Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-18-2013, 10:22   #1
cesaros

Russian Nuclear Sorties.

On the day of the presidential "State of the Union" address, Russia flew two long range bombers equipped with nuclear cruise missiles near Guam as a show of force to the United States. American and Japanese fighter jets quickly scrambled to intercept.

Shortly thereafter, all news media outlets changed the story to a much more friendly take, claiming it was tradition for Russian and American aircraft to meet in the pacific to exchange "smiles".

As some of you may not know, Guam is a strategic point of interest for the United States and all other countries in the pacific.

My particular Air Force command has ramped up exercises over several years that take place in Korea. We recently just finished an exercise, and will start an inspection of our ability to quickly deploy forces to Korea in a few weeks.

Our president is on the verge of disarming citizens, and is rapidly attempting to reduce our Nuclear arsenal which is our two greatest deterrents to any credible threat...all while N.Korea and Iran are rapidly on the verge of becoming a nuclear threat, and have demonstrated their intent to use such weapons on the United States.

Like so many high level military leaders have been saying for years in briefings and behind closed doors, to not disrupt the status quo...the Middle East was never our biggest threat. Its always been N.Korea, Russia, and China. A group of 3rd world cave dwellers are just a distraction from whats barreling down on us like a freight train. And with the 50+ million low information voters, our inevitable demise is inching closer and closer. I can't help but laugh at the misinformation on all major news media outlets that spreads as rapidly as the plague, and is so widely believed and bought into as any major religion.

I hope and pray that the general population will see what is to come, and demands we take the offensive...or our future will be short lived.

The pen IS mightier than the sword; but when you run out of ink, I will be ready with plenty of ammo.

Last edited by cesaros; 02-18-2013 at 10:45..
cesaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:01   #2
JBnTX
God Bless Texas

Not to worry.

When Obama gets rid off all our nuclear weapons and downgrades our military, all our enemies will see that we're no longer a threat to world peace.

Then they will do the same, and the world will live in peace forever and forever.

Get me a bucket!...
JBnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:06   #3
snerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesaros View Post
......... I hope and pray that the general population will see what is to come, and demands we take the offensive...or our future will be short lived.
The 'general population' has never paid attention to anything political except for a couple of weeks before an election. They'll tell you we elect representatives to do the worrying for us.
snerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:08   #4
cesaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by snerd View Post
The 'general population' has never paid attention to anything political except for a couple of weeks before an election. They'll tell you we elect representatives to do the worrying for us.
I certainly can agree with this...and its a sickening fact.

The pen IS mightier than the sword; but when you run out of ink, I will be ready with plenty of ammo.
cesaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:38   #5
Slug71

Read this else where but not sure I believe it.
Bull Dawgs Club #571
Rimfire Club #571
Slug71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:51   #6
ArtyGuy

If that's Russia's definition of a show of force, then we have nothing to worry about. Unless something's changed since I came on active duty in 1993, units prepping for rapid deployments to other parts of the world is nothing new. I've been doing that for the last 20 years. We've also taken part (and continue today) in numerous combined exercises with the South Koreans. I'm pretty certain we aren't preparing for the possibility of the Japanese invading.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:57   #7
IceAxe

IceAxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:15   #8
aircarver
Silver Membership
Ride Continues

Putin certainly has 'more flexibility' now ...

They'd created a vast, permanently unemployed underclass, dependent upon the Republic's stupendous welfare machine for its very existence, and in so doing, they'd sown the seeds of their own destruction. No one could place two-thirds of a world's population on the Dole and keep them there forever without the entire system crashing . . . but how in hell did one get them off the Dole? -David Weber, Flag in Exile
aircarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 13:34   #9
engineer151515

Reference story

http://freebeacon.com/bear-bombers-over-guam/

Tu-95 Bears. Talk about flying antiques. The intercepting F15's could have knocked them down beyond visual range.
Old 02-18-2013, 13:49   #10
Slug71

How do they know it had nuclear tipped cruise missiles? I highly doubt the Russians would just come out and release information like that.

Sounds like a scare tactic to me.
Bull Dawgs Club #571
Rimfire Club #571

Last edited by Slug71; 02-18-2013 at 13:50..
Slug71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 14:52   #11
Kablam

I tend to agree with you here Slug. I know for a fact that "we" do not just fly around with nucs on board for no good reason.
Kablam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:44   #12
walt cowan

sometimes the bull is got to remind the other bull he's not a cow.