Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 09:56   #101
Deputy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtber1172 View Post
Nope. Just laughing at how paranoid some of my fellow Conservatives have become.
I have seen people like you on every forum. Makes me wonder if the Brady Bunch hasn't sent out propagandists to do this type of crap. Sorry, but I will not....

Black Rifle Forum
Old 02-06-2013, 10:30   #102
mtber1172

I see people like you in the news. Paranoid gun owners give the rest of us a bad name.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:52   #103
LL6

Quote:
You actually are asking me these stupid questions? Seriously, is that the extent that your mental capacity can handle?

I probably shot and owned more firearms in my lifetime than you'll ever even see, touch or handle.

Just because someone doesn't buy into the paranoid retarded mindset of some of you people here, it doesn't mean they're not a gun owner or they don't support the 2nd Amendment.
Quote:
Where do those of us who are relatively new to the gun community (only a year it two as a gun owner) fall? Are we nitwits as well?
I'm sure this quote of yours from a different thread qualifies that statement, no? Ciao
Old 02-06-2013, 12:59   #104
K. Foster

^^^^ Absolutely priceless!
Old 02-06-2013, 13:09   #105
ArmoryDoc

LOL ! Way to put a liberal poser on blast there LL6. Too funny !
Old 02-06-2013, 13:10   #106
bigmoney890

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL6 View Post
I'm sure this quote of yours from a different thread qualifies that statement, no? Ciao
Anyone can be a internet badass, right? I'm glad you found that!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 02-06-2013, 14:08   #107
surf

I just want to add a sincere and heart felt thank-you to all the scarred knuckled individuals out there. I take pride in the fact that there are mouth breathing, knuckle dragging Americans out there putting foot to ass over seas and on our City streets every day AND to every American who stands up for what is right and is willing to put themselves at risk to help others. Risking their own lives to help ensure that everyone, even POS individuals, continue to have the ability to spew whatever crap they desire. Protection of all of our rights, not just one certain ******-bag individuals 1st amendment right, but also all of our rights under the Constitution. And yes that includes the 2nd Amendment which is so obviously under attack by the current administration. If that is not obvious no matter what side of the debate your on, your an idiot.

I would actually respect an individuals stand more if they flat out said that the want to see the 2nd amendment go away, instead of being a slimy, underhanded snake about trying to get rid of it one piece at a time. I definitely do not respect a person who goes to a venue or forum of like minded individuals with the sole intent of being a ******-bag. Sorry but after I take a few breaths (through my mouth) I gotta get back to dragging some knuckles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by surf; 02-06-2013 at 14:10..
Old 02-06-2013, 14:49   #108
Doc McGlock

Double post! Sorry

Last edited by Doc McGlock; 02-06-2013 at 14:55..
Old 02-06-2013, 14:54   #109
Doc McGlock

^^^^
Surf,

Great post! I ditto the heartfelt thanks for our folks in uniform. Now if we can ever get the folks in government to represent us!

But being sneaky then lying about it is their MO! If Barry had come out and campaigned on his true intent, I believe that even the 47% would not have voted for him.

Please also go easy on those of us that got on board late. We realize that manY of you have been around guns your entire lives, and now are feeling somewhat invaded with all of the hysteria. Understandable, but maybe consider us "reinforcements!" Once I realized that the 2A was under such assault, I vowed to defend it with all my resources.

Thanks

Last edited by Doc McGlock; 02-06-2013 at 14:56..
Old 02-06-2013, 15:40   #110
Beanie-Bean

Quote:
Dang...BUSTED!!! Excellent work, LL6 That dude must have owned a ****load of guns in his one, maybe two years.

Old 02-06-2013, 15:55   #111
mtber1172

Quote:
Do you know how many guns I currently own?

Does one have to be a gun owner to fire a gun?

Nice try, but much like your mom did by not aborting you......you fail.
Old 02-06-2013, 15:56   #112
mtber1172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie-Bean View Post
Dang...BUSTED!!! Excellent work, LL6 That dude must have owned a ****load of guns in his one, maybe two years.
Currently have 23 in my safe.

Its called having money. I realize most of you trailer trash folks around these parts don't have it.
Old 02-06-2013, 15:59   #113
mtber1172

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoney890 View Post
Anyone can be a internet badass, right? I'm glad you found that!
What does calling someone here a moron have to do with being an internet badass?

I would gladly say it to anyone's face, but you will have to come out of your mom's basement first.
Old 02-06-2013, 16:17   #114
Deputy

Quote:
I see people like you in the news. Paranoid gun owners give the rest of us a bad name.
One person's paranoid is another person's vigilant. I'm sure there were people like you who said "it can't happen here" when Clinton's gun ban was proposed. Instead of just sticking your head under the ground, why not crawl in there with the rest of your body and make us all happy?
Old 02-06-2013, 16:33   #115
Mrs. VR
Administrator

I strongly suggest that folks take a moment to review the TOS re: insulting other posters.

90/9/1

Closed Thread