Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-04-2013, 22:50   #161
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glotin View Post
So you're prepared to fight a foreign military?
Apparently, if we weren't such "bullies", no one would ever consider coming here to take what belongs to us out of sheer decency.

Or, G19G20 could talk them out of it... apparently.
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
QNman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 22:50   #162
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
If need be, but the way things are going these days I don't think it's a foreign military I have to worry about.

You guys are aware the gov't is trying to disarm you, right? There's only one reason governments do that to their people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNman View Post
That will protect you from within... As long as nothing changes. But there's a big old world out there, and I'll wager more than one place out there that wouldn't mind coming over and taking up residence. Which of the four boxes will slow them?

Think bigger than yourself. Think even bigger than our borders.
See above comment to glotin. No one is going to invade this country militarily for a multitude of reasons. The commies are working on doing that without a hint of violence...so far. This would be a topic for it's own thread though.

Last edited by G19G20; 02-04-2013 at 22:53..
G19G20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 22:51   #163
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
Wait... Other countries have a military?
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
Old 02-04-2013, 22:53   #164
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19G20 View Post
If need be, but the way things are going these days I don't think it's a foreign military I have to worry about.

You guys are aware the gov't is trying to disarm you, right? There's only one reason governments do that to their people.
Because they're liberals? Liberals ALWAYS try to ban guns - it's in their nature. Or, were you even alive in 1994 to see that ban?
wprebeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 22:56   #165
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
See above comment to glotin. No one is going to invade this country militarily for a multitude of reasons. The commies are working on doing that without a hint of violence...so far. This would be a topic for it's own thread though.
No, not a multitude of reasons... Only one reason. Because we would kick their ass. The military does that; not you.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
Old 02-04-2013, 22:56   #166
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by wprebeck View Post
Because they're liberals? Liberals ALWAYS try to ban guns - it's in their nature. Or, were you even alive in 1994 to see that ban?
Your point? It's still happening regardless of the who. The WHY is what is important.
Old 02-04-2013, 22:58   #167
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNman View Post
No, not a multitude of reasons... Only one reason. Because we would kick their ass. The military does that; not you.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Isoroku Yamamoto, Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy

He wasn't talking about the military. He was talking about you and me QN.
Old 02-04-2013, 23:01   #168
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Isoroku Yamamoto, Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy

Yamamoto was a wise man. Not all dictators are.

Me, I'd fight to repel all invaders to my dying breath. But I'm not delusional enough to think that with modern weaponry as it is, you and I would hold up very long.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
Old 02-04-2013, 23:11   #169
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Thread got way off track here so Ill just say that the tweet could have been worded better and less "direct", but it still contains truth. I will always come down on the side of the truth before I worry about someone's feelings.

Till next time....
Old 02-04-2013, 23:14   #170
GAFinch

In the aftermath of Ron Paul’s despicable tweet today slamming US Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle, murdered on Saturday while helping a fellow soldier learn to cope with post traumatic stress syndrome, Paul’s son, Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) has told Breitbart News exclusively, “Chris Kyle was a hero like all Americans who don the uniform to defend our country. Our prayers are with his family during this tragic time.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ponds-Ron-Paul
Old 02-04-2013, 23:15   #171
Zombie Surgeon
MODELATOR

Quote:

The last person I would like to watch my six would be a spineless despicable cowardly piece of dog excrement like you.
Zombie Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 23:17   #172
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAFinch View Post
In the aftermath of Ron Paul’s despicable tweet today slamming US Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle, murdered on Saturday while helping a fellow soldier learn to cope with post traumatic stress syndrome, Paul’s son, Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) has told Breitbart News exclusively, “Chris Kyle was a hero like all Americans who don the uniform to defend our country. Our prayers are with his family during this tragic time.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ponds-Ron-Paul
Prayers?

Does he mean prayers to God, or is it just an expression?

What would our Ronulan atheist troll say to that?
"He said he fired a burst at the chest and if they didn't fall fast enough, he fired a burst at the face. He never needed to reload and had enough on board so if he missed a shot or two he could catch up in the fight. " -Gabe Suarez, 2008
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 23:30   #173
Snowman92D

Quote:

Yamamoto never said that, of course.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/05/misquoting-yamamoto/

Another instance of you not checking your facts before trying to spin your BS. That might work when you're hustling bimbos when your wife ain't around, but it doesn't fly here.
Snowman92D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 23:41   #174
chickenwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Surgeon View Post
The KGB and the SS recruited their torturers and executioners from people who were true believers in the infallibility of their leaders - Stalin and Hitler.
They were individuals who kissed their wives and kids every morning then went to work, put rubber gloves and rubber aprons over their uniforms then started to pull finger nails, insert needles into eyeballs and shoot people in the back of their heads.
They were doing all that with a clear conscience and no regrets because they all believed the Dear Leader or Der Fuhrer was infallible and his cause righteous.
This guy is cut from the same cloth, a true believer. I have no doubt in my mind that if Ron Paul would ask this guy to murder somebody he wouldn't hesitate a single second.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Ron is the offspring of Hitler and Stalin. Because of a tweet declaring a warrior for the government died by the hands of another government employee, who was f'ed up because the government sent him to the sandbox. He is now comparable to Hitler and Stalin?

So, by your logic(if it exists) questioning the authority of the State to commit constant warfare, is going to turn this country into a Russian gulag or Nazi death camp? And give Ron Paul the super hybrid Nazi/Russian army he needs to enact limited government?
And wow, posters agree with you.

I'm not necessarily on G19G20's side. But what you said is nonsense. You are saying Ron Paul would ask him to kill somebody?

That is a serious accusation. Any proof or evidence?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by chickenwing; 02-04-2013 at 23:54..
chickenwing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 00:20   #175
Zombie Surgeon
MODELATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenwing View Post
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Ron is the offspring of Hitler and Stalin. Because of a tweet declaring a warrior for the government died by the hands of another government employee, who was f'ed up because the government sent him to the sandbox. He is now comparable to Hitler and Stalin?

So, by your logic(if it exists) questioning the authority of the State to commit constant warfare, is going to turn this country into a Russian gulag or Nazi death camp? And give Ron Paul the super hybrid Nazi/Russian army he needs to enact limited government?
And wow, posters agree with you.

I'm not necessarily on G19G20's side. But what you said is nonsense. You are saying Ron Paul would ask him to kill somebody?

That is a serious accusation. Any proof or evidence?

You missed the point by approximately 3.5 miles.
Read my post again tomorrow morning after you wake up and before you hit the bottle again.
Zombie Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:38   #176
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman92D View Post

Another instance of you not checking your facts before trying to spin your BS. That might work when you're hustling bimbos when your wife ain't around, but it doesn't fly here.
You remember that, too...funny.
wprebeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:48   #177
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman92D View Post

It's good propaganda, isn't it? I don't know, nor care, if the quote is verified. It's still true, is it not? Wouldn't you and I shoot at invaders side by side if there really was an invasion to this country? Serious here. There would be rifles behind every blade of grass. Ignoring the bs we do on this forum, wouldn't we share mags if the Chinese army was landing in San Diego? I think so.

Namaste

Last edited by G19G20; 02-05-2013 at 02:48..
Old 02-05-2013, 03:35   #178
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

I'd love ta see this diatribe spouted ftf with a vet,it would be a painful lesson learned.As ta the above,this nation is not that way anymore.The greatest generation is just about gone and this one is just pathetic.'08.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:57   #179
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Thread got way off track here so Ill just say that the tweet could have been worded better and less "direct", but it still contains truth. I will always come down on the side of the truth before I worry about someone's feelings.

Till next time....
The tweet was premature, judgmental, insulting, and based on speculation. It is proof that a peacenik military hating hippie like Pauldid not deserve to be CINC. Consider that with his campaign trail lies about Military support, and I take back most if the nice things I said about him

Rand better shut the demented old fool up before he ruins his chances too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:03   #180
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
It's good propaganda, isn't it? I don't know, nor care, if the quote is verified. It's still true, is it not? Wouldn't you and I shoot at invaders side by side if there really was an invasion to this country? Serious here. There would be rifles behind every blade of grass. Ignoring the bs we do on this forum, wouldn't we share mags if the Chinese army was landing in San Diego? I think so.

Namaste
No. It's not true. Do you know how many blades of grass there are in an acre. How about a single state. Your claim to be there fighting a foreign invader is conveniently worthless. Past performance is go guarantee of future performance, but it is an indicator.

--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote