SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-07-2009, 17:46   #1
crazypilot
ERAU Alumni '05

DSRPC member

Hey everyone, I have a buddy, Steven Jimenez, who's running for club president. He wanted me to remind every member that there is an election happening and to please submit your votes ASAP. Also, to please vote for him. Steve is an avid shooter and he has lot of great ideas for the club. He wants to start junior shooter programs, clay shooting among other things. I have his email so please PM me and I'll give it to you and you can feel free to ask your questions directly. He will tell you everything he has planned for the club. He is also a GT member (search his name) but email will get you a faster response. So please if you're a member, please get out and vote and vote for him.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:05   #2
jpa
CLM Number 268
Charter Lifetime Member

Send a message via AIM to jpa Send a message via Yahoo to jpa
Forget clay shooting, start putting together funding for a lobbyist and a PAC to fight the Hughes corporation when the use permit comes due in 5 years. By then they should be back to overbuilding the neighborhood with cookie cutter homes and WILL lobby the county commissioners against renewing the permit. Then DSRPC will be nothing more than a parking lot for some Red Rock tourist trap. The writing is already on the wall when they only renewed the permit for 5 years rather than the customary 10. Hughes corp has very deep pockets and we all know how our elected officials prefer those with money to those without.
Big Dawg #1408, TT #1408
Moto Club #1408, GSSF Member, NRA RSO
NRA Benefactor Member
jpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 19:44   #3
1337-G
Armed

Yeah they're really going to take it in the butt from those greedy bastards at Hughes if they don't get their **** together up there. Don't forget that the county has a vested interest in not reissuing the permit in order to drive traffic to the new shooting park. No conflict of interest there I'm sure.
Old 05-09-2009, 13:26   #4
jpa
CLM Number 268
Charter Lifetime Member

Send a message via AIM to jpa Send a message via Yahoo to jpa
Yeah, I forgot to even touch on the "new, improved government run and controlled" shooting park. I much prefer an atmosphere where I can go shoot wherever, whatever and whenever without having someone standing over me watching my every move.
Big Dawg #1408, TT #1408
Moto Club #1408, GSSF Member, NRA RSO
NRA Benefactor Member
jpa is offline   Reply With Quote