Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2013, 15:38   #1
drc767
Navy CSAR

Guncrafter Industries 9mm Gov't No Name

This just showed up unexpectedly at my door yesterday evening. I knew it was being built, I knew it was close to being done, but I did not know Alex was going to send it to me yesterday. The owner of this fine pistol insisted I take it out for some pictures on the wood pile and for a short shakedown.....I ran a couple mags through it, and all I can say is WOW!! I am in love with this pistol. It has a ramped barrel, flush cut slide stop, flush cut and crowned barrel, one piece magwell and the GI Straight 8 style sights. Alex and Company really nailed it with this one!! To the best of my knowledge, this is the first small bore 1911 out the door of GI. More to come.......

1911 Forums

1911 Forums

1911 Forums

1911 Forums

1911 Forums

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
drc767 is offline   Reply With Quote