SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-08-2013, 13:52   #21
scottz0369

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
Nice Bass guitars. Yeah there are a ton of other pedals I want but at $200.00 to $500.00 each they come in slow. I MUST have a Hartman Analog Flanger. It's an exact clone of the original Electro Harmonix Electric Mistress but without the volume drop of a vintage pedal. And I'm trying to decide on a Wah pedal at the moment.
No doubt we pay dearly for quality pedals, but they're worth it - I try to buy used whenever I can. The classifieds section on talkbass.com normally has plenty of used, high-end stuff available, and it's my go-to place to see what's out there. I've kind of been thinking of getting a couple of the DIY pedal kits, but I'm skeptical of my ability to put them together well.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
scottz0369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 14:47   #22
G23Gen4TX

Religious Issues
G23Gen4TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 14:56   #23
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCoulter View Post
Some of my other babies.
Alvarez right? Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCoulter View Post
Some more.
That Pauly in the middle and that strat to the right of it are hot.

What color is that Strat? Charcoal Frost? Tungsten?

Theory:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Grace:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Big Bang:
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 15:04   #24
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottz0369 View Post
No doubt we pay dearly for quality pedals, but they're worth it - I try to buy used whenever I can. The classifieds section on talkbass.com normally has plenty of used, high-end stuff available, and it's my go-to place to see what's out there. I've kind of been thinking of getting a couple of the DIY pedal kits, but I'm skeptical of my ability to put them together well.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
I've done a few of those DIY pedals. Messing up can actually be interesting sometimes... you can produce a whole other effect that you didn't intend. I screwed up an OD kit and it made this crazy 8 bit computer fuzz. Sounded cool but not something you could use a lot. Made for nasty solos though.

Theory:

Grace:

Big Bang:

Last edited by Glock36shooter; 02-08-2013 at 17:33..
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 15:19   #25
FCoulter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
Alvarez right? Nice.

That Pauly in the middle and that strat to the right of it are hot.

What color is that Strat? Charcoal Frost? Tungsten?
Thanks, yes its an Alvarez, and the strat is Tungsten. It is my fav. Of all my guitars,although the new telecaster is working on me.
FCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote