Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-17-2014, 11:56   #1
gunowner1

Natchez Has Some Powders

If anybody is on here right now at 1PM, Gunbot shows Natchez as having Promo, 2400, Power Pistol, and Red Dot in stock.
gunowner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 17:26   #2
danattherock

Good folks to deal with too. I bought a jug of H335 there recently. Click on their 'notify me when in stock' button is a great feature. Been seeing some choice powders in stock there lately, but early bird gets the worm of course. Sells out quickly.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:55   #3
ALBin517

Powder Valley sent out a message on Facebook, essentially saying Gunbot is wrong most of the time.
Old 11-20-2014, 13:16   #4
sciolist

Gunbot is a diversionary tactic used by Obama, so he can buy up all the pistol powder for his personal supply.
sciolist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 14:37   #5
Raz6200

Do they have a website?
Raz6200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 15:16   #6
bfoosh006

While Gunbot.net is not perfect... but, it has come through numerous times for me.

For that matter I have seen things sold out while I was busy adding other things to my cart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz6200 View Post
Do they have a website?
http://www.gunbot.net/reloading/Powder/
bfoosh006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 20:00   #7
danattherock

Gunbot works. Problem is powder sells out before you can log in and buy it. I have a few jugs of powder I wouldn't have found without gunbot.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:47   #8
Terlingueno

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBin517 View Post
Powder Valley sent out a message on Facebook, essentially saying Gunbot is wrong most of the time.
Interesting, I have purchased Power Pistol and VV 3N37 from Powder Valley because I saw it on Gunbot, also Power Pistol, Bullseye and BE-86 from Natchez, Wideners and 3rd Generation because I saw it on Gunbot. I would not have powder were it not for watching Gunbot
Old 11-21-2014, 18:53   #9
danattherock

Wideners has unique, bullseye, and red dot.
Old 11-24-2014, 12:38   #10
ALBin517

Reloading
Powder Valley

October 31

To those customers who like to use gunbot. We have had a few customers over the last week who have inquired about why we are updating gunbot so much. We do not update gunbot and have no affiliation with gunbot. However, after reviewing their information today we are finding that their stock status is wrong about 60-70% of the time. Many times items will show out of stock and then a few minutes later will show in stock again which makes it appear that we are doing some type of update. Most of the time we have made no stock status updates to our own website. We only update items when their stock status changes and obviously stock status does not change 50 times per day. Stock status only changes when we receive inventory and sell out of inventory. Obviously we would all love it if we were receiving inventory 50 times per day but ... we are lucky if we receive powder every couple of weeks.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:38   #11
gunowner1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBin517 View Post
Reloading
Powder Valley

October 31

To those customers who like to use gunbot. We have had a few customers over the last week who have inquired about why we are updating gunbot so much. We do not update gunbot and have no affiliation with gunbot. However, after reviewing their information today we are finding that their stock status is wrong about 60-70% of the time. Many times items will show out of stock and then a few minutes later will show in stock again which makes it appear that we are doing some type of update. Most of the time we have made no stock status updates to our own website. We only update items when their stock status changes and obviously stock status does not change 50 times per day. Stock status only changes when we receive inventory and sell out of inventory. Obviously we would all love it if we were receiving inventory 50 times per day but ... we are lucky if we receive powder every couple of weeks.
What is your point? I have gotten more pounds of powder off gunbot in the last two months than I ever would have found locally. Widener's, PV, 3rd Generation, Natchez, and Sportsman"s Warehouse have had the powder in stock when Gunbot showed it in stock. A glitch in their system for a few days concerning one vendor doesn't mean the entire website is wrong all the time.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:01   #12
ALBin517

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunowner1 View Post
What is your point? I have gotten more pounds of powder off gunbot in the last two months than I ever would have found locally. Widener's, PV, 3rd Generation, Natchez, and Sportsman"s Warehouse have had the powder in stock when Gunbot showed it in stock. A glitch in their system for a few days concerning one vendor doesn't mean the entire website is wrong all the time.
Sorry for cluttering the forum with recent feedback, direct from a powder distributor.

Last edited by ALBin517; 11-25-2014 at 07:03..
ALBin517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 23:04   #13
bigsteve113

I lucked up and ordered 4 lbs of 2400 and 4 lbs of power pistol from Natchez last week. Got them in 5 days after the order. That's the first 2400 I've been able to buy in 2 years!
bigsteve113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 06:14   #14
gunowner1

I picked up four pounds of power pistol when they had it last week. I had my order in within ten minutes of it popping up on gunbot. Glad you managed to find the 2400.
Old 12-01-2014, 13:26   #15
gunowner1

Got lucky today! 3rd. Generation had longshot, titegroup, and CFE 223 8 lb. jugs. All I picked up was CFE 223 , which I haven't seen in forever. Yep got 8lbs. coming. All thanks to gunbot.