Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 14:23   #121
John Rambo
Raven

Damn. Call da amberlamps.

Last edited by John Rambo; 02-18-2013 at 14:24..
Old 02-18-2013, 14:31   #122
mad220860

Good!! :D hahahah
Old 02-18-2013, 14:40   #123
syntaxerrorsix
CLM Number 301
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman92D View Post
It's all part of a libertarian doper conspiracy to punish conservatives for not voting for Ron Paul for President. (Remember when many of them said they were gonna vote for Obama to "punish" conservatives?) When people get tired of police enforcing anti-dope laws, and of Obama taking their rights away, they will come to their senses and vote for Ron Paul.

Once elected, Ron Paul will appoint Cynthia McKinney as Attorney General, and Lew Rockwell as director of Homeland Security. The police will be prohibited from stopping anybody for any reason then.

http://www.independentpoliticalrepor...inney-friends/
Good to see one trick pony is still one trick. You are like the 8-track of GT posters.

Old 02-18-2013, 14:55   #124
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by series1811 View Post
All right. Give us some examples of the kind of lies you think people in general, and me in particular, tell, on a day to day basis.

I'm serious. I'm trying to get in your head here.
Oops, I just got an infraction for "trolling" and "cop bashing" and the post quoted as being the "problem" was post #109. I didn't realize you were a cop and that I wasn't allowed to disagree with you.

So sorry, you can't get in my head. I only play on a level field. You win by default because of your special status here.

Carry on officer.
Old 02-18-2013, 15:23   #125
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Hmmm. Someone might want to jiggle the handle on that toilet above, looks like we got a floater.
Old 02-18-2013, 15:27   #126
2-8 Marine
Limp Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Oops, I just got an infraction for "trolling" and "cop bashing" and the post quoted as being the "problem" was post #109. I didn't realize you were a cop and that I wasn't allowed to disagree with you.

So sorry, you can't get in my head. I only play on a level field. You win by default because of your special status here.

Carry on officer.
Do you ever listen to yourself? No need to answer. If you did you wouldn't say half of what comes out of your pie hole.

There are three types of people in the world; those that can count and those that can't.
Old 02-18-2013, 15:48   #127
NorthCarolinaLiberty
MentalDefective

The Shelby County Sheriff's office was given the opportunity to respond to the charge. They really did not make much effort to respond. The drug task force (perhaps the same individuals in that jurisdiction) issued a statement, but it looks like they won't pursue either. I'll bet a couple of quarters that the deputies making the stop don't step forward either. My guess is that they will try to let it die from embarrassment.

Memphis media followed-up, but still got the same lack of response.

If law enforcement declines to comment further, then we can only go by the word of the couple. I'm going to go out on a limb and say something probably happened, and they told the story. No law enforcement is stepping forward to refute any part of the story, so this is story with which we are presented.

So what we have are two little punks who pulled over a couple. There was no citation or even a warning, so I would bet dollars to donuts that the reason for the stop was dubious. They had blasé arrogance and ignorance to cite the buckeye leaf. Instead of manning up, they further have the gall to tell the couple how they should decorate their car.

What I see are two punks who need a boot in the ass, probably because they didn't get one when they were little.
Old 02-18-2013, 17:03   #128
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

No FOI request for the report?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 2

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
Old 02-18-2013, 17:10   #129
NorthCarolinaLiberty
MentalDefective

FOI initiated by who?

Closed Thread