Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-19-2013, 15:56   #161
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Put all leftists into a sack, tie a brick to it and throw into river

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Last edited by certifiedfunds; 02-19-2013 at 15:56..
certifiedfunds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 16:00   #162
IvanVic

Quote:
Originally Posted by certifiedfunds View Post
Who said anything about killing people they disagree with?
So are you going to admit you're lying, or are you going to make me post your quote again? I mean, you do understand that everyone can read your previous posts in the thread, right?

IvanVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 16:02   #163
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanVic View Post
So are you going to admit you're lying, or are you going to make me post your quote again? I mean, you do understand that everyone can read your previous posts in the thread, right?

What? The sack thing? I didn't say I was going to do it. I'm just saying it would work if you threw some food stamps in the sack for bait.

Old 02-19-2013, 16:05   #164
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Assemble all leftists. Line them up face to face. Give them samurai swords.

Then throw some welfare checks between them.

**caveat** must not be done on a windy day or checks will blow around and create chaos.

Old 02-19-2013, 21:52   #165
Mass10mm
Armed Yankee

Empty all the prisons. Every felony is punished by public execution. Immediately upon conviction - no appeal. Every misdemeanor is punished by whipping. Immediately. Use the cash savings to increase the number of law enforcement personnel. Train and arm them like regular army. Nothing promotes a compliant populace like dozens of heavily armed personnel on every intersection! I saw that in eastern Europe in the mid 60's. People there were polite and docile.
Old 02-19-2013, 22:00   #166
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass10mm View Post
Empty all the prisons. Every felony is punished by public execution. Immediately upon conviction - no appeal. Every misdemeanor is punished by whipping. Immediately. Use the cash savings to increase the number of law enforcement personnel. Train and arm them like regular army. Nothing promotes a compliant populace like dozens of heavily armed personnel on every intersection! I saw that in eastern Europe in the mid 60's. People there were polite and docile.
I'm gonna throw up
Old 02-19-2013, 22:22   #167
domin8ss

Quote:
Sounds just like what Obama is trying to do now.
domin8ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 22:37   #168
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Would you settle for armed drones in every city?
Old 02-19-2013, 22:47   #169
engineer151515

Quote:
I tell you what.

Try that out in Boston first and let us know how it goes.

BTW, this website give a list of the 20 most common felonies (2009 data).
http://felonyguide.com/List-of-felon...s.php?cmpage=2

Per your criteria, there would have been a one year total of over 10 million immediate public executions in a population of 309 million people. About 1 in 30. Morality aside, good luck with that. This is not an unarmed populous like Eastern Europe.

Last edited by engineer151515; 02-19-2013 at 22:48..
engineer151515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:37   #170
John Rambo
Raven

You know, after reading this thread, it should be no mystery to anyone why the Democrats are in control. The right wing has gone bat**** crazy.
John Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:50   #171
Skyhook

Send a message via Yahoo to Skyhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
You know, after reading this thread, it should be no mystery to anyone why the Democrats are in control. The right wing has gone bat**** crazy.
I don't know about the others here, but I'm going to definitely quote John Rambo as to his professional opinion and diagnosis.

Skyhook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:52   #172
SpectreRider
Armed Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by certifiedfunds View Post
Or a game show "who's a commie?"

Reality show? Put a gaggle of com-symps in a house. Audience votes by text message. Commie with most votes gets the noose.

Which House? The one on Capitol Hill or the one with the Pennsylvania Ave address?
SpectreRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:53   #173
domin8ss

The one thing I'd do to fix this country is fix stupid. No more breeding. Supreme Court said that was allowed over 100 years ago.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:01   #174
sbhaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by domin8ss View Post
The one thing I'd do to fix this country is fix stupid. No more breeding. Supreme Court said that was allowed over 100 years ago.
You'd have company with the likes of Margret Sanger (founder of Planned Parenthood) and other Progressive eugenicists.

Last edited by sbhaven; 02-20-2013 at 09:01..
sbhaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:05   #175
domin8ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbhaven View Post
You'd have company with the likes of Margret Sanger (founder of Planned Parenthood) and other Progressive eugenicists.
Well, they do have the Supreme Court on their side. SCOTUS ruled at the beginning of the 20th century that chronic criminals and severe mentally ill persons could be sterilized. The case involved the state of Virginia.

In the long term it would help reduce the amount of money our government spends to provide for other people's children. [insert video of woman from Florida on government assistance with 12 kids evicted from home].

Also, people who abuse government services should her publicly flogged [insert article of FCC asking people receiving free cell phones to prove eligibility. 41% couldn't.]

Last edited by domin8ss; 02-20-2013 at 09:13..
Old 02-20-2013, 09:24   #176
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Well, they do have the Supreme Court on their side. SCOTUS ruled at the beginning of the 20th century that chronic criminals and severe mentally ill persons could be sterilized. The case involved the state of Virginia.

In the long term it would help reduce the amount of money our government spends to provide for other people's children. [insert video of woman from Florida on government assistance with 12 kids evicted from home].

Also, people who abuse government services should her publicly flogged [insert article of FCC asking people receiving free cell phones to prove eligibility. 41% couldn't.]
Your sentiments are unadulterated evil.

Simply quit subsidizing bad behavior. No social safety net.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:37   #177
sbhaven

Quote:

You left out the second SCOTUS case, Skinner V Oklahoma (1942), where; the "majority opinion, written by Justice William O. Douglas, rejects the broad eugenic mandate previously outlined in Buck v. Bell".

In the Skinner V Oklahoma opinion the justices stated, among other things, the following....

"The power to sterilize, if exercised, may have subtle, far-reaching and devastating effects. In evil or reckless hands, it can cause races or types which are inimical to the dominant group to wither and disappear. There is no redemption for the individual whom the law touches. Any experiment which the State conducts is to his irreparable injury. He is forever deprived of a basic liberty. We mention these matters not to reexamine the scope of the police power of the States. We advert to them merely in emphasis of our view that strict scrutiny of the classification which a State makes in a sterilization law is essential, lest unwittingly, or otherwise, invidious discriminations are made against groups or types of individuals in violation of the constitutional guaranty of just and equal laws."
Old 02-20-2013, 12:47   #178
EOS
Pro Liberty

Quote:

No thanks. That's what's wrong right now. What Eastern European country are you speaking of? Sounds like East Germany or someone under Soviet rule, doesn't seem in our best interest to make America even more of a police state than it already is.

"A lie makes it around the world before the truth gets its pants on."
EOS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:53   #179
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyOfTheState View Post

No thanks. That's what's wrong right now. What Eastern European country are you speaking of? Sounds like East Germany or someone under Soviet rule, doesn't seem in our best interest to make America even more of a police state than it already is.
You haven't been here long. We have communists in our midst. Totalitarians of every flavor.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:57   #180
rppnj

Support this guy...

Support this guy...

http://www.chiefkessler.com/

'Integrity is who you are and what you do when no one is watching.'
-rppnj
rppnj is offline   Reply With Quote