SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-25-2013, 09:43   #21
Darkangel1846

Quote:
Originally Posted by .45 Combat View Post
I'm just a little curious, have anyone here paid over list price for a surefire 60 round magazine, I've found one for $149.00, at my Gunshop.

I thought they'd be higher and harder to get. And I gotta ask they worth it?
to answer your question.....depends on availability and if your supplier is gouging. The first one I bought was $90.00 but that was about a year+ ago. the second was last year for $120.00.......The last one I saw was $130.00 a couple weeks ago. The 100 rounders are now $230.00.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:16   #22
Clusterfrack

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy03cls View Post
"...they all work fine. Never had a problem..."
That's exactly what one of the top competitors at a recent match said right before his SF 60 mag jammed. I took 3rd place using PMags in a coupler, and he was way down the list.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:34   #23
Boxerglocker
Jacks #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
That's exactly what one of the top competitors at a recent match said right before his SF 60 mag jammed. I took 3rd place using PMags in a coupler, and he was way down the list.

A number of Pros on the 3GN tour use them for competition and don't seem to have a problem. I've seen lots of guys running them at some of the bigger matches both locally and on the tour television coverage.
I personally only had issues when I first got mine, trying to load an OAL over 2.230 with mine. Would I use one for SD? I really don't have enough experience running one to say either way right now. The Nordic 18+ extension on a PMAG I would definitely trust. I've run that a few thousand rounds in matches.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
BLUE Kool-aid drinking team member
Boxerglocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:38   #24
Chowser

I bought one awhile ago. Got it for $80 something. Loaded it up three times and shot it without any issues. Didn't like the color so I made it black. Loaded up a few more times and even shot it full auto with no issues.

For me, it's just a range toy. My rifle is kept ready with two 30 rd mags coupled.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Chowser is offline   Reply With Quote