Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-24-2013, 19:44   #41
Stubudd

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...-pow-cover-up/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Stubudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 20:29   #42
Big Mad Dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laslo View Post
McCain's still pissed that he picked a bad running mate and lost to the worst president this country has had. Really how would you feel if you lost to obama?

There's something wrong with so many people in Washington on both sides.
I’m pissed that a Great American ran on the same ticket as the old senile fart and was associated with the liberal looser.

Why so serious

If you don’t have any horses you must saddle your dogs - Dr. Saad

Last edited by Big Mad Dawg; 10-25-2013 at 21:37..
Big Mad Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:20   #43
Frameman
USMC !968/1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubudd View Post
http://www.theamericanconservative.c...-pow-cover-up/

Thank you for this link.
There are many like it.
People can and will draw their own conclusions.
I know what mine are.

Thank you for this link.
There are many like it.
People can and will draw their own conclusions.
I know what mine are.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:07   #44
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
Your post and the posts of others here are very disrespectful to the brave men and women who've risked their lives to defend this country.

Since when do our brave service members have to meet your personal standards before you respect them? Where does that even come from?

McCain was tortured and still today cannot raise his arms above shoulder level. He did what he had to do to survive.

YOU would have done the same thing to survive in that Vietnamese prison camp.

I can't believe you guys dare to put conditions on a persons military service just because you have a different political opinion.

That is just wrong!

For once I agree with you 100%.
McCain, more than even most service people, earned his free speech rights. He has earned the right to be as wrong as he wants to be, on any issue of his choice.

Cheap personal shots say more about the poster than they do about McCain.

Randy

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Last edited by steveksux; 10-25-2013 at 13:31..
steveksux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 21:23   #45
Boots45acp
Harley TriGlide

It pains me to see a "brother in arms" evolve into what he is today.
I do not take the "Bothers Forever" in my avatar lightly.

I have no more to say on this matter.

Last edited by Boots45acp; 10-25-2013 at 21:27..
Boots45acp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 22:13   #46
BigCheese03012

Anyone who discredits McCains service to his country is probably also stupid enough to think Edward Snowden is a modern day hero. Snowden is just a face for anti American propaganda which supersedes current politics or politicians and hurts America. Do you want to live in a world where the USA is the bad guy, and Russia is the Good guy ? People are so introspectively stupid.
BigCheese03012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 22:30   #47
Stubudd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCheese03012 View Post
Anyone who discredits McCains service to his country is probably also stupid enough to think Edward Snowden is a modern day hero. Snowden is just a face for anti American propaganda which supersedes current politics or politicians and hurts America. Do you want to live in a world where the USA is the bad guy, and Russia is the Good guy ? People are so introspectively stupid.
Just in the real world. In the real world, the US government lies and steals a lot and kills a lot of people. Same goes for russia, but i'm not nearly as familiar with them.

I don't respect sociopathic lying con men. Sending naive peoples' kids to be killed or maimed in deserts on the other side of the world to enrich his connections rather overrides whatever service he might have performed any other time in his life as far as i'm concerned, sorry. Not to mention abandoning fellow POWs in vietnam, if that's really the whole story there.

That's not to say the entire US govt and everybody in it does all and only those things all the time, but various powerful elements in and connected to it most certainly do. McCain certainly seems to be among the most highly connected of the public figures of the machine, to some of the very worst elements. He's as low as it gets.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Stubudd; 10-25-2013 at 22:49..
Stubudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 22:34   #48
Spymaster

Quote:
As has already been covered, if McCain is such a hero for you, then so too must be Benedict Arnold, in fact Arnold was a great war hero of the American revolution until he was slighted to his mind, by Washington, prompting him to cut his deal with the redcoats.

I don't just discount McCain's service, I spit on it...
Spymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 22:39   #49
cowboywannabe
you savvy?

the McCain who fought for this country 40 years ago is far different than the one that has been dismantling it ever since....

Facts are no match against enthusiasm and ignorance...
cowboywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 23:03   #50
BigCheese03012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spymaster View Post
As has already been covered, if McCain is such a hero for you, then so too must be Benedict Arnold, in fact Arnold was a great war hero of the American revolution until he was slighted to his mind, by Washington, prompting him to cut his deal with the redcoats.

I don't just discount McCain's service, I spit on it...
I wouldn't go so far as to call McCain a traitor. Naive in thinking war with Seria could ever accomplish anything good with Obama as president. And the "Maverick" who used to complain about "Pork Barrel spending" where is he ?
BigCheese03012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:29   #51
hogship
It's MY Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubudd View Post
Quote:
Some of McCain’s fellow captives at Hoa Lo prison in Hanoi didn’t share his views about prisoners left behind.
......and, the cover-up continues.

Has it occurred to anyone that the MSM could destroy McCain at anytime? It doesn't take much intellectual honesty to answer that question now, does it?

Political Issues
Visit my Vietnam photo album, 1968-69 click on link

hogship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:33   #52
jakebrake
cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mad Dawg View Post
I’m pissed that a Great American ran on the same ticket as the old senile fart and was associated with the liberal looser.
and was attacked by his ******* people!!!
Old 10-26-2013, 08:38   #53
Frameman
USMC !968/1970

Quote:
Anyone who discredits McCain's service to his country is probably also stupid enough to think Edward Snowden is a modern day hero. Snowden is just a face for anti American propaganda which supersedes current politics or politicians and hurts America. Do you want to live in a world where the USA is the bad guy, and Russia is the Good guy ? People are so introspectively stupid.

This statement is misguided at best.
I could also draw an analogy between McCain and the Fort hood muslim shooter.
Hassan might have accomplished some good for the Army during his career but he still turned into a murderer.
I'm not making a direct comparison between the two because one is a know murderer and the other is in a grey area of history but service in the US Military doesn't reserve your place among the dead hero's.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:48   #54
Michael Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laslo View Post
McCain's still pissed that he picked a bad running mate and lost to the worst president this country has had. Really how would you feel if you lost to obama?

There's something wrong with so many people in Washington on both sides.
Not to derail the thread, but I don't think it would have mattered who ran against Obama in 2008. The media was in full swoon mode about the really cool black guy and the low information voters had drank so much kool aid that they were all in diabetic comas.
Old 10-26-2013, 09:09   #55
Big Mad Dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Rye View Post
Not to derail the thread, but I don't think it would have mattered who ran against Obama in 2008. The media was in full swoon mode about the really cool black guy and the low information voters had drank so much kool aid that they were all in diabetic comas.
This is the truth and the obama worshipers are still in mental comas. We have hair sprayed make up plastered fools/tools, lefty morons (liberal obama worshipers) and the lazy moocher class for the despicable slime bags in the Whitehouse today. Sad how far our society has slipped.

Why so serious

If you don’t have any horses you must saddle your dogs - Dr. Saad
Big Mad Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:26   #56
Dalton Wayne
CLM Number 239
Epic mustache

Send a message via MSN to Dalton Wayne Send a message via Skype™ to Dalton Wayne
I think he has mental issues, he should just retire, I'm sure he's doing all the as pay back for not getting elected President...
Dalton Wayne is online now   Reply With Quote