Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 14:08   #1
kmac76

Glock---re.com, losing another customer...

2 x glock 22 (15 round) mags ordered early January - got the back order notice and no other communication a week later... Still nothing. Ordered the same mags from kingglock last week, they arrived yesterday... I hope glock store can get it together - as I have used them with success in the past. For now they are a no buy zone...

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 04-06-2013, 14:12   #2
ede
Bama's Friend

I could care less about back order updates, it is odd to get them from one soure and not the backordered ones.
PM Black Diamond 538 F&AM
Bamatrooper taught Chuck Norris how to shoot.
Old 04-06-2013, 15:17   #3
Three-Five-Seven
Señor Mombo

You guys cannot be serious in your expectation that any firearm related dealer operate normally in this climate.
Old 04-06-2013, 15:22   #4
TheGlockTalker

I've never liked 'the glock store' - assuming that's the one you're talking about.
I've spoken with that guy who owns the place a few times and he always sounds like a very sleazy sales man.
Rude, short, thinks he knows better than anyone else.......not a place I will ever support.
Old 04-06-2013, 15:47   #5
Ranger357
Just pixels

Thats odd (assuming it's Lenny your talking about). Talked with him a couple of times, seemed like a nice guy and went above and beyond both times.
Old 04-06-2013, 18:12   #6
Firecop203

I've never had any luck with Glockstore. Even before all the madness. If I order anything online I go with Glockmeister or Lone Wolf.
“Neither cold, nor darkness will deter good people from hastening to the dreadful place to quench the flame. They do it not for the sake of reward or fame; but they have a reward in themselves, and they love one another.”
Benjamin Franklin
Old 04-06-2013, 19:51   #7
dwm2112

I have been waiting on magazines for about 5 weeks now and still have not received them. In that same period I have placed 3 different orders with King Glock and received all within 3 days of ordering them. Not sure what the issue is with the Glock store. This was my first order with the and is looking like my last... I understand these are challenging times for stores but it seems all the other stores are handling it more gracefully than the Glock Store and are communicating up front before an order is placed as well as through the process. They also seem to be getting inventory and fulfilling their orders much faster than the Glock Store. I wonder if they are selling whatever their inventory is in their store and not shipping to customers who have been waiting for months in some cases.
Old 04-06-2013, 19:52   #8
WayneJessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three-Five-Seven View Post
You guys cannot be serious in your expectation that any firearm related dealer operate normally in this climate.
Forget it. Some folk expect from others what they could not do themselves. Lenny has stated that he's hired folk. training them, and added a new computer system. As a small business owner, I have been through the headache of just adding a new computer system Tack on training newbies and this climate and it is way more involved than the average person can understand.
I've had some mags ordered from Ruger (backorder). It's been a while and is going to be even longer yet. Nobody from Ruger has called to hold my hand or wipe my nose for me I don't care. Life goes on. My mags will get here when they get here.
Old 04-06-2013, 20:04   #9
trekgod3
Quad-Glocker

I haven't had any problems getting mags from cdnn and sportsmansguide. I place an order and have the mags a week or so later. The items they advertise on their websites are actually in stock when you place an order.
Florida Glockers Club #1980

Check out my firearms blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 04-06-2013, 20:11   #10
ninjag19

I have had good dealings in the past with the Glock Store but lost my patience when I did not hear from them regarding an RSA order. However, it did just show up in the mail one day, in about a month, which I guess isn't that bad these days. So I hope your orders will follow soon too!
Old 04-06-2013, 20:12   #11
MikeG36

I'm pretty happy with King Glock. Great service and real time inventory.
Old 04-06-2013, 22:07   #12
Mrs. VR
Administrator

:Waves hand: This is not the complaint department you are looking for.

90/9/1

Closed Thread