GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 20:22   #41
Denthead
Member
 
Denthead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Virgnia
Posts: 91
How many of you here have read Unintended Consiquences?
Denthead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 21:02   #42
Jerry
Moderator
 
Jerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 8,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denthead View Post
How many of you here have read Unintended Consiquences?
One of the things I loved about the book is how factual some of the information is and how it was woven into the story.
__________________
Jerry
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 12-31-2012 at 22:20..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 22:08   #43
Jerry
Moderator
 
Jerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 8,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Oh, my....oh my.... Where DO I start....
David Koresh was a nut job wanna be savior. Lets not talk of his messiah complex which led to the deaths of innocent children and their swayed parents. Yes, a better plan could have been taken into arrest Koresh. It wasnt.
The children of the branch dividian died due to david koresh disobeying the law.
Wow! Just wow! Your thinking on the issue is beyond Unbelievable. The children died because Koresh disobeyed the law? Do you actually believe that justifies what was done? If someone kidnaps a child it’s OK if the LEO’s kill the child just as long as they get the kidnapper? And don’t you dare try to tell me it’s not the same. What we had was a government agency out of control. There is NO JUSTIFICATION for the burning death of those children.

If the powers to be were to order the confiscation of civilian arms the JBT would go to it with the same VIGOR as the ones that murdered the children.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Thanks for elaborating on the JBT. I really appreciate it. Now I remember what the NRA said about those agents who died following orders that day.
Thank you for making my point. “They were just following orders”. (Burning children to death). I’m sorry if the truth offends you. The truth has a way of doing that when someone is dead wrong.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
More to the point, thank you, thank you , thank you for outing yourself as to whom you are.
Is that supposed to be a put down? Exactly who would I really be? A man that doesn’t believe in burning children to death to SAVE them and stop an alleged criminal. I would think that was a decent person. Obviously you don’t agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Oh, and I like how you are part of the political program to stop gun regulations. I really do.
However, why haven't you stood up like you were before to shoot em in the face if they try to take your guns when they took koreshs. You didn't. And you shouldn't. Yes....you are no better than the FUDDS hypocrisy when it comes to gun regulation. When it affects me I will .... Nothing. Blah.

As far as .coms..... You have said enough.
Do you know what year that happened? Do you know what I was doing? No! You do know the road was barricaded and no one could get in or out? Exactly how much don't you know? I can tell you what I know....

The one that has been outed here is you. Burning children is OK as long as you get the bad guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Hey, enjoy New Years Eve!!!!

Hugs!!!!!!


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
Jerry
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 12-31-2012 at 22:19..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 00:00   #44
TactiCool
Senior Member
 
TactiCool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Southeast LA.
Posts: 558
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Oh, my....oh my.... Where DO I start....
David Koresh was a nut job wanna be savior. Lets not talk of his messiah complex which led to the deaths of innocent children and their swayed parents. Yes, a better plan could have been taken into arrest Koresh. It wasnt.
The children of the branch dividian died due to david koresh disobeying the law.


Thanks for elaborating on the JBT. I really appreciate it. Now I remember what the NRA said about those agents who died following orders that day.

More to the point, thank you, thank you , thank you for outing yourself as to whom you are.

Oh, and I like how you are part of the political program to stop gun regulations. I really do.
However, why haven't you stood up like you were before to shoot em in the face if they try to take your guns when they took koreshs. You didn't. And you shouldn't. Yes....you are no better than the FUDDS hypocrisy when it comes to gun regulation. When it affects me I will .... Nothing. Blah.
Gun-Control Issues
TactiCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 00:21   #45
57cal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavionic View Post
First off, welcome to GT!

I recall the comments by Obama. And I would agree that simply because he has not recently mentioned the idea, it certainly doesn't mean that he doesn't desire to implement such an idea. However the current political climate would not be receptive to such an idea...which is likely why it remains buried in his bucket.

So while you're certainly correct in your recollection, I would respectfully disagree that this method would be used for implementing any kind of gun confiscation program. I seriously doubt that trained LE would not want to go door-to-door. Yes, I remember Katrina, however so do most Americans. And on a national level, this type of mandate would be incredibly dangerous to impose. Throw in a civilian, untrained defense force and I think most folks would anticipate the results would not be desired. Therefore I just don't see it.
I would love for my suspicion to be utterly false, BUT, when occupy wall street went into full swing it was embraced by the current regime and pelosi, who both mocked the tea party. Ows was funded by contributors and fueled by leftist liberals, cost taxpayers lots of money and a total distraction for police efforts. I just hope you are sharp enough to realize when you are a victim of the current regime whether it be fundemental freedoms, paying excessively for others(taxes) or healthcare when you or a loved one is denied healthcare or issued substandard healthcare. When this happens just think of this healthy debate, thank you.
57cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:57   #46
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Jerry, do you take meds for high blood pressure?

If so, don't skip a dose.

Hugs.....
Oh....and Happy New Year.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
GRIMLET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:26   #47
jdavionic
NRA Member
 
jdavionic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 12,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by 57cal View Post
I would love for my suspicion to be utterly false, BUT, when occupy wall street went into full swing it was embraced by the current regime and pelosi, who both mocked the tea party. Ows was funded by contributors and fueled by leftist liberals, cost taxpayers lots of money and a total distraction for police efforts. I just hope you are sharp enough to realize when you are a victim of the current regime whether it be fundemental freedoms, paying excessively for others(taxes) or healthcare when you or a loved one is denied healthcare or issued substandard healthcare. When this happens just think of this healthy debate, thank you.
Oh I don't deny there is definitely smoke. Just not convinced of the fire source. Obama definitely gave a wink & nod to the OWS. He sympathized with their efforts and emboldened them to continue. He (and the DOJ) did the same thing with the '08 election with respect to the Black Panthers. This time, the corruption was much worse...again due to the 'okay' given by this administration.
__________________
- JD

"No matter how bad it gets, if you're still alive it's just another bad day."
jdavionic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 13:28   #48
Jerry
Moderator
 
Jerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 8,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Jerry, do you take meds for high blood pressure?

If so, don't skip a dose.

Hugs.....
Oh....and Happy New Year.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Officer, that is none of your business. However I will say this. I am not in need of any type of medication. I was told that by a Doctor. Recently! It seems though, from your posts, you could use a reality check and some lessons in humanity. According to you it's OK to burn children to death... if in your mind, it can be blamed on the bad guy i.e. the ends justify the means. Saving children through death.

I sure hope you're still keeping that "bullet" in your pocket.

Happy New Year, Stay Safe
__________________
Jerry
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 01-01-2013 at 13:32..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 13:44   #49
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
Officer, that is none of your business. However I will say this. I am not in need of any type of medication. I was told that by a Doctor. Recently! It seems though, from your posts, you could use a reality check and some lessons in humanity. According to you it's OK to burn children to death... if in your mind, it can be blamed on the bad guy i.e. the ends justify the means. Saving children through death.

I sure hope you're still keeping that "bullet" in your pocket.

Happy New Year, Stay Safe
Now, Jerry.....I am glad you are in good health, physically anyway. Hahahaha

Now about the dead children.....Koresh is to blame for all deaths that happened at Waco. And you know I never said anything about a means to an end or that its ok to hurt children. You know that. You jumped to a wrong conclusion.

Its obvious we will not agree on this subject. Lets just agree to disagree and try to get back on point.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
GRIMLET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 13:57   #50
cowboywannabe
you savvy?
 
cowboywannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: on a planet near you
Posts: 21,841
door to door confiscation not needed, just wait til you use it for defense, get in a car wreck coming back from the range....

same thing with ccw in chicago or wash d.c. just sit back and wait til the "violators" show themselves....then toss in jail.
__________________
with Sarah Jane, Leela, Romana, Nyssa, and Tegan.

Facts are no match against enthusiasm and ignorance...
cowboywannabe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 14:08   #51
cowboywannabe
you savvy?
 
cowboywannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: on a planet near you
Posts: 21,841
you will either fight for your rights or live by the allowances of others.
__________________
with Sarah Jane, Leela, Romana, Nyssa, and Tegan.

Facts are no match against enthusiasm and ignorance...
cowboywannabe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 14:21   #52
nursetim
Senior Member
 
nursetim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: liberalville N. M.
Posts: 7,702
If it is time to hide them, it's time to use them.
__________________
Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium. - I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.
Starting a forum for medical people, I'd like to call it doc talk. We need 50 folks to give it the :thumbsup: .
9 and counting.
nursetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 16:45   #53
Jerry
Moderator
 
Jerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 8,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Now, Jerry.....I am glad you are in good health, physically anyway. Hahahaha

Now about the dead children.....Koresh is to blame for all deaths that happened at Waco. And you know I never said anything about a means to an end or that its ok to hurt children. You know that. You jumped to a wrong conclusion.

Its obvious we will not agree on this subject. Lets just agree to disagree and try to get back on point.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Nope! Not going to agree to disagree yet. I want you to explain, justify, to all here, your line of though on this. According to "the courts and Congress" the raid was illegal. The agents tortured the inhabitants with loud music for days and nights on end. When that didn't work they set fire to the buildings. That has all been documented and shown to be factual. So please explain how an illegal raid and fire set by agents is Koreshe's fault when the Feds were braking the law.

Next we can discuss the children that were take away from their mothers (punishing the mothers and the children) and scattered all over the state of Texas, some up to 200 miles away, because their "father" had more than one wife. I can quote you case after case where the "authorities" punish children for alleged illegal activities of the "father". http://blogs.babiesonline.com/news/t...their-mothers/

The more you post the more I'm inclined to believe you would confiscate firearms if ordered to. In fact I am now positive of it. After all it would be "the law". And in your mind that is justification for whatever is done by "law enforcement" whether legal or illegal. And that my friend is what has you so bent over the shoot them in the face comment made by another poster.

Also you keep making reference to me saying I would shot someone it the face. WRONG! I made no such statement. I simply explain why another had made the statement. You sure like "trying" to twist things. (Funny how the liberals do the same thing). You've picked the wrong guy to do that with. I'll call you on it every time. And you gain no points by questioning my sanity. You're the one defending those that burned children. I'm pretty sure it's not me but the that's not quite right in the head.
__________________
Jerry
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 01-01-2013 at 18:55..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 18:01   #54
Spiffums
I.C.P.
 
Spiffums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,362
The Free **** Army will drop the dime on ya along with that nice lady at church.
__________________
Internet Celebrity Personality
Spiffums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 18:17   #55
Beretta92guy
Senior Member
 
Beretta92guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireForged View Post
Nobody came to get guns in 1934
Nobody came to get guns in 1968
NObody came to get guns in 1989
Nobody came to get guns in 1994

and Nobody will come to get guns in 2013
THIS!!!!........

and all this talk about passing a new ban.......

Bill Clinton came out publicly and said he wished he had not pursued the AWB in 94' because it costs a lot of his buddies their seat in congress because they voted for that BS crap...

all these goons are talking tough, but now that the emotion has died down they are going to think about what happened to their congressional comrades being unemployed in congress after voting for the AWB.....

of course people like schumer and feinstein will vote for it....

they don't have to worry about their senate seats because the people they represent are total IDIOTS, and will vote for them regardless
Beretta92guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 19:07   #56
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
Nope! Not going to agree to disagree yet. I want you to explain, justify, to all here, your line of though on this. According to "the courts and Congress" the raid was illegal. The agents tortured the inhabitants with loud music for days and nights on end. When that didn't work they set fire to the buildings. That has all been documented and shown to be factual. So please explain how an illegal raid and fire set by agents is Koreshe's fault when the Feds were braking the law.

Next we can discuss the children that were take away from their mothers (punishing the mothers and the children) and scattered all over the state of Texas, some up to 200 miles away, because their "father" had more than one wife. I can quote you case after case where the "authorities" punish children for alleged illegal activities of the "father". http://blogs.babiesonline.com/news/t...their-mothers/

The more you post the more I'm inclined to believe you would confiscate firearms if ordered to. In fact I am now positive of it. After all it would be "the law". And in your mind that is justification for whatever is done by "law enforcement" whether legal or illegal. And the my friend is what has you so bent over the shoot them in the face comment made by another poster.

Also you keep making reference to me saying I would shot someone it the face. WRONG! I made no such statement. I simply explain why another had made the statement. You sure like "trying" to twist things. (Funny how the liberals do the same thing). You've picked the wrong guy to do that with. I'll call you on it every time. And you gain no points by questioning my sanity. You're the one defending those that burned children. I'm pretty sure it's not me but the that's not quite right in the head.
Jerry, you are a truly wonderful person.
Did I get that wrong about you shooting someone in the face? I honestly dont remember. But as I see your posts I think it is inline with your anti government ideals. Now, come on, are you a Sovereign? Or a Patriot Movement participant????
Ohhhh come on, between friends, tell me.

Would I be in on a gun confiscation detail, probably not. But for YOU, I may make an exception. You seem to have some emotional issues. Hmmmm




You keep going back to Waco. How old were you then? Im just wondering. You previously stated it was a long time ago and the roads were clogged as to why you couldnt exact revenge.
Am I wrong?

Ok, WACO, So you say the feds got it all wrong and murdered innocents? Has anyone gone to prison? NOPE! Why?
Because Koresh was an egomaniac who would not live by the law of the land. Hmmmmmm
The kids were taken from their brainwashed parents for their own safety.

You said, " Im pretty sure its not me but the thats not right in the head".

You sound unsure of your argument I am not. KORESH and his maniacal views caused a situation where kids were killed. They could have laid down their illegal automatic weapons and walked out. They didnt.

Jerry, were you one of those kids stripped from his crazy ass mothers arms? Heck, were you fathered by Koresh?

Or do you have a severe man crush on him that you cannot justify with your Lord and Savior.

Just asking.

As always, HUGS!


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
GRIMLET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 22:22   #57
Jerry
Moderator
 
Jerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 8,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Jerry, you are a truly wonderful person.
Did I get that wrong about you shooting someone in the face? I honestly dont remember. But as I see your posts I think it is inline with your anti government ideals. Now, come on, are you a Sovereign? Or a Patriot Movement participant????

Ohhhh come on, between friends, tell me.
Yes you got it wrong. In fact you’ve gotten pretty much everything wrong. So are you member of the Communist party. Or just a JBT team member? Come on Comrade do tell.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Would I be in on a gun confiscation detail, probably not. But for YOU, I may make an exception. You seem to have some emotional issues. Hmmmm

You sound just like the nut jobs that went after the Weaver family. You keep bring up emotional issues, as if you keep saying it it will become truth. Sorry to disappoint you. You can weave and makeup whatever you please to try to make me look like something that fits into the little warped world you've made up in your mind but when it's all said and done you've shown your true colors here.


You really do have some imagination there Adolf. Or is it Joseph. What division of the alphabet soup do you work for?


Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
You keep going back to Waco. How old were you then? Im just wondering. You previously stated it was a long time ago and the roads were clogged as to why you couldnt exact revenge.
Am I wrong?

WRONG AGAIN Didn’t say the roads were clogged, I said blocked. As in barricaded by the FBI. (I know it’s hard but try to keep up. If you can’t remember go back and reread what was writte. You can not do here what you do in your reports. You can’t make it up as you go along. Why? Because people can go back and see what was written.) They also wouldn’t let the news helicopters get within camera range. Why? Something to hid! Documented!


Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Ok, WACO, So you say the feds got it all wrong and murdered innocents? Has anyone gone to prison? NOPE! Why?

Because Koresh was an egomaniac who would not live by the law of the land. Hmmmmmm

Actually no one went to jail because the JBT never do. New Orleans.. confiscation…. Court ruled illegal…. No one went to jail. Ruby Ridge… FBI and ATF found to have broken numerous laws. No one went to jail. Fast and Furious no one has or will go to jail. So why didn’t anyone go to jail. The system is FUBAR. Why didn’t anyone go to jail. Because people like you allow them to get away with it. There is only one thing I dislike more than a bad cop, that's those that protect them then pretend to be honorable. Enablers!


Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
The kids were taken from their brainwashed parents for their own safety.

You do realize you have scrambled together two different incidents. Of course you don't. That wasn't Koreish. The kids weren’t in any danger. Their father was accused of being a polygamist. Neither he nor any of the mothers were accused of child abuse. Again you side with people overstepping their authority. Court said they did. But in your mind it's OK.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
You said, " Im pretty sure its not me but the thats not right in the head".

You sound unsure of your argument I am not. KORESH and his maniacal views caused a situation where kids were killed. They could have laid down their illegal automatic weapons and walked out. They didnt.

I'm absolutely sure of my facts. You show lack of comprehension or is it memory loss. I told you… Koresh offered to surrender days earlier yet the “authorities” chose to stormed the building shooting. You don't even know the facts yet you stick up for the people that killed the children just because they wore badges. I don’t condemn everyone that wears a badge but you stick up for them when you don’t even know the facts. Now you tell me who has an emotional issues. I say what I say because of knowing the facts. You say what you say because you want it to be so.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Jerry, were you one of those kids stripped from his crazy ass mothers arms? Heck, were you fathered by Koresh?

No! But that doesn’t mean I can’t condemn the people that did it. Try some other BS because that wont fly either.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Or do you have a severe man crush on him that you cannot justify with your Lord and Savior.

Just asking.

Is that how you goat people into doing something so you can push you weight around on the street? Insults won’t get you anywhere here. Wanting to kick my door in speaks volumes. In none of my post have I wished you ill-will but you... "will make an exception" and kick my door in to take my firearms. We now have your number. V know Vhat you are all about now Comrade.
__________________
Jerry
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 01-01-2013 at 22:33..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 22:42   #58
mj9mm
Senior Member
 
mj9mm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: WI, looking better since Walker
Posts: 2,946
every so often i get a little tangled in the weeds in my thinking and say something not factually correct. sounds like more than a few are experiencing that now. from the direction of this Administration, it looks like some form of a weapons ban is possible, but as long as they don't change or amend the 2nd it can be undone. the best defense is a good offense, so lets get after our legislators and keep'em on a short leash
__________________
The power of the people lays in the first, the ability stems from the second.
that angry voice rising up from the back of the room that haunts the Republican Party.
mj9mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 23:06   #59
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
Yes you got it wrong. In fact you’ve gotten pretty much everything wrong. So are you member of the Communist party. Or just a JBT team member? Come on Comrade do tell.





You sound just like the nut jobs that went after the Weaver family. You keep bring up emotional issues, as if you keep saying it it will become truth. Sorry to disappoint you. You can weave and makeup whatever you please to try to make me look like something that fits into the little warped world you've made up in your mind but when it's all said and done you've shown your true colors here.


You really do have some imagination there Adolf. Or is it Joseph. What division of the alphabet soup do you work for?





WRONG AGAIN Didn’t say the roads were clogged, I said blocked. As in barricaded by the FBI. (I know it’s hard but try to keep up. If you can’t remember go back and reread what was writte. You can not do here what you do in your reports. You can’t make it up as you go along. Why? Because people can go back and see what was written.) They also wouldn’t let the news helicopters get within camera range. Why? Something to hid! Documented!





Actually no one went to jail because the JBT never do. New Orleans.. confiscation…. Court ruled illegal…. No one went to jail. Ruby Ridge… FBI and ATF found to have broken numerous laws. No one went to jail. Fast and Furious no one has or will go to jail. So why didn’t anyone go to jail. The system is FUBAR. Why didn’t anyone go to jail. Because people like you allow them to get away with it. There is only one thing I dislike more than a bad cop, that's those that protect them then pretend to be honorable. Enablers!





You do realize you have scrambled together two different incidents. Of course you don't. That wasn't Koreish. The kids weren’t in any danger. Their father was accused of being a polygamist. Neither he nor any of the mothers were accused of child abuse. Again you side with people overstepping their authority. Court said they did. But in your mind it's OK.





I'm absolutely sure of my facts. You show lack of comprehension or is it memory loss. I told you… Koresh offered to surrender days earlier yet the “authorities” chose to stormed the building shooting. You don't even know the facts yet you stick up for the people that killed the children just because they wore badges. I don’t condemn everyone that wears a badge but you stick up for them when you don’t even know the facts. Now you tell me who has an emotional issues. I say what I say because of knowing the facts. You say what you say because you want it to be so.





No! But that doesn’t mean I can’t condemn the people that did it. Try some other BS because that wont fly either.





Is that how you goat people into doing something so you can push you weight around on the street? Insults won’t get you anywhere here. Wanting to kick my door in speaks volumes. In none of my post have I wished you ill-will but you... "will make an exception" and kick my door in to take my firearms. We now have your number. V know Vhat you are all about now Comrade.
Hahahahahahjahahahahahhahahahaha

Jerry, Jerry ,Jerry!!!!!

Ok, you didn't want to agree to disagree.................

I am not a communist. I served this nation and went to WAR for it. Oh, my older son is in Afghanistan now. Anddddddddddd, my younger son is a Marine wishing he could get over there.

Thats how my family rolls....... How does your family roll???

Its ok, we are friends. Tell me.

As far as the weavers and emotional/mental issues, didnt Wayne La Pierre agree that we should be singling out mentally compromised individuals?

No my name isn't adolph my middle name is Joseph. Thanks for caring. And as far as any alphabet, I am not a fed. However, I count several as friends.
Also, lets be clear, I will always take their side over yours until proven otherwise. Hugs

Ok, koresh.... Obviously the kids were in danger. Oh, are you NOW stating a different segment about the children stripped from their mothers arms? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Jerry, my dear friend, get some extra tin foil and a warm set of gloves. And wait............................................................................did you hear that?................was that a cat?...................OH NO!!!!!!....ITS THE FEDS!!!!! ...
They are watching every keystroke!! Be careful!!!

Ohhhhh, you dont have my NUMBER, but if you are in South Mississippi, PM me. I will buy you lunch. Seriously.
As always, hugs!!!

Now Jerry, once again, lets agree to disagree.
This is becoming disrespectful to the OP and the intent of this thread.

Last edited by GRIMLET; 01-01-2013 at 23:08..
GRIMLET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 23:40   #60
Glockdude1
CLM Number 185
Federal Member
 
Glockdude1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Beaumont,Texas
Posts: 27,315


Quote:
Originally Posted by FireForged View Post
Nobody came to get guns in 1934
Nobody came to get guns in 1968
NObody came to get guns in 1989
Nobody came to get guns in 1994

and Nobody will come to get guns in 2013
__________________
"Some People Are Like Slinkies. They're Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring a Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Glockdude1 is online now   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 15:49.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,029
309 Members
720 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31