SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-09-2009, 21:13   #21
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Nevermind using work-around suggested up top.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
Old 07-16-2009, 20:15   #22
asubdude1

I have not been able to view want ads for some time now. Is there a problem that I should be aware of? Have I been prohibited from seeing them for a reaon?
Tom Turner asubdude1@yahoo.com
Old 07-18-2009, 14:03   #23
Kost

Im having same issue - used http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php to log on(without the www) and all is well...still an issue tho just the same.

[All versions of ie suck...common knowledge]

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); en-US; rv:1.8.1.22) Gecko/20090623 Incognilla/SeaMonkey 1.1.17 (Inconnu)
Old 09-01-2009, 19:53   #24
zx10r203

Old 01-14-2010, 15:56   #25
MakeMineA10mm
Lifetime Membership
300AAC brass

Now, I'm having the same problem... Started for me in November or so. Don't know if you guys' date stamps are correct for your posts above, or if those are a glitch, because it seems all of the problems for me logging in started around the October upgrades to the site... (Of course, that's also when I decided to switch to Firefox, so it could be that.?.?.?) BTW, I closed out all of my Firefox stuff, deleted the cache, deleted cookies, and restarted my computer, and then tried to log in with my IE (which I kept the icon for, for just such a situation), and now I can't log in or stay logged in with IE either!!!

I've finally found the work-around (before finding this thread - very frustrating not being able to log on for two months...), but is this going to be a permanent PITA situation here?

Worst of all, I can't see my subscribed forums. I'm still subscribed, but the new main page won't work, so the best I can hope for is the forum index... And, of course, that doesn't have a direct link to the forum I moderate and half the forums I regularly visit........

Looking for: FBI 100yr, Bell Helo, FOP Lodge1, Kiowa Warrior, SCI, and any new/unknown-to-me commemoratives.
Old 05-19-2010, 20:19   #26
elglocko

problem

trying to log on.