Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-10-2002, 12:44   #1
okie
GT Mayor

Need $500.00

An old man was on the beach and walked up to a beautiful girl in a bikini -

"I want to feel your breasts" he exclaimed. "Get away from me, you crazy old man" she replied.

"I want to feel your breasts, I will give you twenty dollars," he says. "Twenty dollars, are you nuts!? Get away from me!" "I want to feel your breasts, I will give you ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS" he stated.

"NO! Get away from me!" "TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS" he offered. She paused to think about it, but then comes to her senses and said, "I said NO!" "FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS if you let me feel your breasts," he exclaimed. That got her attention and thought, well, he's old and seems harmless enough...and $500 IS a lot of money.... "Well, OK...but only for a minute."

She loosened her bikini top and while both are standing there on the beach, he slid his hands underneath and began to feel... then he started saying, "OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD..."while he was caressing them.

Out of curiosity, she asked him, "Why do you keep saying, 'Oh my god, oh my god'?"

While continuing to feel her breasts he answered, "OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD...
OH MY GOD, where am I ever going to get five hundred dollars?

;P ;G
okie is offline   Reply With Quote