GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2013, 14:36   #26
Jakestir
Senior Member
 
Jakestir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 971
Is this real life?

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Jakestir is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 14:37   #27
dkf
Senior Member
 
dkf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdat View Post
June 16, 2013 16:30 EDT
Attention: newgene

You have called me a d-bag (your shorthand for "deuschbag"), said I was "lying", called me a "spammer", suggested my comments are "insane", all in print in a public forum (LIBEL & SLANDER LAWSUIT) and you made malicious and unfounded accusations that MAY have cost me lost profits (UNSPECIFIED PUNITIVE DAMAGES) because selling ammo is my business which, you have already maliciously and falsely publicly interfered with in this forum (LIBEL, SLANDER, TORTIOUS INTERFERENCE WITH BUSINESS CONDUCT). Furthermore, you have INTERNET-STALKED me with the sole purpose of further harassing me, libeling and slandering me and maliciously interfering with my business. THAT is a Federal CRIME which is punishable by fine and imprisonment, if prosecuted. Yes, I know the law and I WILL use it against you if you persist.

If you think that you can hide behind an avatar and a screen name in this forum and make malicious and unfounded allegations about your IMAGINED AND UNFOUNDED connection of me to TDS you are sadly mistaken! From the moment I file my lawsuit against you, the owners of this forum will be under court order to disclose your registration and verification information to my attorney AND, your internet service provider will be under the same court order to disclose your true identity and service address to my attorney. You have NO ANONIMITY except that which you imagine and hide behind here as you falsely and malisciously impugn my reputation and tortiously interfere with my business conduct.

YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED OF MY DEMAND that you immediately and permanently cease and desist all hereinbefore described unlawful acts, including Internet Stalking, Libel, Slander, Tortious Interference with Business Conduct and, any and all other unlawful acts against me whether or not yet discovered.

Signed: BobDat
Well maybe more than one or two screws loose.
dkf is online now  
Old 06-16-2013, 14:46   #28
newgene
Senior Member
 
newgene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 665
Epic thread...
newgene is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 15:01   #29
newgene
Senior Member
 
newgene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 665
So, which business is losing all this revenue? The one you don't claim to be apart of or the one we don't even know the name of? Come on, dude. Just stop.
newgene is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 15:40   #30
clarkz71
Senior Member
 
clarkz71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,606
Well this is.............. interesting......
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Lumberg View Post
Real Men of Genius....Here's to you, Mister self proclaimed-genius-surrounded by idiots!
.
G23 gen3 .40/.357 Sig
Florida Glocker #1923
clarkz71 is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 16:59   #31
WinterWizard
Senior Member
 
WinterWizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdat View Post
June 16, 2013 16:30 EDT
Attention: newgene

You have called me a d-bag (your shorthand for "deuschbag"), said I was "lying", called me a "spammer", suggested my comments are "insane", all in print in a public forum (LIBEL & SLANDER LAWSUIT) and you made malicious and unfounded accusations that MAY have cost me lost profits (UNSPECIFIED PUNITIVE DAMAGES) because selling ammo is my business which, you have already maliciously and falsely publicly interfered with in this forum (LIBEL, SLANDER, TORTIOUS INTERFERENCE WITH BUSINESS CONDUCT). Furthermore, you have INTERNET-STALKED me with the sole purpose of further harassing me, libeling and slandering me and maliciously interfering with my business. THAT is a Federal CRIME which is punishable by fine and imprisonment, if prosecuted. Yes, I know the law and I WILL use it against you if you persist.

If you think that you can hide behind an avatar and a screen name in this forum and make malicious and unfounded allegations about your IMAGINED AND UNFOUNDED connection of me to TDS you are sadly mistaken! From the moment I file my lawsuit against you, the owners of this forum will be under court order to disclose your registration and verification information to my attorney AND, your internet service provider will be under the same court order to disclose your true identity and service address to my attorney. You have NO ANONIMITY except that which you imagine and hide behind here as you falsely and malisciously impugn my reputation and tortiously interfere with my business conduct.

YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED OF MY DEMAND that you immediately and permanently cease and desist all hereinbefore described unlawful acts, including Internet Stalking, Libel, Slander, Tortious Interference with Business Conduct and, any and all other unlawful acts against me whether or not yet discovered.

Signed: BobDat
Ha ha ha ha!!!!!
WinterWizard is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 17:33   #32
Stephenthesuave
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkz71 View Post
Well this is.............. interesting......
I'm in.

Should you really make legal threats like that them sign with your user name? Seems official.
Stephenthesuave is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 18:28   #33
Gaston Glock
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdat View Post
June 16, 2013 16:30 EDT
Attention: newgene

You have called me a d-bag (your shorthand for "deuschbag"), said I was "lying", called me a "spammer", suggested my comments are "insane", all in print in a public forum (LIBEL & SLANDER LAWSUIT) and you made malicious and unfounded accusations that MAY have cost me lost profits (UNSPECIFIED PUNITIVE DAMAGES) because selling ammo is my business which, you have already maliciously and falsely publicly interfered with in this forum (LIBEL, SLANDER, TORTIOUS INTERFERENCE WITH BUSINESS CONDUCT). Furthermore, you have INTERNET-STALKED me with the sole purpose of further harassing me, libeling and slandering me and maliciously interfering with my business. THAT is a Federal CRIME which is punishable by fine and imprisonment, if prosecuted. Yes, I know the law and I WILL use it against you if you persist.

If you think that you can hide behind an avatar and a screen name in this forum and make malicious and unfounded allegations about your IMAGINED AND UNFOUNDED connection of me to TDS you are sadly mistaken! From the moment I file my lawsuit against you, the owners of this forum will be under court order to disclose your registration and verification information to my attorney AND, your internet service provider will be under the same court order to disclose your true identity and service address to my attorney. You have NO ANONIMITY except that which you imagine and hide behind here as you falsely and malisciously impugn my reputation and tortiously interfere with my business conduct.

YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED OF MY DEMAND that you immediately and permanently cease and desist all hereinbefore described unlawful acts, including Internet Stalking, Libel, Slander, Tortious Interference with Business Conduct and, any and all other unlawful acts against me whether or not yet discovered.

Signed: BobDat
Wow, sociopath much? What a loser...
Gaston Glock is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 18:33   #34
Gaston Glock
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 160
Quick, everyone pile on...lets go for a class action lawsuit
Gaston Glock is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 18:38   #35
Jakestir
Senior Member
 
Jakestir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 971
This can't be real

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Jakestir is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 19:09   #36
bobdat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Uppa U.S.
Posts: 457
June 16, 2013 21:15 EDT
Glock Talk Thread http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...1491183&page=2

For the information of those who sympathize and encourage further unlawful acts or actions be committed by "newgene" herein, I offer you the following facts:

Because you have also been duly noticed that there is an impending lawsuit against "newgene" as a result of his committing unlawful acts and actionable offenses against myself, any further malicious and disparaging comments that you post or unlawful actions that you undertake or unlawful actions that you encourage others to undertake will establish the legal sufficiency for your enjoinment to the lawsuit as "accessories".

The law applies to everyone equally, and no one has the right to make "anonymous" libelous, slanderous statements about a private person in a public forum, especially and particularly where such unlawful or actionable offenses may harm a person's livelihood. You may think this is all a big joke or bluff or cheap entertainment but, I can assure you that the unlawful and malicious conduct in this thread will not go unchallenged by me.

So, you can think about these additional factors while you chuckle...

In a lawsuit such as that which I have outlined herein, the court requires the forum owners and the internet service providers to release all pertinent information about those who may be named in the suit so as to establish their true identity, after which they are served notice of their being sued. If the lawsuit is successful and a court rules in favor of the plaintiff, me, then the court will order the defendants, you, to provide detailed statements as to your wages, savings, equity in real estate and investments, autos and other assets you may own, so as to award damages and to collect such damages through garnishment of wages; seizure of liquid assets; and, court-ordered auction of other assets which the defendants may own, so as to collect any judgment amount, court costs and attorney fees.

Legal process is not a pretty picture, especially if you are a loser in a lawsuit such as the one I am referring to.

Ask yourselves a question: Is it really worth all that expense and risk simply to bully, stalk, harass, libel, slander, disparage and demean a fellow Glock Talker who you disagree with?

You shall see...

Signed: BobDat
bobdat is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 19:16   #37
Gaston Glock
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdat View Post
June 16, 2013 21:15 EDT
Glock Talk Thread http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...1491183&page=2

For the information of those who sympathize and encourage further unlawful acts or actions be committed by "newgene" herein, I offer you the following facts:

Because you have also been duly noticed that there is an impending lawsuit against "newgene" as a result of his committing unlawful acts and actionable offenses against myself, any further malicious and disparaging comments that you post or unlawful actions that you undertake or unlawful actions that you encourage others to undertake will establish the legal sufficiency for your enjoinment to the lawsuit as "accessories".

The law applies to everyone equally, and no one has the right to make "anonymous" libelous, slanderous statements about a private person in a public forum, especially and particularly where such unlawful or actionable offenses may harm a person's livelihood. You may think this is all a big joke or bluff or cheap entertainment but, I can assure you that the unlawful and malicious conduct in this thread will not go unchallenged by me.

So, you can think about these additional factors while you chuckle...

In a lawsuit such as that which I have outlined herein, the court requires the forum owners and the internet service providers to release all pertinent information about those who may be named in the suit so as to establish their true identity, after which they are served notice of their being sued. If the lawsuit is successful and a court rules in favor of the plaintiff, me, then the court will order the defendants, you, to provide detailed statements as to your wages, savings, equity in real estate and investments, autos and other assets you may own, so as to award damages and to collect such damages through garnishment of wages; seizure of liquid assets; and, court-ordered auction of other assets which the defendants may own, so as to collect any judgment amount, court costs and attorney fees.

Legal process is not a pretty picture, especially if you are a loser in a lawsuit such as the one I am referring to.

Ask yourselves a question: Is it really worth all that expense and risk simply to bully, stalk, harass, libel, slander, disparage and demean a fellow Glock Talker who you disagree with?

You shall see...

Signed: BobDat
Internet Perry Mason.....?
Gaston Glock is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 19:33   #38
dkf
Senior Member
 
dkf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaston Glock View Post
Internet Perry Mason.....?
Internet Charles Manson would my guess.
dkf is online now  
Old 06-16-2013, 19:39   #39
Jakestir
Senior Member
 
Jakestir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 971
This may help.



What is defamation, libel and slander?

Whether you are the victim of internet defamation or being wrongfully accused of internet defamation, you need to understand the law. In order for a comment, post or article to constitute internet libel, the following elements must typically be met:

1. The first thing you must prove is that the statement constitutes a false statement of fact. A fact is different than an opinion. A fact can be proven true or false. Opinions are typically not actionable as defamation.

2. The false statement of fact must harm your reputation. There are many false statements posted across the internet. In order to constitute libel, a statement must not only be false but must harm you or your company’s reputation and cause harm.

3. The false statement of fact causing harm must be made without adequate due diligence or research into the truthfulness of the statement. Alternatively, plaintiffs often attempt to prove that the false statement of fact was made with full knowledge of its falsity.

4. If the person who is the subject of the false statement of fact is a celebrity or public official, the plaintiff must also prove “malice.” Malice is proven when the person posting the information on the internet intended to do harm or acted with reckless disregard of the truth in making the statements.

There is often confusion about the differences between defamation, libel and slander. In many ways, courts treat defamation on the internet similar to off-line defamation. But there are differences which you need to understand when the false statements are made on-line.

1. Defamation: An unprivileged false statement of fact which tends to harm the reputation of a person or company. This is a catch-all term for both libel and slander.

2. Libel: Defamation which is written such as on a web site. Most on-line defamation occurs through libel by posting a web page, comment, bulletin board post, review, rating or blog post.

3. Slander: Defamation that is spoken such as through an transcribed video, podcast or audio file.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Jakestir is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 19:42   #40
WinterWizard
Senior Member
 
WinterWizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakestir View Post
This may help.



What is defamation, libel and slander?

Whether you are the victim of internet defamation or being wrongfully accused of internet defamation, you need to understand the law. In order for a comment, post or article to constitute internet libel, the following elements must typically be met:

1. The first thing you must prove is that the statement constitutes a false statement of fact. A fact is different than an opinion. A fact can be proven true or false. Opinions are typically not actionable as defamation.

2. The false statement of fact must harm your reputation. There are many false statements posted across the internet. In order to constitute libel, a statement must not only be false but must harm you or your company’s reputation and cause harm.

3. The false statement of fact causing harm must be made without adequate due diligence or research into the truthfulness of the statement. Alternatively, plaintiffs often attempt to prove that the false statement of fact was made with full knowledge of its falsity.

4. If the person who is the subject of the false statement of fact is a celebrity or public official, the plaintiff must also prove “malice.” Malice is proven when the person posting the information on the internet intended to do harm or acted with reckless disregard of the truth in making the statements.

There is often confusion about the differences between defamation, libel and slander. In many ways, courts treat defamation on the internet similar to off-line defamation. But there are differences which you need to understand when the false statements are made on-line.

1. Defamation: An unprivileged false statement of fact which tends to harm the reputation of a person or company. This is a catch-all term for both libel and slander.

2. Libel: Defamation which is written such as on a web site. Most on-line defamation occurs through libel by posting a web page, comment, bulletin board post, review, rating or blog post.

3. Slander: Defamation that is spoken such as through an transcribed video, podcast or audio file.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Don't even try to teach this guy what real law is. I am guessing he won't care.
WinterWizard is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 19:43   #41
Gaston Glock
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 160
in·san·i·ty (n-sn-t)
n. pl. in·san·i·ties
1. Mental illness or derangement. No longer in scientific use.
2. Law
a. Unsoundness of mind sufficient in the judgment of a civil court to render a person unfit to maintain a contractual or other legal relationship or to warrant commitment to a mental health facility.
b. In most criminal jurisdictions, a degree of mental malfunctioning sufficient to relieve the accused of legal responsibility for the act committed.
3.
a. Extreme foolishness; folly.
b. Something that is extremely foolish.
Synonyms: insanity, lunacy, madness, mania, dementia
These nouns denote conditions of serious mental disability. Insanity is a grave, often prolonged condition that prevents a person from being held legally responsible for his or her actions: was judged not guilty for reasons of insanity.
Lunacy often denotes derangement relieved intermittently by periods of clear-mindedness: yelled wildly in a moment of utter lunacy.
Madness often stresses the violent aspect of mental illness: a story about obsession and madness.
Mania refers principally to the excited, or manic, phase of bipolar disorder: prescribed drugs to control the patient's periods of mania.
Dementia implies mental deterioration brought on by an organic brain disorder: underwent progressive stages of dementia.
Gaston Glock is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 19:46   #42
newgene
Senior Member
 
newgene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdat View Post
Because you have also been duly noticed that there is an impending lawsuit against "newgene"
Is that who that guy was at the door? Your attorney is lightning fast. He's also good considering you deleted the entire other half of the conversation in question. BTW, what company is supposedly suing everybody? Can you tell us your company that is losing all this money?

If I make some apologetic statement to the only company mentioned, TDS, will that make things all better?

newgene is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 19:50   #43
Jakestir
Senior Member
 
Jakestir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 971
Quote:
Originally Posted by newgene View Post
Is that who that guy was at the door? Your attorney is lightning fast.

He must work for Jimmy Johns.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Jakestir is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 19:54   #44
Gaston Glock
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 160
This thread has lots of potential....

Last edited by Gaston Glock; 06-16-2013 at 19:54..
Gaston Glock is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 20:15   #45
Glock26z
Senior Member
 
Glock26z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 319
I thought this thread was on ammo shortages. But,I see defaming of peoples and others so bobdat,let it go and get back to the thread on this issue of ammo shortages. I went to Cabela's today and bought some .22lrs,.22 mag,and .357 magnum revolver ammo and spent about $500.00 on the ammo with my ffl license. I had to buy pallet loads of each.
Glock26z is offline  
Old 06-16-2013, 20:22   #46
Eric
Big Giant Head
 
Eric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Posts: 22,846
Good grief. I don't know what else to say. This thread has become so muddied that it is pointless to let it continue. If you guys want to start a new thread on this topic, without all the BS, please feel free to do so.
__________________
"I don't care, what the future brings
Give a damn, about anything
I'd be fine, if they'd only leave me alone."...
- Roger Hodgson
Eric is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 22:39.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,128
330 Members
798 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42