote:
We're sinners when we do that too right? Isn't missionary the only suitable sexual position according to god?
I'm not worried about what sexual position God likes... If I give up everything but Missionary... my chick will be a sad girl

I'd hate it too.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote