Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2007, 19:27   #1
ShackleMeNot
MINDSET

Tactical Response - Fighting Pistol - Indianapolis

June 16, 17 Tactical Response will be hosted again at Eagle Creek Park Pistol Range for our Fighting Pistol course.

The course description and gear list is avaiable here:
http://www.TacticalResponse.com/cour...tingpistol.php

Here's a review a student posted after taking Fighting Pistol in San Jose, CA two weeks ago:
Quote:
If you haven't trained with Tactical Response you are doing yourself and your loved ones a disservice. I have been floating around here on GOTX for a while and entertained the idea of training out in Camden for about a year now. Because of monetary reasons and scheduling constraints it never happened. Several weeks ago a friend of mine told me there was a class locally and he was going, we signed up together and just completed the Fighting Pistol class. This has been by far the most educational and useful class on LIFE that i have ever attended. James and Aaron took a group of "shooters" with backgrounds varying from this being their 10-12th class from big name instructors to people with no formal firearms training at all, and had them on the same page by lunch the fist day. They don't care if your old, fat, male, female, a hippie, or a *****. They will teach you how to fight and survive a violent encounter. The lectures are interesting and very applicable and then followed up by live fire drills that reinforce what was just discussed. Not once in 16 hours of instruction did i look at my watch or want to leave. For me that is unheard of because i have a tremendously short attention span. The drills are well thought out and safely executed despite the fact that by the end of the first day you will be doing things that most "big schools" wont let you do after a week of instruction. I have no reservations about recommending this class to anyone who values their personal safety or that of their loved ones. I know that i will continue to train with this outfit and that the last two days have literally been a life changing event for me. The only regret i do have is not taking this class sooner!
Hit our schedule page to register:
http://www.TacticalResponse.com/training/schedule.php

Every year there are more and more training opportunities in Indiana from great schools and instructors. Pick a class that fits your needs and sign up!
ShackleMeNot is offline   Reply With Quote