What is your department's agility test like?
the subject line speaks for itself.
At my department you have to:
1) Don full gear and go on air
2) Pull 5" line and a hydrant bag 100 ft, then make connections to hydrant
3) Drag the heavy dummy 100 ft
4) pull a 1.75 charged line 100 ft
5) carry a smoke ejector 100 ft and hang it in a doorway
6) millitary press a heavy ladder
7) climb and descend the ladder on the aerial, which is set at a 70 degree incline.
Don't take longer than 15 minutes and don't run out of air.