SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2004, 10:49   #1
AZ-Boog

Netscape "tabbed browsing" question.

I just transitioned to Netscape from IE. I notice that when I have a webpage open and then open another one it uses the same window. IE used to have a "re-use windows" box that you could uncheck to allow one to have seperate windows for each web page they were viewing. I used to be able to have multiple pages open at one time with IE. They would minimize to the bottom of the desktop. Now if I have 2 or more pages open and close the one I'm looking at by "X'ng" out it closes them all. I understand with Netscape you can use tabbed browsing that will allow you to have multiple windows open at the same time. How do you set this up?? I looked under options/tabbed browsing but it's not intuitive as to how to get it to work. Can someone give me an "idiots guide to setting up tabbed browsing in Netscape" tutorial?

step-by-step?

thanks.

Krusty the Clown

My Father always said that laughter was the best medicine. I guess this explains why so many of us died from tuberculosis.

Jack Handy
AZ-Boog is offline   Reply With Quote