SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-07-2014, 17:47   #1
Aegis86
Professional Op

FS: Maxpedition Devildog

Due to my recent upgrade of equipment I have decided to pass this fine shooting bag to somebody who might need it the most. it's a Maxpedition Devildog in OD green with shoulder strap. It has been used so there's a slight discoloration otherwise there's no rip or tear whatsoever. Water bottles are not included. I am asking for $60.00 shipped and Paypal only. Not interested in trade and if you have any question or would like to know where to send the Paypal payment to please PM me. Thank you for browsing

SOLD

Last edited by Aegis86; 09-01-2014 at 01:45..
Aegis86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 22:02   #2
Aegis86
Professional Op

Here's the detail as from the factory website

MaxPedition Devildog Versipack. The Maxpedition™ DevilDog™ (#0405) is a spacious buttpack equipped with pouches on both side for carrying 1L Nalgene bottles. Padded belt strap with 2” quick release can be concealed inside. Main compartment opens to reveal 500 cu. in. of space with heavy duty internal organizers in front and back of the compartment, drains through bottom grommet. An internal snap retains keys or a pair of gloves. Compression straps integrate into a carry handle. The DevilDog Versipack comes with an additional adjustable 1.5” shoulder strap with removable shoulder pad. Nylon attachment points in front and on the side allow modular attachment of more Maxpedition accessories. Breathable sandwich backing allow comfortable wear during extended periods of activity.
Dimensions: Frontal: 7 in x 5 in x 1 in with internal divider, Main: 11 in x 9 in x 5 in with internal organizer, Belt: Padded 2 in adjustable waistbelt; 60 in max. waist size, Carry: Handle or 1.5 in shoulder strap with non-slip pad.
Aegis86 is offline   Reply With Quote