SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2005, 18:47   #1
CBRGlocker

Anybody looking for a CBR F2?

Not sure if I've mentioned this on this site before, but I'm selling my bike in the spring to fund my gun hobby.

I've got a 1993 Red/White/Blue Honda CBR600 F2. It got 7300 original miles, and is in excellent condition. It's got a two brothers carbon fibre slip on, D207's with about 500 miles on them, a Tailocker, new battery, new plugs, fresh oil/brake/coolant flush, and is basically a brand new looking bike.

It comes with 2 AGV Helmets, a battery charger, cover, lock, Haines and Clymer shop manual, Draggin Jeans (if you fit a 32), second look seat, carbon fibre triple tree covers, frame sliders, and a lot of other things.

Why am I getting rid of it? First off, I only ride on weekends. More importantly, my priorities have changed. First and foremost are my kids. I'd rather play with them in the park on a nice sunny day then to go out for a weekend ride.

I've also made a deal with my wife that if I sell it, I can use the funds to buy more guns.

It's all wrapped up for the winter right now but as soon as spring comes around, I'll snap some pictures of it so you can see what it looks like.

I have no intentions on parting it out or selling the other accessories on the side. This is a perfect first time riders bike because it comes with so much.

I'm thinking about $3200-$3500 for everything.

If you're interested, let me know and we'll talk more in the spring.
CBRGlocker is offline   Reply With Quote