GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 11:51   #521
Lady Glock
Senior Member
 
Lady Glock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 3,611
Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Reignman View Post
The "President" of the USA's name is Barack Obama... that alone is funny to me.
You forgot part of it...Barack Hussein Obama...enough to make me sick
__________________
This is ok, right? I'm not breaking any rules or making anyone mad at me for this comment, Right?

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 13:11   #522
Clutch Cargo
Amsterdam Haze
 
Clutch Cargo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: DFW
Posts: 1,059
He is an amateur in a professionals job. SOB thinks he's the smartest half-black man in the country.
__________________
GTDS
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
Clutch Cargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 18:57   #523
captcurly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern Delaware
Posts: 1,874
Hell no. He never did and he never will.
__________________
Certified Glock Armorer
Tavor Level One Armorer

It is all about shot placement.
captcurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 20:11   #524
Mr.Reignman
Senior Member
 
Mr.Reignman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
You forgot part of it...Barack Hussein Obama...enough to make me sick
Well played ma'am
__________________
Like knives? Like being able to carry them? Like my companies Facebook!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Mr.Reignman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 15:34   #525
douggmc
Senior Member
 
douggmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Reignman View Post
The "President" of the USA's name is Barack Obama... that alone is funny to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
You forgot part of it...Barack Hussein Obama...enough to make me sick
Sick? The only thing disgusting I'm reading are posts from two folks so immature and bigoted that a man's name is actually issue.

Last edited by douggmc; 11-08-2012 at 15:34..
douggmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:30   #526
emptyshell
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 28
GT Voting Booth
emptyshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:48   #527
kat1950
Senior Member
 
kat1950's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: seminole county, florida
Posts: 914


He is a Communist Pig, catering to all these socialist idiots who have only one thing in mind and that is SomeThing for Nothing, useless parasites that never contributed anything to this society other than to WHINE.
kat1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:06   #528
Med-Defense
Member
 
Med-Defense's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The North Star State
Posts: 21
Hmm.. Tough one... NO!
Med-Defense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 14:32   #529
bushhogg
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 148
no, but someone must think so, all the free stuff at our expense, here we go
bushhogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:54   #530
BJHXDM3.8
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookekdjr View Post
who would that be?
Valerie Jarret.
BJHXDM3.8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:37   #531
BJHXDM3.8
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 25
I question whether he has enough credentials to be called an American citizen,
not alone the president.
BJHXDM3.8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:41   #532
Lady Glock
Senior Member
 
Lady Glock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 3,611
Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJHXDM3.8 View Post
I question whether he has enough credentials to be called an American citizen,
not alone the president.
Why is there not a "LIKE" button on here?!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
This is ok, right? I'm not breaking any rules or making anyone mad at me for this comment, Right?

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 14:46   #533
unclebob
Senior Member
 
unclebob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Mary Esther FL
Posts: 7,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
Why is there not a "LIKE" button on here?!!!!!!!!!!!
Only if you like a narcissistic, Muslim, socialist, that believes that the failing European socialism type of government is the way to go. Has not a clue on turning the economy around. Because that does not fit his agenda. Only knows how to raise the deficit. Destroying our health care system and he is a liar just to name a few.
__________________
Team Carver Custom
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Benefactor Life Member
GSSF Life Member
___________________________________________
unclebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 16:08   #534
Lady Glock
Senior Member
 
Lady Glock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 3,611
Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebob View Post
Only if you like a narcissistic, Muslim, socialist, that believes that the failing European socialism type of government is the way to go. Has not a clue on turning the economy around. Because that does not fit his agenda. Only knows how to raise the deficit. Destroying our health care system and he is a liar just to name a few.
No, I just want to "LIKE" some of my favorite comments on here. Truthfully, I don't believe the current resident has any business being in the position of running our country.
__________________
This is ok, right? I'm not breaking any rules or making anyone mad at me for this comment, Right?

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 00:13   #535
33rdglock17
Boosh
 
33rdglock17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: anti gun, IL
Posts: 133
Wow, some of these comments are absolutely mind blowing. Listen, I believe that he's not making the right decisions and he's hurting us more than helping us, and obviously I disagree with the gun stuff but some of you guys are making him out to be the antichrist...... I mean he's not satan for gods sake, he actually thinks what he's doing will help and I honestly think he's trying to do a good job. Obviously I don't agree that he is but some of you guys sound like fools trying to make him out to be something he isn't. First of all, the "birthers"- guess what? He won, end of story.... They aren't going to remove him. Then the Muslim accusers. He hasn't done anything remotely Muslim (and if he did so what? They are people too, just believe in their imaginary friend instead of yours). I could go on and on but honestly I see why the dems won the latest election. People are hating him just to hate him it seems, not hating him because he's running the country into the ground.
33rdglock17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 00:19   #536
Agsuper1
Member
 
Agsuper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Cypress, Tx
Posts: 36
Ever heard of Cloward and Piven?
Agsuper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:10   #537
BJHXDM3.8
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by 33rdglock17 View Post
Wow, some of these comments are absolutely mind blowing. Listen, I believe that he's not making the right decisions and he's hurting us more than helping us, and obviously I disagree with the gun stuff but some of you guys are making him out to be the antichrist...... I mean he's not satan for gods sake, he actually thinks what he's doing will help and I honestly think he's trying to do a good job. Obviously I don't agree that he is but some of you guys sound like fools trying to make him out to be something he isn't. First of all, the "birthers"- guess what? He won, end of story.... They aren't going to remove him. Then the Muslim accusers. He hasn't done anything remotely Muslim (and if he did so what? They are people too, just believe in their imaginary friend instead of yours). I could go on and on but honestly I see why the dems won the latest election. People are hating him just to hate him it seems, not hating him because he's running the country into the ground.
You need to wake up. It's not a coincedence that what he
tries doesn't work. It's by design.
BJHXDM3.8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:13   #538
BJHXDM3.8
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agsuper1 View Post
Ever heard of Cloward and Piven?
Ding ding ding, we have a winner. We just need to overload
the current system until it collapses. Then the all knowing
Barack will step in with the cure. Goverment will save you.
BJHXDM3.8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 20:20   #539
bushhogg
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJHXDM3.8 View Post
Ding ding ding, we have a winner. We just need to overload
the current system until it collapses. Then the all knowing
Barack will step in with the cure. Goverment will save you.
your CORRECT
bushhogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 15:17   #540
tech7311
Member
 
tech7311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 26
With increased governmental spending comes one definite positive, tho. The dems are better about continuing grants for first responders. Those have often dropped when we have republican presidents.
tech7311 is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 18:41.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,048
333 Members
715 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31