Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-21-2013, 23:43   #21
hotpig
CLM Number 211
IAFF Local 4766

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit1069 View Post
In the past four years we've had total political domination by Democrats and the White House (Jan. 2009-Jan. 2011) From the occasional media report of Democrat backtracking about "getting anything passed" it looks like Democrats are reluctant to press the issue and will rely on their captive media apparatchiks to blame Republicans for any failure to pass gun control legislation.
I kept hearing libtards on tv talking about how no gun control measure are going to pass. They still win because people are have talks about it.

That set my BS meter off. They are not going to get a false sense of security out of me. They have already turned our brother and sisters in NY into felons and they have not even really started their push yet.

Don't like the NRA because (plug in any random excuse here). Tough stuff buddy because they are the biggest game in town. Send money to the NRA-ILA anyway.

The State gun associations are going to be tied up fighting the State bans. You need the NRA like them or not to cover the Federal bans. It does you no good to fend off a State ban if the Feds pass one.
Old 01-22-2013, 00:41   #22
MotoGlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit1069 View Post
In the past four years we've had total political domination by Democrats and the White House (Jan. 2009-Jan. 2011) when things could have really gone bad for the US Constitution. Since then Republicans made historic mid-term gains in the House and although Republicans didn't turn out for last November's election they still retained a healthy majority in the House. Twice as many Democrats are up for re-election in the Senate as Republicans in 2014 and the job of each and every patriot is to barrage our representatives and senators with calls demanding that they adhere to the US Constitution and stand up to the media onslaught the Radical Left is conducting. From the occasional media report of Democrat backtracking about "getting anything passed" it looks like Democrats are reluctant to press the issue and will rely on their captive media apparatchiks to blame Republicans for any failure to pass gun control legislation.

Also in patriots' favor is the fact that millions more citizens have bought firearms for the first time since late 2008 and due to the threats of a Radical Left push to void the Second Amendment in the past month perhaps millions more (all across the political spectrum) have decided to exercise their constitutional right before things get much harder.

So now is the time for patriots who for whatever reason sat out November's election to come to the aid of America and smother congressmen/women and senators with demands that they put America before party. And make no mistake, the Radical Left intend to take every individually-owned firearm away from us, in increment steps. For them there are no individual rights, only collective rights that history has shown translates into total State tyranny.

The time it takes to write a representative or senator is no more than what takes to post a comment here on Glock Talk. So are you going to sacrifice one comment here to do your part or are you going to sit on you butt waiting for your representative/senators to cave in to media pressure because you were too damn lazy to answer the call? (Not singling you out, hotpig)
Well said.
I emailed my congressman who unfortunately is a libtard. Plus donated to the nraila.com

I think I will repeat!

Last edited by MotoGlock; 01-22-2013 at 00:41..
MotoGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:04   #23
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredj338 View Post
My prediction, at least all this year, maybe well into next. We do have another crucial election coming in 14. If Obama wins congress, you can guarantee every gun & ammo restriction, tax & fee will be passed. So people are rightfully scared & planning for the worse. Nothing wrong w/ that, they just should have started last Nov.
I agree.

Just remember, Obama doesn't want to take our guns and isn't going to do anything with gun control.

So they said.....

Old 01-22-2013, 01:46   #24
FishyOne

Most of what has been proposed has no chance of passing Congress. Sure, two years from now we'll have a different Congress and most likely that will mean more Republicans and less of a chance to pass anything major. The Democrats got wiped out in 1995 after the 1994 AWB passed.

There has been crazy panic buying and price gouging going on everywhere. It will settle down by spring and inventories will be replenished. The time to sell is when everyone else is buying and the time to buy is when everyone is selling. If you are OUT of ammo then you have to pay the piper. If you have enough ammo to make it until March, much better selections and prices will be available.
FishyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 19:29   #25
SCmasterblaster

I am going to my NH WM tomorrow to just look.

Tags
.22 lr ammo, ammo for sale, politics, rifles, rimfire