$4000 for everything
I have been making holsters on Glocktalk for about a year and a half now and have decided that I want to step away and get into something else. I want to sell everything in my shop as one unit and will only sell in the Houston area. At this moment I have a 60 holster backlog so the equipment will not be ready for approximately 8 weeks because I want to finish my commitments. Please don't contact me if you are not serious about buying everything, and if you are not close enough to pick everything up. Here is a list of the major equipment that's included, I also have finishes, edgers, head knife, punches, clamps and other basic leather tools.
1) Artisan Toro 3000 sewing machine (the entire machine was replaced in July by Artisan so it's pretty much brand new).
2) Custom made dies for cutting the patterns: Patterns include the following.
Old style: G26/27, G19/23, 3" 1911, Springfield XD9, Springfield Subcompact, and the straps used for these.
New style: G26/27, G19/23, 5, 4, and 3" 1911, plus straps used for these. These patterns will also fit other firearms.
3) Moulding guns: G26/27, G19/23, G17, G36, G30, 3,4,and 5 inch 1911, Springfield XD9, and Springfield Subcompact.
4) 20 ton press with rubber pads and metal pads for initial moulding.
5) Drill Press for burnishing edges.
6) Fantastic edge burnisher
7) 1" cutting boards (very nice and very pricey)
8) 8" bench grinder with knife sharpener attachments
9) leather skiver (can be used on leather about 5" wide
10) bench mounted strap cutter
11) bench top belt sander
12) dremel tool with a buch of different attacthments
I'll also have either 1 or 2 unused Hermann Oak Leather double bends in drum died black with moss backing. This is about $10 a square foot and I should have about 10-20 square feet left over, I'll also have quite a bit of misc Hermann Oak and Wickett & Craig leather. I only used pull the dot snaps which are expensive, I'll have enough to do another 50 holsters when I'm finished.
You'll also have other things like clamps, containers, thread etc.
These holsters have been proven to be reliable and comfortable, this is a total turn key operation.
Total Price: $4000 Also includes hands on training to show you how to make the holsters (something that would have been priceless when I started).
I'm not looking to make a profit, I'm just looking to get out of the business and give someone else a nice start. If you are interested please email me at: