Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-18-2009, 06:52   #1
randyc74

Glock 26/27 and 19/23 Holster Specials

I’m offering Glock Talk Members special discounted pricing on my OWB Belt-Slide Holsters. I have Glock Models 26/27/33 and 19/23 holsters ready to ship. My website price is $65.00. I’m offering these holsters to Glock Talk members for $55.00 shipped. I will continue to offer these holsters at the discounted price as long as I can.

I build these holsters from 6/7 oz. premium black drum dyed cowhide. I use 277-weight thread in my saddle stitcher to stitch these holsters. These holsters are then partially wet molded in a holster press, then detail molded by hand. The edges are burnished and finished by hand. A final finish is added for long-term durability.

These holsters are available with your choice 1 Ĺ” or 1 ĺ” belt slots and can be ordered for right or left hand carry.

My guarantee is simple. If your not happy with your holster, I’m not happy either. Your money will be refunded minus return postage.

I accept money orders and PayPal. Please PM me to order or send an email to Randy@bulldogleathercompany.com
Make sure you mention that you’re a Glock Talk Forum Member.

Thanks, Randy
Bulldog Custom Gun Leather
www.bulldogleathercompany.com

Glock 26/27/33 Holster
Sponsor Showcase

Glock 19/23 Holster
Sponsor Showcase

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by randyc74; 05-30-2009 at 23:06..
randyc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 17:24   #2
randyc74

JHoggatt,
I sent you a PM with order and payment info.
Thanks, Randy

Old 05-25-2009, 21:29   #3
randyc74

JHoggatt,
I'm shiipping your holster out tomorrow (Tuesday) via USPS 2-3 day Priority mail.

Randy

Old 06-02-2009, 20:29   #4
JHoggatt

Hello All,
This is my first post. I have been lurking a while, soaking in the combine wisdom of all the G.T. members.

I just wanted to tell everyone about the first rate work that Randy the owner of Bulldog Leather Company does. Randy has a lightning fast turnaround time; I ordered his OWB Belt Slide Holster for my G 27 on May 19<sup>th</sup> and received it ten days later. The pictures in his post and on his website donít do his work justice the stitching and the wet molding is top notch.

Here are a few pics for your enjoyment:
Sponsor Showcase
Sponsor Showcase
Sponsor Showcase
Sponsor Showcase
Sponsor Showcase

"Qui audet adipiscitur"
JHoggatt is offline   Reply With Quote