GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-23-2012, 02:29   #1
Nalapombu

Any PICS of G20 or G21 with TACTICAL Length Slide??

Hey all,

I'd like to see some pics of a G20 with a Tactical length slide and barrel. If it's a 21 that would be A-OK too.

I am looking into this because it seems like the 10mm version with the T length slide would be a great sidearm for pigs. I bowhunt for feral hogs and am getting ready to start here in Texas. I haven't been pig hunting in Texas yet, I've only been a resident about 8 months. Back in Florida I carried my S&W M65 with 3 inch barrel in 357mag. I never had to get it out though. I haven't done any study of the ballistics comparing the 357 mag and the 10mm to see which one would be more potent. I do know that having the extra rounds would make me feel more comfortable knowing that there have been occasions where thugs use the public hunting areas to take care of some of their nefarious acts.

So, I hope someone has some pics of the G20 in the TACTICAL length that they can share.

If I understand the Lone Wolf page correctly if I have a stock G21 I can buy a Lone Wolf T length slide and barrel and simply swap it out and have a fully functioning 10mm. Correct?

One last question if I have a G29 (that's the smaller brother to the G20 isn't it?) can I also put that same T length Lone Wolf slide assembly on it and have it work without any problems? That would be in case the smaller 10mm fit my hand better than the full size model.

Thanks for your time and help.

Nalajr
Old 12-24-2012, 19:13   #2
Nalapombu

C'mon....there has got to be somebody that has pics of this setup or has answers to the questions I asked.

I hope I don't have to call Lone Wolf on Wednesday to find out.

Nalajr