SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-08-2012, 09:54   #61
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
I'm having fun here, beats the Christian threads where all you non-believers come and poo poo on others beliefs.
No worries. We still have time for that too.
Glock36shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:40   #62
Foxtrotx1

I'm too buys figuring out how to advance science and our understanding of this life to worry about the next one.

Eagle Scout.
Foxtrotx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 13:26   #63
RyanBDawg

Glock 26 w/CTC Lasergrips, and Trijicon Sights = Daily Carry
RyanBDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 19:35   #64
Zombie Surgeon
MODELATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRust View Post
Hey guys! I've noticed some of the religious folk seem REALLY happy!

So, I've decided to go shopping for an imaginary friend. I want one that is kool with me taking days off, but you know, I'll talk and hang out with him on maybe one day a week, not sunday though, that's too cliche'. Read below for the prerequisites of features this god must have before recommending me an imaginary friend/god/whatever you guys want to call it.

1. Must be big, burly, and ready to kick butt! If this god is not male, and is female, she must be HOT! Preferably a brownish female IE middle eastern, hispanic, asian, etc. She must still be kool though, and know how to use tons of weapons and fight like a man, while maintaining the beauties and femininity of a woman.

2. The heaven has to be cool, roomy, and tons of guns and tech toys for me to play with. If I'm going to take the time out of my life and dedicate one day to this imaginary friend, I want my return on investment to be GOOD.

3. No lame rules, and fear mongering, unless it's on those "non-believers". Then by all means! Lame rules consist of, but are not limited to "no sex before marriage, no polygamy, no drinking, no bad words, etc etc"

4. The god or goddess needs a pet. Like an awesome fierce looking pet. I would say a wolf, but that was fenrir in Norse mythology, and I'm afraid they'd sue me. So maybe like a dog...... The dog needs to be a breed that doesn't take crap from anybody! So maybe a Rottweiler, Germanshepherd, dobermann, etc etc......

I'll come up with more criteria for this imaginary friend to meet later, for now I hope my religious buddies and non-religious buddies here can help me concoct a new and improved religion! We can even maybe find ways to make a good amount of money off this, and of course since it's a religion, we'll be able to hide behind that "churches aren't taxed" stuff. Let the ideas begin!

PS - and NO flying spaghetti monster!
You can pray to Ron Paul.

Wait...you're already doing that.

Zombie Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:53   #65
snowbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRust View Post
This thread was started to show how many religions there are, and how they are created.
Dogs bark, ducks quack, and libs lie.

But never mind. There is a carpenter from Galilee that you need to meet. He preached love, the opposite of all this screeching mockery and hate that is in so much of this thread.