Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2013, 19:39   #81
nursetim
Senior Member
 
nursetim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: liberalville N. M.
Posts: 7,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintlocker View Post
Propaganda? Here I go explaining what actually happened in Libya to people that largely seem unconcerned with the truth and it's propaganda... That's rich.

Here's another word for ya. Hypocrites. They're the kind of people that barely batted an eyelash after the President ignores months worth of intelligence warnings, one of which was entitled "Bin Laden determined to strike in US" and spend months hyperventilating over Benghazi. They're the kind of people that ignore the more than half dozen attacks on US diplomatic facilities that resulted in dozen of deaths during the previous administration and make Benghazi the biggest foreign policy disaster in the last 100 years. They're the kind of people that yawn when an administration has the Secretary of State present a series of provable lies about mobile weapons labs with the direct intent of starting the most expensive and unnecessary war in the history of the world and sit opining on their computers about how Obama's and Clinton's action in Benghazi amount to treason. Hypocrites.
Oh, pardon me, you were there? Wow, it must have been intense. or maybe you were with the state department security watching it real time.

Some how I don't take you for either a mover and a shaker, or a rainmaker, much less a meat eater. Doesn't make you a bad person, just not someone I would go to for the straight skinny. Nothing follows.
__________________
Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium. - I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.
Starting a forum for medical people, I'd like to call it doc talk. We need 50 folks to give it the :thumbsup: .
9 and counting.
nursetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 19:43   #82
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty
 
happyguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: You can't get here from there!
Posts: 15,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintlocker View Post
Halo drops from F16 out of Aviano... now there's a military solution.
Are you suggesting this is a good idea?

Or are you insinuating that I was saying that is a good idea?

You truly are a mindless twit.

Oh shoot, was that an Ad Hominem?

Regards,
Happyguy
__________________
Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but victory is of the LORD.

"I refuse to tip-toe through life only to arrive at death safely."

Last edited by happyguy; 05-12-2013 at 19:45..
happyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 19:47   #83
Flintlocker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post

Hahaha. Looks like you proved your Dear Leader wrong












when it comes to the "Ad Homs" you did build it by yourself.


Typical liberal. Oh, by the way, you used the term "hypocrites" and then you say,

"Didn't take long to find yourself reduced to pathetic ad hominems, now did it?"





You started out with them.
I don't mind a good ad hom, but nothing so pathetic as evoking crack cocaine and gay sex.

But let's try it out.

Countrygun, your argument is invalid because you like to snort cocaine off of Dick Cheney's balls.

See, it still doesn't work.

But I know you put a whole lot of effort in to your comment. Take a moment and enjoy your victory, someone will be along to reinforce it in a moment.
Flintlocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 19:49   #84
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty
 
happyguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: You can't get here from there!
Posts: 15,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintlocker View Post
I don't mind a good ad hom, but nothing so pathetic as evoking crack cocaine and gay sex.

But let's try it out.

Countrygun, your argument is invalid because you like to snort cocaine off of Dick Cheney's balls.

See, it still doesn't work.

But I know you put a whole lot of effort in to your comment. Take a moment and enjoy your victory, someone will be along to reinforce it in a moment.
Thanks Freeflucker you probably just got this thread locked.

NoRegard,
Happyguy
__________________
Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but victory is of the LORD.

"I refuse to tip-toe through life only to arrive at death safely."

Last edited by happyguy; 05-12-2013 at 19:50..
happyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 19:51   #85
Flintlocker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by nursetim View Post
Oh, pardon me, you were there? Wow, it must have been intense. or maybe you were with the state department security watching it real time.

Some how I don't take you for either a mover and a shaker, or a rainmaker, much less a meat eater. Doesn't make you a bad person, just not someone I would go to for the straight skinny. Nothing follows.
You weren't there either? Ok, then welcome to the club of your opinions don't mean s#!t too.

You probably spend a lot of time on the internet. You may want to peruse a study of a basic syllogism.
Flintlocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 19:52   #86
Flintlocker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
Thanks Freeflucker you probably just got this thread locked.

NoRegard,
Happyguy
Let me guess, you didn't read the post that started this exchange.
Flintlocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 19:52   #87
Sam Spade
Lifetime Membership
Senior Member
 
Sam Spade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 21,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
Thanks Freeflucker you probably just got this thread locked.

NoRegard,
Happyguy
How else are we to know we're right? In the absence of a jury, Flint locking his own threads is the most reliable indicator there is.
__________________
"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle
Sam Spade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 20:00   #88
DonGlock26
Senior Member
 
DonGlock26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 106,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintlocker View Post
Good lord, you can't be this dumb, can you?

So after you start calling out your hallucinations of lies and doing your little victory dance, you're going to try to make it a matter of semantics? Yeah, I guess you're that dumb.

Perhaps you should go read a timeline of events in Benghazi and inform yourself of what happened.

No matter how you try to skirt the issue, a quick reaction force was sent from Tripoli, more than 400 miles away from Benghazi. One of them died at the CIA compound. These are the facts. Just because you didn't, or don't, comprehend them has no bearing on the truth.
Then, your OP is a lie.

BTW- the rescue team that didn't exist according to Gates was told to stand down.

Quote:
Official: US Special Forces team wasn't allowed to fly to Benghazi during attack
http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news...ng-attack?lite
__________________
Operation Wetback 1954 was an immigration law enforcement initiative. The program utilized special tactics to combat the problem of illegal border crossing. Overall, there were 1,078,168 apprehensions made in the first year of Operation Wetback.

Last edited by DonGlock26; 05-12-2013 at 20:12..
DonGlock26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 20:03   #89
Flintlocker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
How else are we to know we're right? In the absence of a jury, Flint locking his own threads is the most reliable indicator there is.
How else could you possibly find out, unless you read zombie surgeons post that countrygun was responding to.

edit: here it is:

"You really must love how Obama tastes. Sucking him like a junkie sucks a crack pipe."

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...7&postcount=58



It's a microcosm of Benghazi: you'll never know the truth because you refuse to inform yourselves and instead rely on misinformation at every turn. Very apt.

Last edited by Flintlocker; 05-12-2013 at 20:21..
Flintlocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 20:10   #90
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintlocker View Post
I don't mind a good ad hom, but nothing so pathetic as evoking crack cocaine and gay sex.

But let's try it out.

Countrygun, your argument is invalid because you like to snort cocaine off of Dick Cheney's balls.

See, it still doesn't work.

But I know you put a whole lot of effort in to your comment. Take a moment and enjoy your victory, someone will be along to reinforce it in a moment.
There is no victory in pointing out someone else's self inflicted wounds.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 20:16   #91
Flintlocker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
Are you suggesting this is a good idea?

Or are you insinuating that I was saying that is a good idea?

You truly are a mindless twit.

Oh shoot, was that an Ad Hominem?

Regards,
Happyguy
Yeah, because you or republicans in congress, or FoxNews, or wingnut blogs haven't spent a moment exaggerating an issue for effect or cherry picking talking points to drag political foes through the mud.

No, I didn't actually think you would suggest such a thing. What I'm wondering is what you think F16s out of Ariano would have actually accomplished...
Flintlocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 20:20   #92
DonGlock26
Senior Member
 
DonGlock26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 106,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
Maybe they could just land at the airport like the team did later that morning.



Regards,
Happyguy
Gates said Libyian air space was too dangerous because of missiles, but the US flew forces in the next day. Lie two.

BTW- I watched the Gates interview on CBS. He started off by saying that he only knows what he read in the paper!
__________________
Operation Wetback 1954 was an immigration law enforcement initiative. The program utilized special tactics to combat the problem of illegal border crossing. Overall, there were 1,078,168 apprehensions made in the first year of Operation Wetback.

Last edited by DonGlock26; 05-12-2013 at 20:21..
DonGlock26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 20:20   #93
Zombie Surgeon
MODELATOR
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintlocker View Post
Didn't take long to find yourself reduced to pathetic ad hominems, now did it?
Just stating the obvious, Obama boi.
Just starting the obvious, nothing more.

Posted from my free Obamaphone
Zombie Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 20:22   #94
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty
 
happyguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: You can't get here from there!
Posts: 15,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintlocker View Post
Yeah, because you or republicans in congress, or FoxNews, or wingnut blogs haven't spent a moment exaggerating an issue for effect or cherry picking talking points to drag political foes through the mud.

No, I didn't actually think you would suggest such a thing. What I'm wondering is what you think F16s out of Ariano would have actually accomplished...
Well, if Sean Smith was lasing the mortar crew as was reported, they could have blown it to hell.

If he wasn't, they could have run about Mach 1.1 over them at about 200 feet and let the terrorists know the jig was up.

I bet if the 31st FW Wing Commander had asked for a volunteer for that mission and told them that it was probably going to be a one way mission, he would have had every single pilot volunteer.

Regards,
Happyguy

P.S. What is this Ariano?
__________________
Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but victory is of the LORD.

"I refuse to tip-toe through life only to arrive at death safely."

Last edited by happyguy; 05-12-2013 at 20:34..
happyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 20:24   #95
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGlock26 View Post
Gates said Libyian air space was too dangerous because of missiles, but the US flew forces in the next day. Lie two.

BTW- I watched the Gates interview on CBS. He started off by saying that he only knows what he read in the paper!

Oh, this has to be repeated so certain people don't miss it.


"BTW- I watched the Gates interview on CBS. He started off by saying that he only knows what he read in the paper!"
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 20:33   #96
Flintlocker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,247
Secretary of Defense knows nothing but what he read in the paper. I read it. It's real. More news at 11.
Flintlocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 20:35   #97
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty
 
happyguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: You can't get here from there!
Posts: 15,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintlocker View Post
Secretary of Defense knows nothing but what he read in the paper. I read it. It's real. More news at 11.
I saw that interview.

Regards,
Happyguy
__________________
Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but victory is of the LORD.

"I refuse to tip-toe through life only to arrive at death safely."
happyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 20:56   #98
evlbruce
Senior Member
 
evlbruce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 6,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naelbis View Post
Given the amount of attacks on US embassies and consulates in the Middle East and other conflict prone areas it quite frankly doesn't matter what Obama/the mil/State department did or didn't do when Benghazi was going down. Because the security for US sovereign soil and a duly sworn ambassador shouldn't have been so piss poor to begin with. That alone is a failure worth firing everyone with a hand in it. Any embassy or consulate in such areas should be able to withstand sustained assault until relief assets can arrive on site, and the DSS has been utterly failing in ensuring that this happens. I have never in my life seen more reports of diplomatic casualties under their watch than I have in the last few years, and preventing such things is their PRIMARY function.
What I think happened is the Obama administration believed it's own press that the Arab Spring was going to bring enlightened secular democracy to a part of the world that has never had it.

The regime would have to acknowledge it's own dramatic foreign policy failures; in it's mind greater security simply wasn't needed.
__________________
Big Brother is Watching You.

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzi

Last edited by evlbruce; 05-12-2013 at 20:57..
evlbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 20:58   #99
DonGlock26
Senior Member
 
DonGlock26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 106,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Oh, this has to be repeated so certain people don't miss it.


"BTW- I watched the Gates interview on CBS. He started off by saying that he only knows what he read in the paper!"
Gates is out of the loop, but CBS used him to protect Obama and released his statements early, it appears.
__________________
Operation Wetback 1954 was an immigration law enforcement initiative. The program utilized special tactics to combat the problem of illegal border crossing. Overall, there were 1,078,168 apprehensions made in the first year of Operation Wetback.
DonGlock26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 21:21   #100
Flintlocker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGlock26 View Post
Gates is out of the loop, but CBS used him to protect Obama and released his statements early, it appears.
CBS and Obama suppressed testimony from an open Congress? Do you just imagine your own reality as you go along?
Flintlocker is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:37.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 769
161 Members
608 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31