GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 10:53   #126
Gunhaver
the wrong hands
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,736
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
How much does your wife weigh? C'mon tell us the truth........................

So, you were implying she was thin?C'mon dude, that argument is laughable. You're making yourself look even worse, just like some of your pals, caught with your foot in your mouth. Try another "twist"
Wow. I must have really hit a nerve with that comment. I meant no offense to your wife, honest.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:15   #127
muscogee
Senior Member
 
muscogee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 6,841


Quote:
Originally Posted by Japle View Post
You should read "The Discovery and Conquest of Mexico" by Bernal Diaz del Castillo. It's an account of the Cortez campaign written by a soldier who was there every step of the way. Nearly every line of dialog the author quotes has a reference to the Christian god or Jesus or Mary. The army killed hundreds, maybe thousands, but that wasn't a problem. The Indians were all pagans, so they had no right to live, according to the Christian morals of the day.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Discover...item35c217873b

The Conquistadores were after gold and they used Christianity to justify slaughter and slavery. Itís easy to excuse barbaric behavior, since the Bible is filled with it.
Thanks. I have read several books on the conquest of Mexico but I'm always interested in an new perspective. It's on the way.
__________________
"We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes."

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:19   #128
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
We that sounds like something of a physical nature. Trust me... there is nothing your chick can do that mine can't. In fact I'm willing to bet she does some things your chick won't.
You only consider the physical (though very important), what are you, 15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
Well I'm willing to listen to see if maybe you're right... but you won't elaborate.
If you do not believe in God, how could he bless you, or why would he? I thought you said you knew the Bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
Here is your problem... you shoot your mouth off with nothing to back it up. You claim there is a list of blessings and positives to your relationship that mine cannot produce yet are unable to elaborate on them.
I'm entitled to privacy and don't think it mature to discuss my "chick's" sexuality. See answer below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
your marriage is somehow superior because you're a believer. But it is not, and you cannot substantiate on any level that it is

We have a lasting bond that is far better than your promiscuous relationship. It is based on God , trust, commitment, our children (you have NEVER felt so alive until you watch your baby born and participate in their development).
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:29   #129
TK-421
Senior Member
 
TK-421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
If you do not believe in God, how could he bless you, or why would he? I thought you said you knew the Bible?
Because God loves all of his children, and if atheists aren't his children, then where did they come from?. I thought you said you knew the bible?
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:30   #130
muscogee
Senior Member
 
muscogee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 6,841


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
It is a perfect example of every lie told by an atheist on this board. Completely fabricated by some theist out of extreme desperation to paint us as the bad guy somehow.

Did anyone else confuse my analogy with my actually calling his wife fat?
scccccccccccccccdoc can't think abstractly so to his two dimensional mind you did. For him everything must be literally true or untrue. Everything must be black or white. Since the world is really millions of colors he misses most of what the rest of us see, but he doesn't know it. Subtly is lost on him.
__________________
"We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes."

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:41   #131
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
You only consider the physical (though very important), what are you, 15?
You were being so private I assumed you were talking about the physical. So we agree... physically there is nothing your chick can offer you that mine cannot offer me. Good... let us move on.

Quote:
If you do not believe in God, how could he bless you, or why would he? I thought you said you knew the Bible?
I do know the bible. What blessings are you talking about?

Quote:
We have a lasting bond that is far better than your promiscuous relationship.
We have a lasting bond that is just as powerful. Prove that it is not.

Quote:
It is based on God , trust, commitment, our children
My chick and I have as much trust as you and yours... prove that we don't. Our commitment is stronger as we've made a pledge to the invisible pink unicorn to love one another and everyone knows the IPU can kick God's ass. And we share the raising of a child and she brings us much joy. Still not seeing what you're getting that I'm not.

Quote:
(you have NEVER felt so alive until you watch your baby born and participate in their development).
You don't need to be married or believe in God to experience this.

Still waiting for these extra special blessings that your relationship provides that mine cannot.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 13:28   #132
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
scccccccccccccccdoc can't think abstractly so to his two dimensional mind you did. For him everything must be literally true or untrue. Everything must be black or white. Since the world is really millions of colors he misses most of what the rest of us see, but he doesn't know it. Subtly is lost on him.
How's the search for the "500" going? BTW, read the whole post that he made, he took it to far............ but the laughs on him.
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 13:36   #133
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
You were being so private I assumed you were talking about the physical. So we agree... physically there is nothing your chick can offer you that mine cannot offer me. Good... let us move on.



I do know the bible. What blessings are you talking about?



We have a lasting bond that is just as powerful. Prove that it is not.



My chick and I have as much trust as you and yours... prove that we don't. Our commitment is stronger as we've made a pledge to the invisible pink unicorn to love one another and everyone knows the IPU can kick God's ass. And we share the raising of a child and she brings us much joy. Still not seeing what you're getting that I'm not.



You don't need to be married or believe in God to experience this.

Still waiting for these extra special blessings that your relationship provides that mine cannot.
Spin and twist all you want, he was reaching for straws and assigning a stereotype to my wife. THEN lied about it.
I never made any assumptions or dispersions toward your "chick".

One blessing you cannot receive......... To love your WIFE as Christ loved the church.........
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 13:57   #134
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Spin and twist all you want, he was reaching for straws and assigning a stereotype to my wife. THEN lied about it.
I never made any assumptions or dispersions toward your "chick".
I haven't made any claims about your back and forth with Gunhaver. You're getting confused. I am engaging you on these blessings you claim exist but can't seem to find evidence for.

Quote:
One blessing you cannot receive......... To love your WIFE as Christ loved the church.........
I love my chick more than Christ loved the church. I love her more than God loves Christ. Prove that I don't.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 13:58   #135
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Wow. I must have really hit a nerve with that comment. I meant no offense to your wife, honest.
Didn't hit a nerve, but it was inappropriate. My wife was a high school and college cheerleader and later an aerobics instructor.

If that is an apology, I accept....... DOC
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 14:03   #136
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
I haven't made any claims about your back and forth with Gunhaver. You're getting confused. I am engaging you on these blessings you claim exist but can't seem to find evidence for.



I love my chick more than Christ loved the church. I love her more than God loves Christ. Prove that I don't.
Idiotic statement, "prove that I don't" but not as bad as "I love my chick more than Christ loved the church" You can't receive a blessing you do not believe exists in the first place, or do you now believe in God, Jesus and the Bible. Wait.......................................... I'll be ready for your spin in a few.
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 14:11   #137
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Idiotic statement, "prove that I don't" but not as bad as "I love my chick more than Christ loved the church"
Why? I do love her more than Christ loved the church. Christ's love only weighed 28.843 fuzzies. Mine weighs 73.629 if you care to round up.

Quote:
You can't receive a blessing you do not believe exists in the first place, or do you now believe in God, Jesus and the Bible.
I keep waiting to hear what they are but you're not bringing a lot to the table.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 14:23   #138
TK-421
Senior Member
 
TK-421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
You can't receive a blessing you do not believe exists in the first place
He doesn't want the blessing, he just wants to find out what makes you think your "blessing" makes you so much better than him. Because he seems to be much happier without this "blessing", than you are with your "blessing."
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 14:25   #139
Gunhaver
the wrong hands
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,736
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Didn't hit a nerve, but it was inappropriate. My wife was a high school and college cheerleader and later an aerobics instructor.

If that is an apology, I accept....... DOC
No, it wasn't an apology. If she's so svelte then you should have just laughed it off instead of just getting all butthurt and insisting it was an insult. Do you really not see what I was saying or are you that starved for a perceived victory that you need to hang on to this. You're really starting to look foolish.

Here's your quote right before mine where you accuse G36 of being a homosexual because he wasn't on the gay bashing wagon with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
And I think a man having sex with a man is gross. So what is your point? I have a right to believe it is gross. Is it gross to you? Or is it enticing, c'mon tell us the truth........................

I've never said I hate homosexuals, like YOU said, "There are sexual things about hetero and homo sexuality that many folks might find gross". Let me say this again since your STM is failing.............. Hate the sin, love the sinner
Notice how I worded my "fat wife" comment very similarly to yours to show the absurdity of your comment? Of course you do but I'm going to go into detail about it anyway to make it harder for you to play stupid. Did you really mean to imply that G36 was gay because he didn't get as disgusted by gays as you do or were you getting at something else?

So why do you get to word something one way to insult someone's sexual orientation and it's fine but when someone else words something the same way that's not cool because your wife was involved? I was just taking a shot in the dark making an example and didn't even know you were married. Just thought it was a big possibility given how homophobic you are.

How about you actually think this through and give a real answer 'cause now that you called me a liar and then had the brass to assume that I would actually apologize for your perceived insult I'm going to be all over you with this until you either fess up, disappear from the thread or it gets locked.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 14:32   #140
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
No, it wasn't an apology. If she's so svelte then you should have just laughed it off instead of just getting all butthurt and insisting it was an insult. Do you really not see what I was saying or are you that starved for a perceived victory that you need to hang on to this. You're really starting to look foolish.

Here's your quote right before mine where you accuse G36 of being a homosexual because he wasn't on the gay bashing wagon with you.



Notice how I worded my "fat wife" comment very similarly to yours to show the absurdity of your comment? Of course you do but I'm going to go into detail about it anyway to make it harder for you to play stupid. Did you really mean to imply that G36 was gay because he didn't get as disgusted by gays as you do or were you getting at something else?

So why do you get to word something one way to insult someone's sexual orientation and it's fine but when someone else words something the same way that's not cool because your wife was involved? I was just taking a shot in the dark making an example and didn't even know you were married. Just thought it was a big possibility given how homophobic you are.

How about you actually think this through and give a real answer 'cause now that you called me a liar and then had the brass to assume that I would actually apologize for your perceived insult I'm going to be all over you with this until you either fess up, disappear from the thread or it gets locked.
scccdoc is just stupid dude. He makes a bunch of giant claims and lets his mouth write a bunch of checks his ass can't cash, and then from there accuses everyone else of twisting his words when he can't back pedal fast enough to save his delicate ego. He'd never admit he was wrong. He'd never admit anything was ever his fault. His wife must be a saint because he has to be the most childish and impossible human being to live with ever.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 15:13   #141
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
No, it wasn't an apology.If she's so svelte then you should have just laughed it off instead of just getting all butthurt and insisting it was an insult.
Sorry you won't apologize if you offended me or anyone else. Grown ups take responsibility.

Laugh it off? Insults and jabs are common here. Though you won't apologize, do you want me to give you the benefit of the doubt when you say something negative (or potentially perceived that way)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Here's your quote right before mine where you accuse G36 of being a homosexual
Did I call him a homosexual?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
because he wasn't on the gay bashing wagon with you.
I don't think I was "bashing" unless your definition is "morally wrong behavior". As I have said, I have friends who are gay, I don't like their lifestyle. "Hate the sin......."



Notice how I worded my "fat wife" comment very similarly to yours to show the absurdity of your comment? Of course you do but I'm going to go into detail about it anyway to make it harder for you to play stupid. Did you really mean to imply that G36 was gay because he didn't get as disgusted by gays as you do or were you getting at something else?

Stupid? Get my point about insults flying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
disgusted by gays as you do
......I think you said male homosexuality grossed you out. Am I mistaken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
So why do you get to word something one way to insult someone's sexual orientation and it's fine but when someone else words something the same way that's not cool because your wife was involved?
I assume you said it because you felt insulted. Pot calling the kettle black?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
perceived insult I'm going to be all over you with this until you either fess up, disappear from the thread or it gets locked.
Perception IS reality. Must have really burned you that I busted Musky again for the 500 lie, after 36 failed to reconcile "turning people against Christ for the 'good' of humanity" versus the the amount of work and funds Christians donate in general and in disasters. Are you guys on one of those hokie wrestling shows? Your "tag team" needs a little work. I will review the thread this week end to see if I am mistaken about you (an apology would have gone a long way, but I will apologize if I am mistaken).
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 15:31   #142
TK-421
Senior Member
 
TK-421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
"turning people against Christ for the 'good' of humanity" versus the the amount of work and funds Christians donate in general and in disasters.
Hmm, that amount of work might be good, if they weren't still going to other countries to offer aid and assistance, while trying to convert the people they're helping, and trying to force their beliefs upon others. If you're going to help them, then help them. If you're going to try and force your beliefs on others, then try to force your beliefs on others. But don't bull**** them and try to claim you're helping them by forcing your beliefs upon them.
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 15:52   #143
Gunhaver
the wrong hands
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,736
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Sorry you won't apologize if you offended me or anyone else. Grown ups take responsibility.

Laugh it off? Insults and jabs are common here. Though you won't apologize, do you want me to give you the benefit of the doubt when you say something negative (or potentially perceived that way)?
I couldn't care less if you were offended. I do however care about exposing your lies and letting you dig yourself in deeper by refusing to explain why it was OK for you to say it and not me. Grown ups take responsibility.


Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Did I call him a homosexual?
No more than I called your wife fat. I used the exact same wording in fact so you should be precisely as offended as you intended G36 to be with your comment. If you meant no insult then you should perceive none.


Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
I don't think I was "bashing" unless your definition is "morally wrong behavior". As I have said, I have friends who are gay, I don't like their lifestyle. "Hate the sin......."
What's up with the need to have a strong opinion on other's relationships anyway? If you're so damn blessed with your not fat wife then you should be happy with that and have no reason to look down on others. "Hate the sin, love the sinner" is just a cop out phrase used to justify hating the sinner. We all know Christians ain't **** without somebody to compare themselves to and find fault with to lift themselves up.


Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Notice how I worded my "fat wife" comment very similarly to yours to show the absurdity of your comment? Of course you do but I'm going to go into detail about it anyway to make it harder for you to play stupid. Did you really mean to imply that G36 was gay because he didn't get as disgusted by gays as you do or were you getting at something else?

Stupid? Get my point about insults flying?
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said stupid. It apparently was all the excuse you needed to avoid my very good question. If you avoid the question again the appropriated insult for me to send flying will be "coward".


Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
......I think you said male homosexuality grossed you out. Am I mistaken?
I don't really think about it enough to get grossed out. You on the other hand...


Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
I assume you said it because you felt insulted. Pot calling the kettle black?
You don't have the intellectual capacity to insult me. Insults only bother me when they're clever and witty. That's all I respect. You're more like a name calling child except more fun to humiliate because you should know better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Perception IS reality. Must have really burned you that I busted Musky again for the 500 lie, after 36 failed to reconcile "turning people against Christ for the 'good' of humanity" versus the the amount of work and funds Christians donate in general and in disasters. Are you guys on one of those hokie wrestling shows? Your "tag team" needs a little work. I will review the thread this week end to see if I am mistaken about you (an apology would have gone a long way, but I will apologize if I am mistaken).
I'm not following either of your feuds with Musky or 36 and I'm not the slightest bit concerned with the outcome. They can both handle you just fine. This isn't about anything other than you calling me a liar and then demanding an apology for your perceived butthurt. Perception is reality? Maybe when you're a delusional, self centered theist. You check out whatever you need to on me. I'm sure you'll need all the ammo you can get.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 16:05   #144
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
scccdoc... Why are you ALWAYS wailing and moaning about somebody offending you. That's all you freakin do. Make a point or don't. But shut up the whining already.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 16:52   #145
muscogee
Senior Member
 
muscogee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 6,841


Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
How's the search for the "500" going? BTW, read the whole post that he made, he took it to far............ but the laughs on him.
fish!!!
__________________
"We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes."

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:09   #146
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
No, it wasn't an apology. If she's so svelte then you should have just laughed it off instead of just getting all butthurt and insisting it was an insult. Do you really not see what I was saying or are you that starved for a perceived victory that you need to hang on to this. You're really starting to look foolish.

Here's your quote right before mine where you accuse G36 of being a homosexual because he wasn't on the gay bashing wagon with you.



Notice how I worded my "fat wife" comment very similarly to yours to show the absurdity of your comment? Of course you do but I'm going to go into detail about it anyway to make it harder for you to play stupid. Did you really mean to imply that G36 was gay because he didn't get as disgusted by gays as you do or were you getting at something else?

So why do you get to word something one way to insult someone's sexual orientation and it's fine but when someone else words something the same way that's not cool because your wife was involved? I was just taking a shot in the dark making an example and didn't even know you were married. Just thought it was a big possibility given how homophobic you are.

How about you actually think this through and give a real answer 'cause now that you called me a liar and then had the brass to assume that I would actually apologize for your perceived insult I'm going to be all over you with this until you either fess up, disappear from the thread or it gets locked.
It is a long running theme of this board that insults are flung recklessly. Some examples:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Pshhh, ya. That's the whole point. It's also easier to just like sleeping with women than to have to bother with a furry costume or role play in the bondage room or some other kind of weird kink you need to get off. Some people are just like to make things more difficult than they need to be.
That was from you to me, kinda set a tone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
scccccccccccccccdoc can't think abstractly so to his two dimensional mind you did. For him everything must be literally true or untrue. Everything must be black or white. Since the world is really millions of colors he misses most of what the rest of us see, but he doesn't know it. Subtly is lost on him.
And you don't have to look far for 36 insulting me , do you?

I did not see your original post, did you delete it? I see how you were using an analogy now, but at the time, Your previous comment " It's also easier to just like sleeping with women than to have to bother with a furry costume or role play in the bondage room or some other kind of weird kink you need to get off.."
To be followed by:

Looking down on someone that has a partner that's the same sex as them would be like me looking down on you because your wife is fat or ugly or both.

How much does your wife weigh? C'mon tell us the truth........................

Is it enticing?

Really? Do you not see how That could be construed as calling my wife "fat and/ or ugly?

In your defense, you did say(and I missed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Wow. I must have really hit a nerve with that comment. I meant no offense to your wife, honest. Religious Issues
When I assumed you were apologizing later, I wish you would have pointed this post out to me. There is no shame in what you said, I would call it an "apology", as I now apologize for missing that post which would have prevented me from calling you a liar. Please note, I've witnessed lies by atheist on this board before and assumed you simply were in the "gang" mentality.

As far as me calling 36 "gay":

He asked a rhetorical question of Sharkey.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
What's so hard about it?




Ah so if you repent and are forgiven you're still going to be punished?
Which I replied:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Are you really asking these questions or just playing the "straight" man?
"straight" as in comedy acts where there was a "straight man" setting up a joke and another delivering a punch line. You may be familiar with Carson and McMahon or SNL skits. If I wanted to infer that 36 was gay, don't you think I would have done that months ago?

You may not see my point of view, however, as I told you, if I found evidence that I was wrong, I would retract the"liar" comment. Are you willing to admit that some of your posts to me could be construed as offensive? DOC
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:29   #147
Sharkey
Senior Member
 
Sharkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 3,579
Dang atheists bully tools.
I have bad dreams now that I'm in RI and god doesn't exist.
I have PTSD now........

At least Santa is real right?
__________________
Our perception of God determines our communication with Him.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:52   #148
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
I couldn't care less if you were offended. I do however care about exposing your lies and letting you dig yourself in deeper by refusing to explain why it was OK for you to say it and not me. Grown ups take responsibility.




No more than I called your wife fat. I used the exact same wording in fact so you should be precisely as offended as you intended G36 to be with your comment. If you meant no insult then you should perceive none.




What's up with the need to have a strong opinion on other's relationships anyway? If you're so damn blessed with your not fat wife then you should be happy with that and have no reason to look down on others. "Hate the sin, love the sinner" is just a cop out phrase used to justify hating the sinner. We all know Christians ain't **** without somebody to compare themselves to and find fault with to lift themselves up.




I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said stupid. It apparently was all the excuse you needed to avoid my very good question. If you avoid the question again the appropriated insult for me to send flying will be "coward".




I don't really think about it enough to get grossed out. You on the other hand...




You don't have the intellectual capacity to insult me. Insults only bother me when they're clever and witty. That's all I respect. You're more like a name calling child except more fun to humiliate because you should know better.



I'm not following either of your feuds with Musky or 36 and I'm not the slightest bit concerned with the outcome. They can both handle you just fine. This isn't about anything other than you calling me a liar and then demanding an apology for your perceived butthurt. Perception is reality? Maybe when you're a delusional, self centered theist. You check out whatever you need to on me. I'm sure you'll need all the ammo you can get.
Apparently you haven't been " following either of your (my) feuds with Musky or 36 ". So you know of the animosity on the board ............ and the defensive posture I took from your remarks.
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 13:29   #149
muscogee
Senior Member
 
muscogee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 6,841


Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Apparently you haven't been " following either of your (my) feuds with Musky or 36 ". So you know of the animosity on the board ............ and the defensive posture I took from your remarks.
No one cares about your feuds but you. The rest of us turn the other cheek. Feuding isn't Christian. I have no animosity towards you. I realize you can't help it.

My statement about you not being able to think abstractly wasn't an insult. It was a statement of fact. That's why so much goes over you head. That's why you don't get Gunhaver's humor. He's just messing with you. He's not serious. He doesn't care about your woman. No one here cares. Laugh it off.
__________________
"We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes."

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 14:04   #150
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
No one cares about your feuds but you. The rest of us turn the other cheek. Feuding isn't Christian. I have no animosity towards you. I realize you can't help it.

My statement about you not being able to think abstractly wasn't an insult. It was a statement of fact. That's why so much goes over you head. That's why you don't get Gunhaver's humor. He's just messing with you. He's not serious. He doesn't care about your woman. No one here cares. Laugh it off.
Really? When we first started posting, I stated that we could be friendly with one another (or words to that effect) though we had different beliefs and you absolutely refused. I have friends that are atheists (and a nephew) and friends that are homosexual, male and female. As far as Ghaver's humor, no I don't get it, we don't know one another. BTW, it was an analogy,not humor (according to him, or is that over your head?

Frankly, I would like to have a decent relationship with all of you, you make it difficult for the outsider looking in.......................................... I've thought outside the box until your "humor" got a bit ridiculous.
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:19.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,138
316 Members
822 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42