GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2013, 13:08   #51
cowboywannabe
you savvy?
 
cowboywannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: on a planet near you
Posts: 20,521
you will either fight for your rights or live by the allowances of others.
__________________
with Sarah Jane, Leela, Romana, Nyssa, and Tegan.

Facts are no match against enthusiasm and ignorance...
cowboywannabe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 13:21   #52
nursetim
Senior Member
 
nursetim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: liberalville N. M.
Posts: 6,595
If it is time to hide them, it's time to use them.
__________________
Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium. - I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.
nursetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 15:45   #53
Jerry
Moderator
 
Jerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 8,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Now, Jerry.....I am glad you are in good health, physically anyway. Hahahaha

Now about the dead children.....Koresh is to blame for all deaths that happened at Waco. And you know I never said anything about a means to an end or that its ok to hurt children. You know that. You jumped to a wrong conclusion.

Its obvious we will not agree on this subject. Lets just agree to disagree and try to get back on point.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Nope! Not going to agree to disagree yet. I want you to explain, justify, to all here, your line of though on this. According to "the courts and Congress" the raid was illegal. The agents tortured the inhabitants with loud music for days and nights on end. When that didn't work they set fire to the buildings. That has all been documented and shown to be factual. So please explain how an illegal raid and fire set by agents is Koreshe's fault when the Feds were braking the law.

Next we can discuss the children that were take away from their mothers (punishing the mothers and the children) and scattered all over the state of Texas, some up to 200 miles away, because their "father" had more than one wife. I can quote you case after case where the "authorities" punish children for alleged illegal activities of the "father". http://blogs.babiesonline.com/news/t...their-mothers/

The more you post the more I'm inclined to believe you would confiscate firearms if ordered to. In fact I am now positive of it. After all it would be "the law". And in your mind that is justification for whatever is done by "law enforcement" whether legal or illegal. And that my friend is what has you so bent over the shoot them in the face comment made by another poster.

Also you keep making reference to me saying I would shot someone it the face. WRONG! I made no such statement. I simply explain why another had made the statement. You sure like "trying" to twist things. (Funny how the liberals do the same thing). You've picked the wrong guy to do that with. I'll call you on it every time. And you gain no points by questioning my sanity. You're the one defending those that burned children. I'm pretty sure it's not me but the that's not quite right in the head.
__________________
Jerry
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 01-01-2013 at 17:55..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 17:01   #54
Spiffums
I.C.P.
 
Spiffums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,092
The Free **** Army will drop the dime on ya along with that nice lady at church.
__________________
Internet Celebrity Personality
Spiffums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 17:17   #55
Beretta92guy
Senior Member
 
Beretta92guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireForged View Post
Nobody came to get guns in 1934
Nobody came to get guns in 1968
NObody came to get guns in 1989
Nobody came to get guns in 1994

and Nobody will come to get guns in 2013
THIS!!!!........

and all this talk about passing a new ban.......

Bill Clinton came out publicly and said he wished he had not pursued the AWB in 94' because it costs a lot of his buddies their seat in congress because they voted for that BS crap...

all these goons are talking tough, but now that the emotion has died down they are going to think about what happened to their congressional comrades being unemployed in congress after voting for the AWB.....

of course people like schumer and feinstein will vote for it....

they don't have to worry about their senate seats because the people they represent are total IDIOTS, and will vote for them regardless
Beretta92guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 18:07   #56
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
Nope! Not going to agree to disagree yet. I want you to explain, justify, to all here, your line of though on this. According to "the courts and Congress" the raid was illegal. The agents tortured the inhabitants with loud music for days and nights on end. When that didn't work they set fire to the buildings. That has all been documented and shown to be factual. So please explain how an illegal raid and fire set by agents is Koreshe's fault when the Feds were braking the law.

Next we can discuss the children that were take away from their mothers (punishing the mothers and the children) and scattered all over the state of Texas, some up to 200 miles away, because their "father" had more than one wife. I can quote you case after case where the "authorities" punish children for alleged illegal activities of the "father". http://blogs.babiesonline.com/news/t...their-mothers/

The more you post the more I'm inclined to believe you would confiscate firearms if ordered to. In fact I am now positive of it. After all it would be "the law". And in your mind that is justification for whatever is done by "law enforcement" whether legal or illegal. And the my friend is what has you so bent over the shoot them in the face comment made by another poster.

Also you keep making reference to me saying I would shot someone it the face. WRONG! I made no such statement. I simply explain why another had made the statement. You sure like "trying" to twist things. (Funny how the liberals do the same thing). You've picked the wrong guy to do that with. I'll call you on it every time. And you gain no points by questioning my sanity. You're the one defending those that burned children. I'm pretty sure it's not me but the that's not quite right in the head.
Jerry, you are a truly wonderful person.
Did I get that wrong about you shooting someone in the face? I honestly dont remember. But as I see your posts I think it is inline with your anti government ideals. Now, come on, are you a Sovereign? Or a Patriot Movement participant????
Ohhhh come on, between friends, tell me.

Would I be in on a gun confiscation detail, probably not. But for YOU, I may make an exception. You seem to have some emotional issues. Hmmmm




You keep going back to Waco. How old were you then? Im just wondering. You previously stated it was a long time ago and the roads were clogged as to why you couldnt exact revenge.
Am I wrong?

Ok, WACO, So you say the feds got it all wrong and murdered innocents? Has anyone gone to prison? NOPE! Why?
Because Koresh was an egomaniac who would not live by the law of the land. Hmmmmmm
The kids were taken from their brainwashed parents for their own safety.

You said, " Im pretty sure its not me but the thats not right in the head".

You sound unsure of your argument I am not. KORESH and his maniacal views caused a situation where kids were killed. They could have laid down their illegal automatic weapons and walked out. They didnt.

Jerry, were you one of those kids stripped from his crazy ass mothers arms? Heck, were you fathered by Koresh?

Or do you have a severe man crush on him that you cannot justify with your Lord and Savior.

Just asking.

As always, HUGS!


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
GRIMLET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 21:22   #57
Jerry
Moderator
 
Jerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 8,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Jerry, you are a truly wonderful person.
Did I get that wrong about you shooting someone in the face? I honestly dont remember. But as I see your posts I think it is inline with your anti government ideals. Now, come on, are you a Sovereign? Or a Patriot Movement participant????

Ohhhh come on, between friends, tell me.
Yes you got it wrong. In fact you’ve gotten pretty much everything wrong. So are you member of the Communist party. Or just a JBT team member? Come on Comrade do tell.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Would I be in on a gun confiscation detail, probably not. But for YOU, I may make an exception. You seem to have some emotional issues. Hmmmm

You sound just like the nut jobs that went after the Weaver family. You keep bring up emotional issues, as if you keep saying it it will become truth. Sorry to disappoint you. You can weave and makeup whatever you please to try to make me look like something that fits into the little warped world you've made up in your mind but when it's all said and done you've shown your true colors here.


You really do have some imagination there Adolf. Or is it Joseph. What division of the alphabet soup do you work for?


Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
You keep going back to Waco. How old were you then? Im just wondering. You previously stated it was a long time ago and the roads were clogged as to why you couldnt exact revenge.
Am I wrong?

WRONG AGAIN Didn’t say the roads were clogged, I said blocked. As in barricaded by the FBI. (I know it’s hard but try to keep up. If you can’t remember go back and reread what was writte. You can not do here what you do in your reports. You can’t make it up as you go along. Why? Because people can go back and see what was written.) They also wouldn’t let the news helicopters get within camera range. Why? Something to hid! Documented!


Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Ok, WACO, So you say the feds got it all wrong and murdered innocents? Has anyone gone to prison? NOPE! Why?

Because Koresh was an egomaniac who would not live by the law of the land. Hmmmmmm

Actually no one went to jail because the JBT never do. New Orleans.. confiscation…. Court ruled illegal…. No one went to jail. Ruby Ridge… FBI and ATF found to have broken numerous laws. No one went to jail. Fast and Furious no one has or will go to jail. So why didn’t anyone go to jail. The system is FUBAR. Why didn’t anyone go to jail. Because people like you allow them to get away with it. There is only one thing I dislike more than a bad cop, that's those that protect them then pretend to be honorable. Enablers!


Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
The kids were taken from their brainwashed parents for their own safety.

You do realize you have scrambled together two different incidents. Of course you don't. That wasn't Koreish. The kids weren’t in any danger. Their father was accused of being a polygamist. Neither he nor any of the mothers were accused of child abuse. Again you side with people overstepping their authority. Court said they did. But in your mind it's OK.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
You said, " Im pretty sure its not me but the thats not right in the head".

You sound unsure of your argument I am not. KORESH and his maniacal views caused a situation where kids were killed. They could have laid down their illegal automatic weapons and walked out. They didnt.

I'm absolutely sure of my facts. You show lack of comprehension or is it memory loss. I told you… Koresh offered to surrender days earlier yet the “authorities” chose to stormed the building shooting. You don't even know the facts yet you stick up for the people that killed the children just because they wore badges. I don’t condemn everyone that wears a badge but you stick up for them when you don’t even know the facts. Now you tell me who has an emotional issues. I say what I say because of knowing the facts. You say what you say because you want it to be so.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Jerry, were you one of those kids stripped from his crazy ass mothers arms? Heck, were you fathered by Koresh?

No! But that doesn’t mean I can’t condemn the people that did it. Try some other BS because that wont fly either.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Or do you have a severe man crush on him that you cannot justify with your Lord and Savior.

Just asking.

Is that how you goat people into doing something so you can push you weight around on the street? Insults won’t get you anywhere here. Wanting to kick my door in speaks volumes. In none of my post have I wished you ill-will but you... "will make an exception" and kick my door in to take my firearms. We now have your number. V know Vhat you are all about now Comrade.
__________________
Jerry
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 01-01-2013 at 21:33..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 21:42   #58
mj9mm
Senior Member
 
mj9mm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: WI, looking better since Walker
Posts: 2,537
every so often i get a little tangled in the weeds in my thinking and say something not factually correct. sounds like more than a few are experiencing that now. from the direction of this Administration, it looks like some form of a weapons ban is possible, but as long as they don't change or amend the 2nd it can be undone. the best defense is a good offense, so lets get after our legislators and keep'em on a short leash
__________________
The power of the people lays in the first, the ability stems from the second.
that angry voice rising up from the back of the room that haunts the Republican Party.
mj9mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 22:06   #59
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
Yes you got it wrong. In fact you’ve gotten pretty much everything wrong. So are you member of the Communist party. Or just a JBT team member? Come on Comrade do tell.





You sound just like the nut jobs that went after the Weaver family. You keep bring up emotional issues, as if you keep saying it it will become truth. Sorry to disappoint you. You can weave and makeup whatever you please to try to make me look like something that fits into the little warped world you've made up in your mind but when it's all said and done you've shown your true colors here.


You really do have some imagination there Adolf. Or is it Joseph. What division of the alphabet soup do you work for?





WRONG AGAIN Didn’t say the roads were clogged, I said blocked. As in barricaded by the FBI. (I know it’s hard but try to keep up. If you can’t remember go back and reread what was writte. You can not do here what you do in your reports. You can’t make it up as you go along. Why? Because people can go back and see what was written.) They also wouldn’t let the news helicopters get within camera range. Why? Something to hid! Documented!





Actually no one went to jail because the JBT never do. New Orleans.. confiscation…. Court ruled illegal…. No one went to jail. Ruby Ridge… FBI and ATF found to have broken numerous laws. No one went to jail. Fast and Furious no one has or will go to jail. So why didn’t anyone go to jail. The system is FUBAR. Why didn’t anyone go to jail. Because people like you allow them to get away with it. There is only one thing I dislike more than a bad cop, that's those that protect them then pretend to be honorable. Enablers!





You do realize you have scrambled together two different incidents. Of course you don't. That wasn't Koreish. The kids weren’t in any danger. Their father was accused of being a polygamist. Neither he nor any of the mothers were accused of child abuse. Again you side with people overstepping their authority. Court said they did. But in your mind it's OK.





I'm absolutely sure of my facts. You show lack of comprehension or is it memory loss. I told you… Koresh offered to surrender days earlier yet the “authorities” chose to stormed the building shooting. You don't even know the facts yet you stick up for the people that killed the children just because they wore badges. I don’t condemn everyone that wears a badge but you stick up for them when you don’t even know the facts. Now you tell me who has an emotional issues. I say what I say because of knowing the facts. You say what you say because you want it to be so.





No! But that doesn’t mean I can’t condemn the people that did it. Try some other BS because that wont fly either.





Is that how you goat people into doing something so you can push you weight around on the street? Insults won’t get you anywhere here. Wanting to kick my door in speaks volumes. In none of my post have I wished you ill-will but you... "will make an exception" and kick my door in to take my firearms. We now have your number. V know Vhat you are all about now Comrade.
Hahahahahahjahahahahahhahahahaha

Jerry, Jerry ,Jerry!!!!!

Ok, you didn't want to agree to disagree.................

I am not a communist. I served this nation and went to WAR for it. Oh, my older son is in Afghanistan now. Anddddddddddd, my younger son is a Marine wishing he could get over there.

Thats how my family rolls....... How does your family roll???

Its ok, we are friends. Tell me.

As far as the weavers and emotional/mental issues, didnt Wayne La Pierre agree that we should be singling out mentally compromised individuals?

No my name isn't adolph my middle name is Joseph. Thanks for caring. And as far as any alphabet, I am not a fed. However, I count several as friends.
Also, lets be clear, I will always take their side over yours until proven otherwise. Hugs

Ok, koresh.... Obviously the kids were in danger. Oh, are you NOW stating a different segment about the children stripped from their mothers arms? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Jerry, my dear friend, get some extra tin foil and a warm set of gloves. And wait............................................................................did you hear that?................was that a cat?...................OH NO!!!!!!....ITS THE FEDS!!!!! ...
They are watching every keystroke!! Be careful!!!

Ohhhhh, you dont have my NUMBER, but if you are in South Mississippi, PM me. I will buy you lunch. Seriously.
As always, hugs!!!

Now Jerry, once again, lets agree to disagree.
This is becoming disrespectful to the OP and the intent of this thread.

Last edited by GRIMLET; 01-01-2013 at 22:08..
GRIMLET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 22:40   #60
Glockdude1
CLM Number 185
Federal Member
 
Glockdude1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Beaumont,Texas
Posts: 26,604


Quote:
Originally Posted by FireForged View Post
Nobody came to get guns in 1934
Nobody came to get guns in 1968
NObody came to get guns in 1989
Nobody came to get guns in 1994

and Nobody will come to get guns in 2013
__________________
"Some People Are Like Slinkies. They're Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring a Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs."
Glockdude1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 23:12   #61
Jerry
Moderator
 
Jerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 8,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Hahahahahahjahahahahahhahahahaha

Jerry, Jerry ,Jerry!!!!!

Ok, you didn't want to agree to disagree.................

I am not a communist. I served this nation and went to WAR for it. Oh, my older son is in Afghanistan now. Anddddddddddd, my younger son is a Marine wishing he could get over there.

Thats how my family rolls....... How does your family roll???

Its ok, we are friends. Tell me.

As far as the weavers and emotional/mental issues, didnt Wayne La Pierre agree that we should be singling out mentally compromised individuals?

No my name isn't adolph my middle name is Joseph. Thanks for caring. And as far as any alphabet, I am not a fed. However, I count several as friends.
Also, lets be clear, I will always take their side over yours until proven otherwise. Hugs

Ok, koresh.... Obviously the kids were in danger. Oh, are you NOW stating a different segment about the children stripped from their mothers arms? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Jerry, my dear friend, get some extra tin foil and a warm set of gloves. And wait............................................................................did you hear that?................was that a cat?...................OH NO!!!!!!....ITS THE FEDS!!!!! ...
They are watching every keystroke!! Be careful!!!

Ohhhhh, you dont have my NUMBER, but if you are in South Mississippi, PM me. I will buy you lunch. Seriously.
As always, hugs!!!

Now Jerry, once again, lets agree to disagree.
This is becoming disrespectful to the OP and the intent of this thread.
Right!!!!!!!!!! Did you single handed defeat the enemy? You will always take their side over mine? I don't have a side. Again you seem to have deviated from reality. I'm not the one "with a side" here. It wasn't me or my children that the JBT burned to death. It wasn't my children they stolen. It wasn't my guns that were confiscated. It wasn't my son that was killed buy the Fast and Furious weapons. So while there is no need to be on my side you sure as hell aren't on theirs either.

What you have proven, in your posts is that you are blind to reality, condensing and vindictive. That's how you roll.

You don't need to know how my family rolls because you'll only try your best to defame them. Take note that I'll leave your family out of this even though you choose to bring them in. I can't believe you're so desperate to win an argument that you would bring your children into it. Actually I don't believe a word of it. But if I did...

There are many socialists/communists that have fought in the US military. In fact I know a Muslim Terrorist that can make the same claim. For Hood mean anything to you? He wasn't a government agent and wasn't under orders so he got arrested.

You have proven something to me. There are others here that are much better judges of character than I am. They had you pegged from the get go.
__________________
Jerry
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 01-01-2013 at 23:51..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:26   #62
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Hello, Jerry.
I would not talk negatively about your family. You know nothing of mine other than what I have just posted.

Your entire post was just terrible.

Now, please help me, the kids that "stolen". What was that about again?


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Last edited by GRIMLET; 01-02-2013 at 05:26..
GRIMLET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:29   #63
Jerry
Moderator
 
Jerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 8,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Hello, Jerry.
I would not talk negatively about your family. You know nothing of mine other than what I have just posted.

Your entire post was just terrible.

Now, please help me, the kids that "stolen". What was that about again?



Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Now, please help me, the kids that "stolen". What was that about again?
It's simply astonishing, no make that sickening, that someone with your lack of historical knowledge comes here and argues in favor of those perpetrating evil acts on mothers and children.

"In May, 38 parents petitioned the Third Court of Appeals in Austin for a writ of mandamus to overturn the removal of 126 of the children. The court ruled that the state had not presented sufficient evidence of immediate danger to remove the children."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YFZ_Ranch


Have you Bar-B-Qued and women and children yet today?

I believe there are some villages in Sierra Leone and Kenya looking for a new tyrant. You may like to apply. I hear they love burning and chopping up kids there. Saving the children one hack and one match at a time. Paradise in the sun for JBT.... Being some friends and family. It's always nice having loved-ones at a Bar-B-Que.
__________________
Jerry
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 01-02-2013 at 12:19..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 14:36   #64
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
It's simply astonishing, no make that sickening, that someone with your lack of historical knowledge comes here and argues in favor of those perpetrating evil acts on mothers and children.

"In May, 38 parents petitioned the Third Court of Appeals in Austin for a writ of mandamus to overturn the removal of 126 of the children. The court ruled that the state had not presented sufficient evidence of immediate danger to remove the children."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YFZ_Ranch


Have you Bar-B-Qued and women and children yet today?

I believe there are some villages in Sierra Leone and Kenya looking for a new tyrant. You may like to apply. I hear they love burning and chopping up kids there. Saving the children one hack and one match at a time. Paradise in the sun for JBT.... Being some friends and family. It's always nice having loved-ones at a Bar-B-Que.
Jerry, its not astonishing I dont know history, I just have a hard time reading your mind.

I thought this was the case you were talking about. I went to the link. Sadly, its leader WARREN JEFFS was convicted of raping young girls under the guise of calling them "spiritual wives". He fathered at least two children to underage girls. One was 15 when she gave birth. He was in his 50's. All the children should have been removed from that ranch/community. It was shown that the old guys ran off the young men to ensure they had first crack at the tween girls.

I find it difficult to believe you side with that kind of group.

The rest of your post is, once again, terrible.

Please dont post again unless its back on point. Your rage and false accusations will get this thread locked. And thats not respectful to the OP.












Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
GRIMLET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 16:11   #65
concretefuzzynuts
Brew Crew
 
concretefuzzynuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: VB, VA
Posts: 6,094
__________________
GTDS Member #7
GOTOD Member #757
Snub Club Member #757
NRA Member
Member
concretefuzzynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 16:15   #66
concretefuzzynuts
Brew Crew
 
concretefuzzynuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: VB, VA
Posts: 6,094
__________________
GTDS Member #7
GOTOD Member #757
Snub Club Member #757
NRA Member
Member
concretefuzzynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 16:27   #67
concretefuzzynuts
Brew Crew
 
concretefuzzynuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: VB, VA
Posts: 6,094
I vividly remember this incident. I also remember an independent panel which found the FBI was responsible for setting the fire, killing 76 members- 17 were under 17 years old. This after a failed raid that resulted in the deaths of 6 members and 4 FBI agents.

I also remember the FBI shooting people fleeing the burning buildings. It was a tragic and failed event.

A religion/cult gone extreme and a federal government exercising it's power against US citizens.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koresh
__________________
GTDS Member #7
GOTOD Member #757
Snub Club Member #757
NRA Member
Member
concretefuzzynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 17:06   #68
Jerry
Moderator
 
Jerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 8,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Jerry, its not astonishing I dont know history, I just have a hard time reading your mind.

I thought this was the case you were talking about. I went to the link. Sadly, its leader WARREN JEFFS was convicted of raping young girls under the guise of calling them "spiritual wives". He fathered at least two children to underage girls. One was 15 when she gave birth. He was in his 50's. All the children should have been removed from that ranch/community. It was shown that the old guys ran off the young men to ensure they had first crack at the tween girls.

I find it difficult to believe you side with that kind of group.

The rest of your post is, once again, terrible.

Please dont post again unless its back on point. Your rage and false accusations will get this thread locked. And thats not respectful to the OP.












Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Well looks who brings up being respectful. Ain't that a kick in the head Mr. Pot.

You thought that was the cases? Texas! Children stolen from their mother. Spread out all over Texas. Some as fare a 200 miles away. Damn, how much of a picture needs to be painted for you. Oh, I understand! Unless it's completely spelled out you can't grasp it. I presume that's the reason for all the innuendo and twisting of my words. You just can't grasp. Actually I believe it's just in your nature to try to get people to say things you can deliberately twist. That's just how you roll.

Remember the West Memphis Three? Convicted of torturing and killing children? There free now because it was proved the PD and DA lied and tampered with evidence. Was Warren Jeffs a polygamists? Yep? Remember that other pesky little amendment called the First.... Foredoom of Religion.

Did he rape children. Highly doubtful! Were the children that were stolen from their mothers being raped or tortured? According to the Texas Court of Appeals they weren't. Problem with people like you is you only retain the information that supports your idea of ENFORCEMENT. Makes no difference of the injustices committed by authorities doing the ENFORCEMENT. According to you the end result is justifiable... no matter who gets hurt... because someone somewhere was accused of braking a law.

You really should get your facts straight. Before defending the JBT. "September 25 he was convicted of two counts of rape as an accomplice. On November 20, 2007 he was sentenced to imprisonment for 10 years to life and began serving his sentence at the Utah State Prison. However, the conviction was overturned by the Utah Supreme Court on July 27, 2010

"He was extradited to Texas, where he was found guilty of sexual assault and aggravated sexual assault of children in connection with a raid of an FLDS owned and occupied West Texas ranch in 2008"

As usually happens when someone does something the government doesn't like the DA changes the charges so they can be retried. You know, that pesky old double jeopardy clause. But they'll keep adding or subtracting or changing the charges and retrying until they get a conviction. Unless it a government agent or agents. Then, like you keep proving, it's OK because the end justifies the means.

Damn, lets go grab some kids. We can scar the hell out of them and torture the hell out of their mothers. After all they have different ideas than we do. And who cares about that pesky old Constitution YOU HAVE A BADGE.
__________________
Jerry
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 01-02-2013 at 22:25..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 17:33   #69
ezdaar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 85
Did not read this entire thread, Yet. But here is my thought on how they could remove a vast majority of firearms and ammo from us.
This maybe alil bit to much tinfoil, but here it is.

Mandatory CONUS buy back, With a anonymous tip line. Fail to comply is felony per firearm and or felony for over 100 rounds of ammo per firearm.
For every firearm confiscated via the anon tipster, Said tipster would receive 200$ and 10 cents per bullet.

It sucks to say this, but I know a few ppl who would gladly call in and report ppl who have firearms for cash if they could get away with out being caught.

Last edited by ezdaar; 01-02-2013 at 17:36..
ezdaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 17:52   #70
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezdaar View Post
Did not read this entire thread, Yet. But here is my thought on how they could remove a vast majority of firearms and ammo from us.
This maybe alil bit to much tinfoil, but here it is.

Mandatory CONUS buy back, With a anonymous tip line. Fail to comply is felony per firearm and or felony for over 100 rounds of ammo per firearm.
For every firearm confiscated via the anon tipster, Said tipster would receive 200$ and 10 cents per bullet.

It sucks to say this, but I know a few ppl who would gladly call in and report ppl who have firearms for cash if they could get away with out being caught.
Interesting. I figured IF or after an assault weapons registration THEN a gov ban would be in place. Give it 5 years or so. As bold as the liberals are, I think they wouldn't even care about a buy back. Just a turn in would suit them.
The chances for us to have serious civil unrest would be high.
A snitch line..... I was only thinking those in trouble making deals. The idea of paid information is not too far to believe for gun confiscation.

Interesting post.

P.S. please skip over the posts between Jerry and me. They really have nothing to add to this thread.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
GRIMLET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 18:24   #71
Jerry
Moderator
 
Jerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 8,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post

P.S. please skip over the posts between Jerry and me. They really have nothing to add to this thread.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
So now you have the audacity to speak for me?

Please do not skip over my posts. I want you to see how he supports government agents abusing their power. If they come for you and your family he'll be one of the first to tell everyone how you deserved it. Read it for yourselves.
__________________
Jerry
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 01-02-2013 at 18:26..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 21:19   #72
Jerry
Moderator
 
Jerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 8,657
GRIMLET, you asked how old I was. Well I have a few years on Grandma.

How old is Grandma?


Stay with this -- the answer is at the end... It will blow you away.

One evening a grandson was talking to his grandmother
About current events.

The grandson asked his grandmother what she thought
About the shootings at schools, the computer age, and
Just things in general.

The Grandmother replied, "Well, let me think a minute,

I was born before:

' television
' penicillin
' polio shots
' frozen foods
' Xerox
' contact lenses
' Frisbees and
' the pill

There were no:

' credit cards
' laser beams or
' ball-point pens

Man had not yet invented:

' pantyhose
' air conditioners
' dishwashers
' clothes dryers
' and the clothes were hung out to dry in the fresh air and
' man hadn't yet walked on the moon




Your Grandfather and I got married first, and then lived together.
Every family had a father and a mother.

Until I was 25, I called every man older than me, "Sir."

And after I turned 25, I still called policemen and every man
With a title, "Sir."

We were before gay-rights, computer-dating, dual careers, daycare centers, and
group therapy.

Our lives were governed by the Ten Commandments, good judgment, and common
sense.

We were taught to know the difference between right and
Wrong and to stand up and take responsibility for our actions.


Serving your country was a privilege; living in this country was
A bigger privilege.

We thought fast food was what people ate during Lent.

Having a meaningful relationship meant getting along with
Your cousins.

Draft dodgers were those who closed front doors as the
Evening breeze started.

Time-sharing meant time the family spent together in the
Evenings and weekends — not purchasing condominiums.


We never heard of FM radios, tape decks, CD's, electric typewriters, yogurt, or
guys wearing earrings.

We listened to Big Bands, Jack Benny, and the President's speeches on our
radios.

If you saw anything with 'Made in Japan ' on it, it was junk.

The term 'making out' referred to how you did on your school exam.

Pizza Hut, McDonald's, and instant coffee were unheard of.
We had 5 &10-cent (5 and dime) stores where you could actually buy things for 5
and 10 cents.

Ice-cream cones, phone calls, rides on a streetcar, and a Pepsi were all a
nickel.

And if you didn't want to splurge, you could spend your nickel on enough stamps
to mail 1 letter and 2 postcards.

You could buy a new Ford Coupe for $600, but who could
Afford one? Too bad, because gas was 11 cents a gallon.

In my day:

' "grass" was mowed,
' "coke" was a cold drink,
' "pot" was something your mother cooked in and
' "rock music" was your grandmother's lullaby.
' "Aids" were helpers in the Principal's office,
' "chip" meant a piece of wood,
' "hardware" was found in a hardware store and.
' "software" wasn't even a word.




We were the last generation to actually believe that a lady needed a husband to
have a baby.
We volunteered to protect our precious country.
No wonder people call us "old and confused" and say there is a generation
gap.

How old do you think I am?


Read on to see -- pretty scary if you think about it and pretty sad at the same
time.

Are you ready?????


This woman would be only 59 years old.
She would have been born in late 1952.

GIVES YOU SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

PASS THIS ON TO THE OTHER “OLD ONES.”
__________________
Jerry
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 01-02-2013 at 21:23..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:08   #73
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
GRIMLET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:44   #74
cajun_chooter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: So. Louisiana
Posts: 552
well, people .. if you think government will stop at gun confiscation you are pretty naive.. this present administration wants EVERYTHING YOU OWN... and will stop at nothing to get it..


"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
cajun_chooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:25   #75
somebodybuymeaglock
Senior Member
 
somebodybuymeaglock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Mississippi Gulf Coast
Posts: 359
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezdaar View Post
Did not read this entire thread, Yet. But here is my thought on how they could remove a vast majority of firearms and ammo from us.
This maybe alil bit to much tinfoil, but here it is.

Mandatory CONUS buy back, With a anonymous tip line. Fail to comply is felony per firearm and or felony for over 100 rounds of ammo per firearm.
For every firearm confiscated via the anon tipster, Said tipster would receive 200$ and 10 cents per bullet.

It sucks to say this, but I know a few ppl who would gladly call in and report ppl who have firearms for cash if they could get away with out being caught.
Yep, always gotta have the 'snitch line' under the guise of community safety.

I dont understand the logic. They tried this in New Orleans (please somebody correct me if I am wrong), and guess what? Its still the Murder City, USA. No one is gonna 'snitch' on people who are really the problem, because BGs down here ALWAYS figure out who did it.

I believe those in power want crime to increase. Thats the only thing I can think of.

Last edited by somebodybuymeaglock; 01-03-2013 at 09:01..
somebodybuymeaglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:31.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,230
390 Members
840 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42