SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-28-2013, 17:19   #1
Glock20 10mm
Use Linux!

Agenda 21 discuss.

I guess I am the late one to the date, but I have been looking into the UN Agenda 21 and how it's being incrementally implemented into our nation. I am listening to a local radio show:

and it's ironic but many of the points brought up, well I can see them where I work and around the area I live. So my question is how many of you are aware of what agenda 21 is and do you think it's a valid threat?
Glock20 10mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 22:12   #2
BenjiEDF

Yes I think it's a valid threat to the sovereignty of our nation. The idea behind agenda 21 appears on the surface to be logical and favorable towards correcting our trend of environmental decay but if you read the fine print of agenda 21 it is a power grab that puts a select few at the helm of control. Written in to the communist manifesto is the notion of a planned economy by a scientific elite ruling class. These are not my words, these are not Alex Jones's words, these are the exact words used by the communist party who are subverting and co-opting the environmental movement. A "planned economy" is a dictatorship, period. Is it necessary? that is an arguable question, but to pretend that Agenda 21 can co-exist with a Constitutional republic with democratic principles an illegitamate position. Do I think that Agenda 21 will abolish all personal property (the goal of communism) no, but it would take us to the edge of the cliff and a slight nudge would push everyone into absolute tyranny before you could blink an eye.

"Life is good" ~Hickok45
BenjiEDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 00:22   #3
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!

I really think you need therapy. Try it, before you make the headlines; given your recent comments, a mood stabilizer along with intensive counseling would likely be applicable.

Then again, I'm not a doctor of any sort. I just recognize when someone is going off their rocker.
wprebeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 00:36   #4
BenjiEDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by wprebeck View Post
I really think you need therapy. Try it, before you make the headlines; given your recent comments, a mood stabilizer along with intensive counseling would likely be applicable.

Then again, I'm not a doctor of any sort. I just recognize when someone is going off their rocker.
Who are you addressing and why? Justify your comment.

"Life is good" ~Hickok45
Old 01-30-2013, 10:57   #5
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!

Last edited by wprebeck; 01-30-2013 at 11:32..
wprebeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:15   #6
Glock20 10mm
Use Linux!

So instead of adding to the topic you go straight to derision. Nice!
Glock20 10mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 17:17   #7
Atlas
transmogrifier

Huh?

How did this find its way into the Furball forum?
Was it originally posted there?

Uncontrolled, unaccountable government spending + Graduated income-tax = SLAVERY
Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:01   #8
NorthCarolinaLiberty
MentalDefective

Yeah, it's easy to dismiss it as tin foil until you start to look at the details. Look at cities that waste money on things like unused bike paths and railways that go to nowhere. Lots of micromanaging about how much water you can use or exactly how every structure in your yard should be built. A lot of it is impractical ideology that lacks common sense.

There are states that have considered legislation limiting or even banning some of Agenda 21's provisions.

And notice that you really won't hear the term "Agenda 21" at a local level. Guess the advocates finally realized that using words like "agenda" really does sound conspiratorial!
NorthCarolinaLiberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 15:05   #9
The Fed

it's a backdoor way for the U.S. government to comply with U.N. One World Order plans.

Bush wouldn't go for it but you know Obama will. He doesn't care he would need to cede power to the U.N.

Last edited by The Fed; 02-04-2013 at 15:05..
The Fed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 15:49   #10
BenjiEDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fed View Post
it's a backdoor way for the U.S. government to comply with U.N. One World Order plans.

Bush wouldn't go for it but you know Obama will. He doesn't care he would need to cede power to the U.N.
But Bush Sr. is Mr. New World Order lol... he's the one that popularized that term! His son ain't no different

"Life is good" ~Hickok45
Old 02-06-2013, 12:31   #11
GMAN12

I just finished reading Agenda 21 by Glenn Beck, fits the POTUS agenda to a tee.

Last edited by GMAN12; 02-06-2013 at 12:31..
GMAN12 is offline   Reply With Quote