SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 00:02   #21
DMF
P33

Well I have over 2000 posts at sigforum, and I guarantee in that many posts my opinion has been drastically different than para's or any other mod over there, at least a couple of times. Often we agree, occassionally we disagree. I have never been banned, never had my account suspended, etc, etc. Once I broke the rules of the board and para sent me an email asking me not to do it again. So I find these stories of people being banned for disagreements VERY hard to believe.

para runs a tight ship. If you break the rules, or act like a complete A-hole (and I mean just blatantly attacking folks), you can say goodbye to your posting privileges there. However, most get a warning either posted or via email before being banned. Other than that feel free to speak your mind, even if you disagree with para or the other mods.
Old 07-09-2004, 04:12   #22
jdmb03

SIGforum rules!!! ~2
Old 07-09-2004, 06:05   #23
OXCOPS

I would suggest that you email any one of the mods there. It may take a few times, before you get a reply. Remember that Eric has said here many times that often he is too busy to answer every PM and email he gets each day.

FWIW, he has also asked many times that there be no "board wars" or attacks on other boards posted here at GT.
Old 07-09-2004, 09:21   #24
danc46

DMF, p* has different degrees of tolerance. I was a long time member since April of 2000 and was banned over announcing the GSR a few days before SigArms did. My post was deleted and I believe it was operator who asked why. P* made an indignant reply and the matter was dropped. That place had some great people in it and still does, I am sure.
But one thing is sure, p* is not consistant in how, who, or why he drops the hammer.

Last edited by danc46; 07-10-2004 at 00:24..
Old 09-08-2010, 06:41   #25
Great Googly Moogly
Shiek Yerbouti

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMF View Post
Well I have over 2000 posts at sigforum, and I guarantee in that many posts my opinion has been drastically different than para's or any other mod over there, at least a couple of times. Often we agree, occassionally we disagree. I have never been banned, never had my account suspended, etc, etc. Once I broke the rules of the board and para sent me an email asking me not to do it again. So I find these stories of people being banned for disagreements VERY hard to believe.

para runs a tight ship. If you break the rules, or act like a complete A-hole (and I mean just blatantly attacking folks), you can say goodbye to your posting privileges there. However, most get a warning either posted or via email before being banned. Other than that feel free to speak your mind, even if you disagree with para or the other mods.
I've got over 8000 posts on SIGforum. What makes you so special that YOU can attack people over there, Slick?
Old 09-08-2010, 11:29   #26
IndyGunFreak
KO Windows

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

lol, a 5yr old thread brought back to life, to argue about Sigforums?..lol.

Just let it go man...

IGF
"Man is not free unless Government is limited"
Old 09-08-2010, 14:01   #27
prism
more ammo

six year old thread! hahahahah.

ahh, remember when Nick / BCA owned sigforum and all those others?
Explosives were used because officials believed the whale was too large to shoot. /// "that's celebratory gunfire." /// It began, as it so often does, with a drum circle. /// "The Land that Caturday Forgot"

Closed Thread