SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-15-2013, 19:06   #1
Ruggles

More Good Signs...PSA Upper In Stock

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...ng-handle.html

Went thru the ordering process and just had to click "submit order" to buy one but then realized I was just buying cause it was available, not cause I wanted one.

I did not buy but it is tempting
Ruggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 19:48   #2
G23c

thats a good enough reason.
G23c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 19:55   #3
Ruggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by G23c View Post
thats a good enough reason.
True enough and might break my will before the night is out. But I want to spend that money on a optic instead.
Old 02-15-2013, 22:00   #4
WoodenPlank
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
True enough and might break my will before the night is out. But I want to spend that money on a optic instead.
What optic?
Old 02-15-2013, 22:13   #5
Ruggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodenPlank View Post
What optic?
$1,000,0000 question.

I bought a Tijicon Tri Power day before yesterday online, along with a carry handle mount for it. That is going on the 16" AR. If I don't like the carry handle set up I will pull off the handle and mount the Tri Power on the AR itself.

I sold my Tijicon 3x9 Accupoint on the classifies here a couple of days ago. It was on a 18" 6.8SPC AR. Built as a hog gun but I am leaning towards it performing duel as a home defense AR. Not sure if I want to go with a 1x4 scope like a Leupold or Burris (original plan and why I sold the 3x9) or something 1x like a Mepro 21, Trijicon Reflex or a Leupold Prismatic.

Aimpoint is also a solid option, just not one of their 2 MOA models, my aging eyes don't pick that smaller dot up well. I really like the Trijicon SRS, looked at one locally today but that has the small dot as well. Maybe a 2x ACOG....yeah I am a Trijicon whore

Not is a super hurry to decide so I am just kinda of looking around.

AR upper linked is sold out. I really don't want (well don't need at least) a 3rd 5.56 AR, but a 2nd 6.8 AR would be nice
Old 02-15-2013, 22:17   #6
WoodenPlank
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
$1,000,0000 question.

I bought a Tijicon Tri Power day before yesterday online, along with a carry handle mount for it. That is going on the 16" AR. If I don't like the carry handle set up I will pull off the handle and mount the Tri Power on the AR itself.

I sold my Tijicon 3x9 Accupoint on the classifies here a couple of days ago. It was on a 18" 6.8SPC AR. Built as a hog gun but I am leaning towards it performing duel as a home defense AR. Not sure if I want to go with a 1x4 scope like a Leupold or Burris (original plan and why I sold the 3x9) or something 1x like a Mepro 21, Trijicon Reflex or a Leupold Prismatic.

Aimpoint is also a solid option, just not one of their 2 MOA models, my aging eyes don't pick that smaller dot up well. I really like the Trijicon SRS, looked at one locally today but that has the small dot as well. Maybe a 2x ACOG....yeah I am a Trijicon whore

Not is a super hurry to decide so I am just kinda of looking around.

AR upper linked is sold out. I really don't want (well don't need at least) a 3rd 5.56 AR, but a 2nd 6.8 AR would be nice
I just picked up the new Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 1.5-4x variable.

I REALLY can't wait for the LaRue LT-104 mount to get here next week, I'm really looking forward to taking that Leupold for a spin. From everything I have done playing with it so far, I am VERY impressed.
Old 02-15-2013, 22:25   #7
Ruggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodenPlank View Post
I just picked up the new Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 1.5-4x variable.

I REALLY can't wait for the LaRue LT-104 mount to get here next week, I'm really looking forward to taking that Leupold for a spin. From everything I have done playing with it so far, I am VERY impressed.
That one (and some other Leupolds) are on the short list. I am leaning more Leupold than Burris. Heck Leupold makes a dang dedicated Hog scope (illuminated and non illuminated models) that looks pretty nice.

The LT104 (like all LaRue stuff) is a great mount as well. Course having Texas blazing on it's side does not hurt

Wilson Combat makes a newer scope mount for ARs that looks nice as well, might try that if I go 1x4. I really like their stuff as well. I have a couple of their 1911s, a crap load of their mags, a third 1911 on order and two of my ARs have Wilson flash hiders on them. So I guess I am a Wilson and a Tijicon whore.