GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:22   #21
pistolcompetitor

I'd wanted to buy a set also, a couple of months ago. But I had the same problem with getting a hold of anyone.

FWIW, Bob45acp is no longer a dealer-- he mentioned this in one of his recent podcasts. Can't remember which epidose.
pistolcompetitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:09   #22
MAXG

Sounds and looks more than a bit fly-by-nightish. Too bad. I was ready to finally buy some night sights.

MG

-----
Above all cursed be the tame, dull spirit which bears life's evils patiently. - Faust
MAXG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:47   #23
slug808

Anyone have any updates or recent field tests on these sights? Are they still around?!?
slug808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:58   #24
Bob45acp
HandgunWorld

They are good sights. I have 3 sets and I really like them. Had them several months. The only problem is that they are a very small company and have a difficult time
keeping up with demand and fulfilling orders and giving customer service after the sale.

As a result, I will be putting Trijicon HD's on my newest Glock. I sell them and the Ameriglo I dot Pro (just ordered a set for my Shield) on my website, through Amazon. I think the trijicon's basically accomplish the same thing. Here's a link to my site if you're interested. http://www.handgunworld.com/my-edc-items/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Suarez International Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor
Texas CHL Instructor
Bob45acp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 21:54   #25

i had a set for my g30....i liked them..used them for about 500 rounds... but i removed them prior to the sale of the gun as the buyer wanted other sights installed....i still have the sights that i've been intending to sell, but i haven't gotten around to posting it anywhere
24601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:17   #26
Talldog

Hey all, just checked their website and there is a production update, says available on Feb 8th.

I'm gonna give these a try, my biggest thing is I have trouble seeing night sights during the day with my 56 year old eyes.

Seems like these might just be the best of both worlds, at least I hope.
Talldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 16:40   #27
mindiman

looking to buy another set of these diamond sights,no doubt they really work for tired eyes day or night and really light up in the dark, i occasionally check the web site for stock availability,its a hit and miss on stock,no pun intended
mindiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:48   #28
Paul53
Geezer Boomer

Web site seems to be always wrong. Send an email with "customer service" in the subject line, or try the phone a few times. He's hard to reach, but great to deal with once you get his attention.

Got them on my Gen 4 19 and love them. Let a recently retired Army seargent try my gun. He was ecstatic with how fast he could be on target, and get back on target after each shot. He contacted the manufacturer and was told it would be several weeks before they were available for his Sig. He's really bummed out waiting.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:12   #29
mindiman

I have recently installed another set of speedsight diamond sights on my USA made G19 and i found them at [url]http://www.lonestartacticalsupply.com/Home.aspx[/url] excellent!
Old 10-01-2013, 16:37   #30
J Lee

Any updates? I was about to order sights for my G19 and saw this thread. Hold everything. I'm intrigued. Great concept. Are they as good as I think they are?
J Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 17:12   #31
mindiman

I have 2 sets of diamond sights on my G30 and G19 looking to add another set on my G21 and the tritium night sights are excellent
Old 10-01-2013, 17:45   #32
J Lee

Did you install yourself? Saw a YouTube video and the front sight seemed a little big for the Glock mounting hole. Also was wondering if the MGW Rear Sight Tool works well with the Spped Sights for installing.
Old 10-01-2013, 18:08   #33
mindiman

I installed them myself,a rear installation tool ceartainly would be easier,i lightly oiled rear sight and tapped in with a protected punch and used blue loctite to finish,a glock front sight tool is also needed,some light honeing on rear sight dovetail maybe needed,rear sight should start easy then snug entering center,i have had them on my Glocks over a year now without any problems,this was no problem for me i also do trigger work and other mods to my firearms with precision results.hope this helps
Old 10-01-2013, 18:11   #34
mindiman

Be sure to give correct Glock model and gen when ordering and all else will be great
Old 10-01-2013, 19:45   #35
J Lee

Thanks a lot. Will order when I can find in stock.
Old 11-09-2013, 17:49   #36
joeface

Send a message via ICQ to joeface
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Lee View Post
Did you install yourself? Saw a YouTube video and the front sight seemed a little big for the Glock mounting hole. Also was wondering if the MGW Rear Sight Tool works well with the Spped Sights for installing.
I installed mine with an MGW rear sight pusher, no issues there. It pushes them just fine.
joeface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 16:03   #37
pistolcompetitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeface View Post
I installed mine with an MGW rear sight pusher, no issues there. It pushes them just fine.
did you use the slanted (glock rear sight) pusher or the vertical? MGW has 2 different pushers for Glocks
pistolcompetitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 20:20   #38
joeface

Send a message via ICQ to joeface
Sorry so long for an answer, haven't been on since you sent it. My pusher is slanted not straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
joeface is offline   Reply With Quote