SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-22-2013, 20:14   #21
Flintlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by series1811 View Post
Impeach him? We'll be lucky if he agrees to step down in 2016.
I can guarantee you that he won't step down in 2016. Tremble, insects!
Flintlocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 20:33   #22
nursetim

Let's be realistic here shall we? Zippy the pin head will NEVER be impeached, he is effectively unimpeachable. I know, it defies all logic, reason, and clear thinking.

Every time I see the word impeachment, I get all giddy and think, well 3 years of uncle joe could be tolerated. Then I'm shocked back into reality and get depressed that we are stuck with profo the clown for the next 3 years and I want to stay drunk the entire time.

Then with future prospects of hitlery running, chrissy running, the demented chipmunk running in 2016. I wanted to eat a 12 quart pot of refried beans and lock myself in the WC and seal up all the hole that could let fresh air in.
nursetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 20:38   #23
Flintlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursetim View Post
Let's be realistic here shall we? Zippy the pin head will NEVER be impeached, he is effectively unimpeachable. I know, it defies all logic, reason, and clear thinking.

Every time I see the word impeachment, I get all giddy and think, well 3 years of uncle joe could be tolerated. Then I'm shocked back into reality and get depressed that we are stuck with profo the clown for the next 3 years and I want to stay drunk the entire time.

Then with future prospects of hitlery running, chrissy running, the demented chipmunk running in 2016. I wanted to eat a 12 quart pot of refried beans and lock myself in the WC and seal up all the hole that could let fresh air in.
Well there skippy, why don't you step up your game and actually present a reason why you think he should be impeached.
Old 10-22-2013, 21:02   #24
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintlocker View Post
Well there skippy, why don't you step up your game and actually present a reason why you think he should be impeached.
Sometiems I have to click "show post" to see what Flintlocker has to say. Always hilarious, like when he posts in a thread about a speciific reason to impeach Obama, that states it repeatedly, then challenges posters to state a reason why Obama should be impeached.

I should take you off my ignore list, you are always hilarious.
Old 10-22-2013, 21:16   #25
LASTRESORT20
LongTerm-Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
Sometiems I have to click "show post" to see what Flintlocker has to say. Always hilarious, like when he posts in a thread about a speciific reason to impeach Obama, that states it repeatedly, then challenges posters to state a reason why Obama should be impeached.

*In Like Flintlocker is always entertaining
LASTRESORT20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 22:03   #26
Flintlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post

Comical. You fail to cite anything from an article that has nothing to offer other than benign and tangential and heavily parsed quotes from Obama from the pitbull (chihuahua?) of Pat Robertson's legal attack arm. But gee, the title sure was exciting wasn't it! And all this about Tea Partiers that style themselves after folks that didn't want to pay their taxes and are under scrutiny by the IRS.

I can see the impeachment looming!

Let me give you a hearty chuckle. The laughs will continue if this clown ever decides to make such claims in court.

For all this talk of impeachment it seems that you could come up with something, anything, other that an article like this one... sadly, you cannot. It's really quite pathetic.
Old 10-22-2013, 22:21   #27
DOC44

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywannabe View Post
Americans are stupid as a whole. mid term elections will see a few seats swing here or there but nothing drastically for the side of the constitution.
aholes

Doc44
Old 10-22-2013, 22:27   #28
DOC44

Quote:
I can guarantee you that he won't step down in 2016. Tremble, insects!
suck on Petromyzon

Doc44
Old 10-22-2013, 23:26   #29
TK-421

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
BUT, come the mid term elections in 2014 that might all change.
At least that's what I'm hoping for.
Only if the Republican party can get their head out of their butt long enough to breathe the public air and see what the public actually wants, instead of what they think the public wants.

Last edited by TK-421; 10-22-2013 at 23:27..
TK-421 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:04   #30
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Being the worst President in my lifetime (beating out Jimmy Carter, something I never thought I would see happen)?

Being completely ineffective in just about everything he is supposed to be in charge of?

Screwing up, beyond all human belief, the one thing he did get passed (Obamacare)?

I know, I know. He is black, and a far left liberal, and he reads a great speech off a teleprompter and you get a tingle down your leg when it happens.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:09   #31
BuckyP
Lifetime Membership

Quote:
Being the worst President in my lifetime (beating out Jimmy Carter, something I never thought I would see happen)?

Being completely ineffective in just about everything he is supposed to be in charge of?

Screwing up, beyond all human belief, the one thing he did get passed (Obamacare)?

I know, I know. He is black, and a far left liberal, and he reads a great speech off a teleprompter and you get a tingle down your leg when it happens.
None of these are impeachable offenses. In order to be impeached, he would have to violate the constitution. For example, let's assume he declared congress in recess and made a permanent appointment without congressional approval. That is in direct violation of the constitution. However, he is smart enough not to do this.
BuckyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:26   #32
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckyP View Post
None of these are impeachable offenses. In order to be impeached, he would have to violate the constitution. For example, let's assume he declared congress in recess and made a permanent appointment without congressional approval. That is in direct violation of the constitution. However, he is smart enough not to do this.
Not according to Alexander Hamiliton.
Old 10-23-2013, 17:52   #33
nursetim

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
Only if the Republican party can get their head out of their butt long enough to breathe the public air and see what the public actually wants, instead of what they think the public wants.
I think your mommy is calling, your popcorn is ready, scamper off now and let the grown ups talk scout.
nursetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:09   #34
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Maybe, they are engaging in this really strange phenomena of actually voting what their constituents want?

I know my Senators and representative did. And, we don't care that it made some liberals up north mad.
Old 10-24-2013, 16:34   #35
TK-421

Quote:
Maybe, they are engaging in this really strange phenomena of actually voting what their constituents want?

I know my Senators and representative did. And, we don't care that it made some liberals up north mad.
While some republicans might be voting the way of their constituents, a lot of the ones who weren't already in office, and wanted to be elected, seem to be sticking their feet in their mouth a lot.

Case in point is all the talk against abortion last election, when the voters made it quite clear they were tired of hearing about abortion and wanted to hear about different topics. The republicans ignored that and continued to press the abortion issue.

And then one of them was stupid enough to say that he he believed a woman would be able to will herself to not get pregnant if she was raped, so there wasn't any need for abortions. That sealed his fate right then and there. The outcry against that comment was massive.
TK-421 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 18:07   #36
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
While some republicans might be voting the way of their constituents, a lot of the ones who weren't already in office, and wanted to be elected, seem to be sticking their feet in their mouth a lot.

Case in point is all the talk against abortion last election, when the voters made it quite clear they were tired of hearing about abortion and wanted to hear about different topics. The republicans ignored that and continued to press the abortion issue.

And then one of them was stupid enough to say that he he believed a woman would be able to will herself to not get pregnant if she was raped, so there wasn't any need for abortions. That sealed his fate right then and there. The outcry against that comment was massive.
There isn't a day that goes by that Pelosi doesn't say something stupider than that.
Old 10-25-2013, 18:49   #37
Lockback
Polymerlicious!

Quote:
There isn't a day that goes by that Pelosi doesn't say something stupider than that.
I've beem closely following politics since the late 1960s.
And I am convinced that Nancy Pelosi is the biggest moron I've ever seen in national politics. I mean, she's just staggeringly stupid.
Lockback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:02   #38
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockback View Post
I've beem closely following politics since the late 1960s.
And I am convinced that Nancy Pelosi is the biggest moron I've ever seen in national politics. I mean, she's just staggeringly stupid.
And, yet, she is considered a leader and voice, of the Democratic Party. What does that tell anyone who knows what day it is?

Last edited by series1811; 10-26-2013 at 06:03..
series1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:05   #39
Lockback
Polymerlicious!

Quote:
And, yet, she is considered a leader and voice, of the Democratic Party. What does that tell anyone who knows what day it is?
Well, throw Harry Reid and Barack Obama into the leadership mix and I can only say it must be profoundly embarrassing to be a hardcore Democrat.
Lockback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:17   #40
Chronos

Obama is done. It's almost certainly better to have a disgraced, unpopular, ineffective enemy sitting in the WH, than to replace him with a new one who has the same ideology.
If you've already accepted that "violence against the innocent" is a morally legitimate means of funding the government, who are you to complain when the majority apprporiates your legacy and sells your children into a lifetime of debt slavery?
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote