GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2013, 12:24   #1276
PaLEOjd
Senior Member
 
PaLEOjd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goose View Post
I disagree, I am not sure about the legalities in support of neighborhood watches, but I know he was carrying a gun, and looking to stop, question, and detain someone against their will. If he had any authority, it was lost when he ignored orders of the 911 operator and instigated an altercation. Also, Martin was not posing a danger to anyone, I would feel differently If Zimmerman was stopping an actual crime in process.

He represents everything the general public fears in our ccw rights, and should at the very least lose his right to carry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goose View Post
Well, that's just it, isn't it? One party is dead, and unable to testify. We don't know what really happened, and never will.

"looking for trouble", is the definition of a neighborhood watchman. Carrying a gun at the same time, was a recipe for disaster. Zimmerman made his own bed that night.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That is what happens when you are clueless and blind as to what actually happened here to get Mr. Zimmerman on trial. He did NOTHING wrong according to the law.
There was no arrest because it was not warranted according to the officer that investigated this case. The ONLY reason he is on trial is because of the Liberal media, along with the "hate whitey" crowd led by Sharpten and Jackson.

Do you remember a little old document called the Constitution? We have something called the 2nd Amendment. Mr. Zimmerman had every right to be carrying a pistol, This Liberal stuff is really out of control in this Country and it seems you have fallen right into their control.
__________________
G19, G19-Gen4, G17 RTF2 "gilly", G17-Gen4
G27, G23, G23-Gen4 G22-Gen4, G26-Gen4, G26
PaLEOjd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 12:38   #1277
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
Well, see, that doesn't support the idea of Zimmerman running him down like a treed animal with intent to first intimidate, then assault and batter, and finally kill him. And it it doesn't support that idea, it's OBVIOUSLY not true, and simply people making up excuses.
It's kind of hard on the liberal ego, after making all kinds of claims for months, to have to admit that George Zimmerman was doing nothing illegal and was racially profiled and stalked by a vigilante who took the law into his own hands and attacked Zimmerman rather that do the responsible thing and use his cell phone to call the cops and report a suspicious person.

TM should have called the cops and let them handle it rather than trying to detain Zimmerman on his own. I don't care if he was tired of "the creepy ****** crackers" always getting away, that is no reason for him to take the law into his own hands,
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 12:51   #1278
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane
 
Fred Hansen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 16,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
It's kind of hard on the liberal ego, after making all kinds of claims for months, to have to admit that George Zimmerman was doing nothing illegal and was racially profiled and stalked by a vigilante who took the law into his own hands and attacked Zimmerman rather that do the responsible thing and use his cell phone to call the cops and report a suspicious person.

TM should have called the cops and let them handle it rather than trying to detain Zimmerman on his own. I don't care if he was tired of "the creepy ****** crackers" always getting away, that is no reason for him to take the law into his own hands,
Yep.

Don't bring Skittles to a gun fight unless you are willing to taste the rainbow.
__________________
When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Fred Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 13:19   #1279
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goose View Post
Someone's kid got killed. Punk or not, he was not doing anything illegal at the time that Zimmerman began to tail him. I've got teenagers wandering my neighborhood at night.

Did Zimmerman attempt to identify himself? NO.

And as far as the evidence goes, we are only hearing one side of the story. What happened on that pathway is pure speculation outside of the outcome, Zimmerman getting his ass kicked then pulling a weapon.

If you think this guy should walk, then I need to lock my kids up.
You're an idiot and imbecile of the highest order. I personally won't waste any more time giving even one of your posts the time of day again.

Buh-bye now.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 06-30-2013 at 13:19..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 13:19   #1280
DocCasualty
Senior Member
 
DocCasualty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern Michigan
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
It's kind of hard on the liberal ego, after making all kinds of claims for months, to have to admit that George Zimmerman was doing nothing illegal and was racially profiled and stalked by a vigilante who took the law into his own hands and attacked Zimmerman rather that do the responsible thing and use his cell phone to call the cops and report a suspicious person.

TM should have called the cops and let them handle it rather than trying to detain Zimmerman on his own. I don't care if he was tired of "the creepy ****** crackers" always getting away, that is no reason for him to take the law into his own hands,
Pretty much appears to be the case, doesn't it?
__________________
NRA Life Member
DocCasualty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 14:16   #1281
Sammael
Ich tu dir Weh.
 
Sammael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Hansen View Post
Don't bring Skittles to a gun fight unless you are willing to taste the rainbow.
Love it. New sig line for me - Thank you, Fred.

Sammael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 14:58   #1282
Ser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 39
Thank god the truth is coming out, even the state's witnesses are supporting the truth of Zimmerman's story. If the prosecution as any respect or decency, they will drop all charges with a formal apology to George Zimmerman and his family.
Ser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 15:09   #1283
DocCasualty
Senior Member
 
DocCasualty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern Michigan
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser View Post
Thank god the truth is coming out, even the state's witnesses are supporting the truth of Zimmerman's story. If the prosecution as any respect or decency, they will drop all charges with a formal apology to George Zimmerman and his family.
I don't see that happening. It was a cowardly move on the state's part to begin with and they'll just keep at it until the jury makes a decision. If we see the jury convict him of murder2 or manslaughter (either which would represent jury nullification IMO) they'll say, "see, we told you so". If the jury acquits him they'll say, "we did everything we could to convict him and the jury saw it another way". I don't see this judge going for a directed verdict either.
__________________
NRA Life Member
DocCasualty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 15:11   #1284
Ser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
Zimmerman did everything right, and all the evidence supports his story. You're obviously ignoring little things like "facts" in order to twist your story to your own view, much like too many people in this country. Try studying the facts of the case. Until then, you're just going to continue looking like an ass.
OWNED #lawyered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goose View Post
Where did I say I am against Neighborhood watches?
This issue is about having an idiot provide the service and killing a kid who was welcome in the subdivision.
Following a suspicious person has NEVER been a crime, people watch, and tail, people they think might be dangerous all the time, Zimmerman just had the bad luck of being noticed, and noticed by a punk ghetto hoodrat like TM who got kicked out of schools for fighting, and did the same thing to GZ.
Get a clue you dumbass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
You're an even bigger idiot than I thought.
There are more stories being told than just Zimmerman. How about John Good, who testified this week that the lighter-skinned guy in a red and white jacket was on bottom, crying out for help, while the darker-skinned guy in a dark sweatshirt straddled him and was beating him in a mixed-martial arts style?
How about the fact that the Sanford police department investigated based on the EVIDENCE of the case, not just Zimmerman's statements, and found no inconsistencies, leading them to determine it was true self-defense case and make no arrests?
And before you make any judgments about what I have, am, or will do to protect my neighborhood, I suggest you get to know me first. You know nothing about me.
But, from your posts, I still know you're an idiot. And you have yet to put up anything to support your ridiculous assertions, while having fact after fact presented to you and soundly ignored.
LMFAO Warcry is owning this jackass so hard it's making my eyes water from excess of awesome.

Last edited by Ser; 06-30-2013 at 15:12..
Ser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 15:15   #1285
Doc McGlock
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 172
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock-7 View Post
No, I'm not, but Eric is... and I know GT well enough to know that you are risking having a 48 page thread locked because you are 'through with PC'.

I'm sure many members will be very pleased.



Perhaps you are indeed... Eric's house, Eric's rules - I can't speak for the man, but I can wager a guess that quote you posted will NOT go over well with the mods.



... is rather evident.

Just edit out the quote and all is well - But if you just have to be that guy, and get this thread locked - be my guest.
Quote removed
Doc McGlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 15:20   #1286
FireForged
Millenium #3936
 
FireForged's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Rebel South
Posts: 4,475
eh, my comment sounds insensitive which is not how I ment it to be. [ delete ]
__________________
"I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Last edited by FireForged; 06-30-2013 at 15:27..
FireForged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 15:25   #1287
Doc McGlock
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 172
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
How about calling it a "level of decorum"? there is a lot less "PC" here than other places but still a level of behavior is expected. sometimes it takes a bit of thought to get your point across, but that is more "QC" than "PC" .


OH, and if we don't want to be "over-moderated" around here, the mods do expect us to be a little 'self-policing".

If the only person you will listen to is a mod, then you are begging for mods to be in every thread.

don't ask me how I learned these things.....
CG, I hear you brother! But what is to stop someone that might not agree with another's post as "gonna get this thread locked if you don't go back and edit what I don't like or want someone else to learn?"

So much can get lost in the written word. As for being done with PC, I'm speaking more generally, not necessarily at GT or specifically in this thread.

Thanks for the heads up.
Doc McGlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 15:30   #1288
PEC-Memphis
Scottish Member
 
PEC-Memphis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Doh ?
Posts: 3,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easterbrook View Post
The biggest mystery from the Zimmerman trial is, how the **** is this chick only 19? She looks to be at least 40.

The Okie Corral
Remember, the camera adds ten (10) pounds.
__________________
To all members of our Armed Forces - past, present and future - thank you for your service to our country.
PEC-Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 15:35   #1289
G29Reload
Tread Lightly
 
G29Reload's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 11,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaLEOjd View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That is what happens when you are clueless and blind as to what actually happened here to get Mr. Zimmerman on trial. He did NOTHING wrong according to the law.
There was no arrest because it was not warranted according to the officer that investigated this case. The ONLY reason he is on trial is because of the Liberal media, along with the "hate whitey" crowd led by Sharpten and Jackson.
And apparently the statements made by the star witness on the stand. As soon as she was impeached, shown to be a total liar who couldn't even read much less write, plus was racist and showed Martin to be too, the defense should have asked for an immediate dismissal.
__________________
Avenge me...AVENGE ME!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_z2d4IxltHJ...on%26Fence.png
G29Reload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 15:37   #1290
jay29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 757
Bring on the race riots when he is let off!
jay29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 15:37   #1291
G29Reload
Tread Lightly
 
G29Reload's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 11,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by PEC-Memphis View Post
Remember, the camera adds ten (10) pounds.
And how is she even a chick? About a troll looking POS if ever there was one. Trayvon sure went for low hanging fruit. He be hittin dat? Not enough paper bags in the world or one even big enough.
__________________
Avenge me...AVENGE ME!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_z2d4IxltHJ...on%26Fence.png
G29Reload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 15:51   #1292
WarCry
Senior Member
 
WarCry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IL, on the banks of the Muddy River
Posts: 7,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
It's kind of hard on the liberal ego, after making all kinds of claims for months, to have to admit that George Zimmerman was doing nothing illegal and was racially profiled and stalked by a vigilante who took the law into his own hands and attacked Zimmerman rather that do the responsible thing and use his cell phone to call the cops and report a suspicious person.
The really funny thing is that, in most regards, I'm on the left side of the political spectrum. I'm not a Dem, not a Rep, I decide issues based on the issue, not what anyone's political platforms are.

But even as a "leftie", I can still look at facts and see 2+2 does not equal "fish" in this case. I'm a strong supporter of 2A rights, but I'm not judging this looking for a way to get a "gun guy" out of trouble; I'm looking at it based solely on two things:
1) The story told by the participant
and
2) The evidence in light of - or in spite of - that story.

If the two didn't match up, I'd be the unpopular kid on the block screaming about how messed up this whole deal was. But in this case, the few witnesses, both eye and ear, plus the Emergency Center (both 911 and non-emergency) calls, the physical evidence, it all jives with what Zimmerman said.

I honestly and sincerely cannot see how anyone can look at the facts - facts, not rhetoric - of this case and not see the same thing. It isn't (or shouldn't be, anyway) a left/right thing. All it takes is a very small application of unbiased, rational thought.

Sadly, it's also not a left/right issue that the unbiased, rational thought is missing from so many people in this country.
__________________
"If you have something to say, now would be a perfect time to keep it to yourself." --Col. Chester Phillips
"If you believe everything you read, better not read." --Japanese proverb
WarCry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 15:59   #1293
Cybercowboy
Support the 2nd
 
Cybercowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: SW Missouri
Posts: 2,477
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
The really funny thing is that, in most regards, I'm on the left side of the political spectrum. I'm not a Dem, not a Rep, I decide issues based on the issue, not what anyone's political platforms are.

But even as a "leftie", I can still look at facts and see 2+2 does not equal "fish" in this case. I'm a strong supporter of 2A rights, but I'm not judging this looking for a way to get a "gun guy" out of trouble; I'm looking at it based solely on two things:
1) The story told by the participant
and
2) The evidence in light of - or in spite of - that story.

If the two didn't match up, I'd be the unpopular kid on the block screaming about how messed up this whole deal was. But in this case, the few witnesses, both eye and ear, plus the Emergency Center (both 911 and non-emergency) calls, the physical evidence, it all jives with what Zimmerman said.

I honestly and sincerely cannot see how anyone can look at the facts - facts, not rhetoric - of this case and not see the same thing. It isn't (or shouldn't be, anyway) a left/right thing. All it takes is a very small application of unbiased, rational thought.

Sadly, it's also not a left/right issue that the unbiased, rational thought is missing from so many people in this country.
Agree 100% and this has been the most maddening thing about this whole case. And I have seen both lefties and righties getting this totally wrong.
__________________
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. You make valid moves while the pigeon knocks pieces over, poops on the chess board, and declares victory.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 16:06   #1294
Doc McGlock
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 172
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by unit1069 View Post
In election results I'll stand by my statements, and you can try to prove me wrong.

As for the future, there are still enough young people with critical thinking skills who can rescue America from the Radical Left if we adults here and now fight for academic and media freedom. But to achieve these goals our first objective is to turn out the vote for traditional American values.

Rachel Jeantel is a victim of "progressive" indoctrination, don't you agree? And the sub-culture she represents is the opposite of the traditional American values represented by the likes of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Alan West, Clarence Thomas, and other courageous and patriotic black Americans, don't you agree?

So the solution I recommend is that whatever media opportunities present themselves to promote minority figures that represent our common American heritage we put our efforts behind them at the very least as vigorously as the Rads do with their hate America propaganda apparatchiks.

Ever wonder why the Rads put so much effort into preventing black American conservatives like Thomas and West from speaking on college and university campuses? They're terrified that the message of traditional, commonly-shared values will resonate with those in the audience with the capacity to think for themselves.

Someday historians will celebrate the courage of the Resistance Minorities who stood up to the tyranny of the neo-Stalinist Left --- if America is lucky enough to survive the current assault on traditional and shared values. They will (hopefully) be compared to the RAF that stood between Axis victory and Western Civilization should we be so lucky they were manning the barricades in America's time of need. The Resistance Minorities need to know we've got their back, since the mainstream media is rabid to destroy their reputations at the first sign of dissent to Marxist-Identity Politics ideology.
Unit, thank you for your post and since you asked me some question, i feel that i should respond then ill just sit back and watch.

I agree with most that you posted above except that I don't share your optimism. When I see our President willingly and purposefully driving wedges between the people he's supposedly elected to represent, in order to gain power, I am greatly saddened..!

TM's GF is a classic result of failed (or should I say successful) liberal policy that started with the take over of the schools and then the media! Now they are attempting to start this indoctrination even earlier at the age of 4. These kids can't find the US on a map for crying out loud! They have no idea of the founding fathers and what sacrifices, those before us made so that we can live freely. None of this happened by accident but rather by design!

After watching Ms Jeantel's testimony, I am truly saddened! Several have jumped me on my original post, but the name calling and personal attacks on this young woman and her physical attributes are far more shameful than my quote of LBJ!

Her environment created this culture and like you said that when the "Resistence Minorities" finally speak out, then and only then will there be any change. However, I believe that they will be shouted down by the self appointed leaders, continuing the belief that they (the masses) are victims.

Look what was done to Clarence Thomas, Alan West, Dr Carson, Herman Cain? How I pray that you are right and I am wrong! In the end, I feel that we can all agree that for TM, his future was not looking very good and that he had a better chance than most!
Doc McGlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 16:09   #1295
Vicb
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 53
I have a CCW and the issue I see is; why would anyone confront someone knowing that the worse case scenario can be fatal? Bottom line, unless you are law enforcment, you have no authority or business engaging anyone with a firearm on your person outside of your home. Simply irresponsible and neglectful. Sorry, but neighborhood watch and a CCW does not make law enforcement.

When I was a kid, 16 to be exact. I had a 27 year old confront me while I was visiting a girlfriend because he claimed looked at him wrong, and in a split of a second he punched me which became a full on fist fight... Now, I did not approach him, he approached me, but he told police I hit him first. i can only imagine if he had a gun, this could have ended as the Zimmerman situation.

Now, i hear nobody talking about; maybe Trayvon was fighting for his life.... Imagine that, you're 17 years old and an overly aggresive grown man is stalking and provoking you and makes you feel threatened.. He enters physical comfort zone, do you protect yourself, run, or ball up in the fetal position and cry? Well, let me tell if GZ was watching and stalking me I would have done the exact same thing... I would have knocked his teeth out.

Another scenario... Pretend Trayvon was 21y/o with a CCW and shot GZ because he felt threatened... Would that be justified.
Vicb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 16:12   #1296
Ser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
Agree 100% and this has been the most maddening thing about this whole case. And I have seen both lefties and righties getting this totally wrong.

Ditto. if you look at the plain FACTS with the context in place and the distortions stripped away, it's pretty obvious.

If you are a racist intent on killing someone, you don't call the cops first, during, and after the encounter and then give multiple police interviews without an attourney.

TM was a "child" technically a 'minor' under the law, but I volunteer coaching pop warner football for CHILDREN, and none of them are 6 feet tall , let alone weight 200+lbs.
TM was a Young Man who would have been tried as an ADULT if he had bashed in Zimmerman's brains on the pavement that night.

There is NO law saying that you cannot follow a suspicious person you suspect of a crime, especially if you are doing so while communicating their activities in law enforcement.
AND, absolutely NOTHING a dispatcher tells you is lawful order, not even a suggestion. DIspatchers are just regular public servants, not even LEO's.

I could go on, but the point is made.
Ser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 16:15   #1297
Ser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 39
EXPONENTIAL STUPIDITY, you son, have no business on a Glock forum, or any other Firearm related message board. Some antigunner troll has too much free time.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicb View Post
I have a CCW and the issue I see is; why would anyone confront someone knowing that the worse case scenario can be fatal? Bottom line, unless you are law enforcment, you have no authority or business engaging anyone with a firearm on your person outside of your home. Simply irresponsible and neglectful. Sorry, but neighborhood watch and a CCW does not make law enforcement.

When I was a kid, 16 to be exact. I had a 27 year old confront me while I was visiting a girlfriend because he claimed looked at him wrong, and in a split of a second he punched me which became a full on fist fight... Now, I did not approach him, he approached me, but he told police I hit him first. i can only imagine if he had a gun, this could have ended as the Zimmerman situation.

Now, i hear nobody talking about; maybe Trayvon was fighting for his life.... Imagine that, you're 17 years old and an overly aggresive grown man is stalking and provoking you and makes you feel threatened.. He enters physical comfort zone, do you protect yourself, run, or ball up in the fetal position and cry? Well, let me tell if GZ was watching and stalking me I would have done the exact same thing... I would have knocked his teeth out.

Another scenario... Pretend Trayvon was 21y/o with a CCW and shot GZ because he felt threatened... Would that be justified.
Ser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 16:17   #1298
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicb View Post
I have a CCW and the issue I see is; why would anyone confront someone knowing that the worse case scenario can be fatal? Bottom line, unless you are law enforcment, you have no authority or business engaging anyone with a firearm on your person outside of your home. Simply irresponsible and neglectful. Sorry, but neighborhood watch and a CCW does not make law enforcement.

When I was a kid, 16 to be exact. I had a 27 year old confront me while I was visiting a girlfriend because he claimed looked at him wrong, and in a split of a second he punched me which became a full on fist fight... Now, I did not approach him, he approached me, but he told police I hit him first. i can only imagine if he had a gun, this could have ended as the Zimmerman situation.

Now, i hear nobody talking about; maybe Trayvon was fighting for his life.... Imagine that, you're 17 years old and an overly aggresive grown man is stalking and provoking you and makes you feel threatened.. He enters physical comfort zone, do you protect yourself, run, or ball up in the fetal position and cry? Well, let me tell if GZ was watching and stalking me I would have done the exact same thing... I would have knocked his teeth out.

Another scenario... Pretend Trayvon was 21y/o with a CCW and shot GZ because he felt threatened... Would that be justified.
In your world you have overlooked the fact that Zimmerman did not "Confront" Martin. In fact visual contact was broken off until Martin re established it

It is not illegal for someone to observe suspicious person while CCW and it's the law that counts.

There is a lot to learn if you pay attention to the actual trial
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 16:26   #1299
harlenm
Senior Member
 
harlenm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: CT
Posts: 12,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicb View Post
Another scenario... Pretend Trayvon was 21y/o with a CCW and shot GZ because he felt threatened... Would that be justified.
No, because nothing GZ did was threatening.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
harlenm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 16:36   #1300
jim goose
"The Goose"
 
jim goose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: STL, MO.
Posts: 681
Let's play everyone's favorite game on GT.

You think you're being followed by a man in a car. You cross streets and he still follows you. You leave the street to follow a path, and the same man leaves his vehicle and continues to follow you.

What gun do you use?

1.G19?
2.Two G19's?
3.Glock Carbine?
4.Call in an airstrike?
5.You'd just hug Zimmerman?
jim goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
airplane pillow neck, diverse vibrancy, full retard, glockeroo cowboy, gobble gobble, labeefa tesifies, msm non-sense, my precious, retarded hippo, riot, skittles, stage name diamond, stop tag abuse, trayvon martin, underground railroaded, zimmerman
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 22:36.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,123
338 Members
785 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42