Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 21:59   #41
125K9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: East TX./ Home: Lookout Mtn., AL
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockclimber View Post
For medication to be effective, it must be taken every day and in the correct dose... just sayin'.
So, that's where I went wrong.
__________________
Certified Glock Armorer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Vietnam Vet/SOG
Roll Tide!!
125K9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 22:05   #42
NMG26
Senior Member
 
NMG26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NM
Posts: 5,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock Perfection View Post
MD series not rare- check
Check.
__________________
Bickford Schmeckler: ******* tyranny of logic!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
NMG26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 23:28   #43
jlbeasley1976
Southern BTGOG
 
jlbeasley1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Georgia
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkz71 View Post
That's fairly new, mine's STY and that's March 2012
I'm always on the prowl for an STD...wait.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jknight8907
Or just lay there and take it, because you owe it to the slaves?
jlbeasley1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:26   #44
Stock Perfection
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockclimber View Post
For medication to be effective, it must be taken every day and in the correct dose... just sayin'.

Last edited by Stock Perfection; 04-06-2013 at 12:26..
Stock Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:45   #45
ron59
Bustin Caps
 
ron59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: near Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock Perfection View Post
Think about where the other 999 of YOURS are...

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

I could give a rat's ass where the other 999 guns are that share my same prefix. If you go around worrying about stuff like this.... you're in deep doo doo.
__________________
Ron M. ('59 is my birth year)

Quote:
WTF?! How a cheap can an old, the old fart get?!
ron59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 20:01   #46
TX Archer
Senior Member
 
TX Archer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 231
I had one with that prefix back in 1990 or 1991 and it was nothing but trouble. FTF, FTE, inaccurate as could be. Nobody I knew would buy it from me because they were all aware of the issues. Everyone assumed it came from a bad production run. Boy, was I glad when I finally found someone unknowing, ignorant, and innocent enough to buy it. Poor guy.
TX Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 22:25   #47
Jeffrey Lebowski
Not a golfer
 
Jeffrey Lebowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron59 View Post
Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

I could give a rat's ass where the other 999 guns are that share my same prefix. If you go around worrying about stuff like this.... you're in deep doo doo.
That was my reaction to this whole thing. WGAF who you share a serial number with? Do you want another with the same prefix? If so....why? Do you want to strike up some sort of serial number-based friendship with a stranger?

Beyond peculiar, but even more is the request for bizarre information without offering up ANY sort of reason for said unusual request. Incidentally, the secrecy is why people assume the worst / weirdest. $0.02
Jeffrey Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 22:36   #48
ron59
Bustin Caps
 
ron59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: near Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Lebowski View Post
That was my reaction to this whole thing. WGAF who you share a serial number with? Do you want another with the same prefix? If so....why? Do you want to strike up some sort of serial number-based friendship with a stranger?

Beyond peculiar, but even more is the request for bizarre information without offering up ANY sort of reason for said unusual request. Incidentally, the secrecy is why people assume the worst / weirdest. $0.02
You're not the only one thinking this way, obviously several of us have questioned where he's going with this, and he acts like WE'RE the illogical ones. It was his statement
Quote:
Think about where the other 999 of YOURS are.
that really brought to mind "bat **** crazy".
__________________
Ron M. ('59 is my birth year)

Quote:
WTF?! How a cheap can an old, the old fart get?!
ron59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 22:41   #49
TKM
Lifetime Membership
Shiny Member
 
TKM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Just another ball of mud.
Posts: 3,282
I have two.

What's the big deal.

I also have a G34 that's a DUD.
__________________
Hey, I've been in a firefight before!
Well, I was in a fire.
Actually, I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity.
TKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 23:55   #50
glock1911revolver
Vice-Emperor
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: State
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron59 View Post
You're not the only one thinking this way, obviously several of us have questioned where he's going with this, and he acts like WE'RE the illogical ones. It was his statement
that really brought to mind "bat **** crazy".
I'm thinking he might be related to, or suffers from the same condition as, the GT member who obsesses over cruises being bad vacations.

Weird, creepy stuff.
__________________
I POOPED TODAY.
glock1911revolver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 00:26   #51
willy1094
Senior Member
 
willy1094's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 611
Send a message via AIM to willy1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by glock1911revolver View Post
I'm thinking he might be related to, or suffers from the same condition as, the GT member who obsesses over cruises being bad vacations.

Weird, creepy stuff.
LOL, I've run into that guy! I love reading threads like these. As you can tell with my post count and member date, I do A LOT of reading.
willy1094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:37   #52
Cheezhead19
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
What this thread needs is pages and pages of one word "no" answers...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Cheezhead19 is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:16.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 971
268 Members
703 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31