Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-12-2012, 11:02   #21
Gunnut 45/454

BudMan5
I missed that part! Yep then block everything until you get Constitutional carry! That's the best thing you can have! Then you don't have to pay for training, permits and OC is allowed! I always thought it was funny IL didn't even follow there own State Constitution as far as guns!
Old 12-12-2012, 12:52   #22
WarCry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnut 45/454 View Post
BudMan5
I missed that part! Yep then block everything until you get Constitutional carry! That's the best thing you can have! Then you don't have to pay for training, permits and OC is allowed! I always thought it was funny IL didn't even follow there own State Constitution as far as guns!
Actually, they do. The IL State Constitution says:
"SECTION 22. RIGHT TO ARMS
Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

The state does have the police power, and therefore the laws they passed are the "subject only to police power" that's mentioned. Very sad, but still within the rights as listed in the state constitution.
Old 12-12-2012, 18:18   #23
Gunnut 45/454

"SECTION 22. RIGHT TO ARMS
Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Ah no they didn't as you didn't have the right to carry! And the police power "Infringed on every other aspect of your right without any justification!
Old 12-12-2012, 21:43   #24
33rdglock17
Boosh

It will be amazing if we actually get shall issue. I know my local CLEO is all for CC though so even may issue will work for me but I'd feel bad for everybody else.

The local chicago news broadcasts are already talking about how this will flood the streets with guns and cause "wild west shootouts". They just fail to accept that it is a gang/drug culture problem, not a gun problem
33rdglock17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:16   #25
Gunnut 45/454

33rdglock17
Agreed I just can't see the Progressive libertards just rolling over and letting this slide -especially King Obamamoa! This is going to get very interesting!
Old 12-13-2012, 23:36   #26
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33rdglock17 View Post
It will be amazing if we actually get shall issue. I know my local CLEO is all for CC though so even may issue will work for me but I'd feel bad for everybody else.

The local chicago news broadcasts are already talking about how this will flood the streets with guns and cause "wild west shootouts". They just fail to accept that it is a gang/drug culture problem, not a gun problem
Tell the MORONS to look to Texas, Louisiana and Florida. Violent crime dropped. But they are parroting the same thing the MORON Liberals did in those states and it AIN'T NEVER HAPPENED!!!! But the MORONS will continue broadcasting BS to scare the sheep. OH LODY LODY DEM PEOPLE GONNA HAVE GUNS OH LODY
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 23:46   #27
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

That would require free thinking,it ain't gonna happen with those folk.'08.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:15   #28
RussP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33rdglock17 View Post
Okay, so to them bad guys shooting bad guys and innocents is okay, but good guys shooting bad guys is not okay?

The next weekend of 30+ shootings by bad guys, someone should call in to a local talk show and ask that question...

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921

Last edited by RussP; 12-14-2012 at 08:15..
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 15:32   #29
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
Okay, so to them bad guys shooting bad guys and innocents is okay, but good guys shooting bad guys is not okay?

The next weekend of 30+ shootings by bad guys, someone should call in to a local talk show and ask that question...
Bad guys shooting bad guys = OK. Bad guys shooting good guys = OK. Good guys shooting bad guy = VERRY B A D!!!!
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 12-14-2012 at 15:33..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:17   #30
I0WA

As a resident of Illinois, and a commuter into Chicago, I am very much looking forward to how this turns out. I'd love to see our guys in the seats unite and block all bills until constitutional carry is allowed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
I0WA is offline   Reply With Quote