Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-18-2013, 09:53   #21
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogship View Post
There are no new gun laws that effect me.

I highly suspect the reason for that, is there isn't enough yea votes in the Senate to pass the gun control being proposed.

It isn't over. The same thing happened with Obamacare and the AWB #1. It dragged on for a long time, until suddenly one day, there was a vote, and they both passed.

There is no doubt that back-room deals are being made as I type this.......in an attempt to convert no votes to yes votes. There are undoubtedly a few votes that can be bought.......the question is, how many?

You just cannot understand how angry it makes many of our citizens to know that our constitution.......the one that was promised by oath to defend.......is being offered for sale by and to corrupt politicians.

It was asked if we've had enough yet? I can't answer that question with any certainty, but I would not be surprised if there are those who take up arms against our government, if the politics involve restricting our freedoms in ways our founders specifically intended for our government to not do.

What and where that "line in the sand" is at.......is anyone's guess.....but, you can be most assured that Americans take their freedoms very seriously, and gun control is one thing that is, and has a historical track record of being a precursor to the elimination of freedoms on a mass scale.

ooc
Well said, sir.
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
QNman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:31   #22
SJ 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by walt cowan View Post
it was mitts turn. he didn't want it. the rnc club members got what they wanted. they cheated, stole and lied for it. be happy.
Agreed, This my turn stuff has to end,Run the Best Candidate to heck with who's turn it is. SJ 40
SJ 40 is online now   Reply With Quote