GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2011, 20:05   #4321
69stingray
427 ci
 
69stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 4,104
Chris Young

Tomorrow (Fire and Gasoline)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETVjl...eature=related
__________________
"If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
69stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:05   #4322
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,364
Okay....don't laugh. I think he "red lighted" on this so he wasn't even trying to win...but he LOVES that his front end came up off the ground!

You win some, and you lose some.

He has a HUGE trophy in our den.

But this is his favorite video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB6ZXxZC7aY
__________________

Karen

Last edited by kcb; 08-15-2011 at 20:07..
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:07   #4323
69stingray
427 ci
 
69stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcb View Post
Okay....don't laugh.

You win some, and you lose some.

He has a HUGE trophy in our den.

But this is his favorite video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB6ZXxZC7aY
Looks like fun!
__________________
"If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
69stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:13   #4324
NMG26
Senior Member
 
NMG26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NM
Posts: 5,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcb View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYiWg...eature=related


( ' ) (We really do need some new smilies around here! )

Thanks for that...........love that old fun music!
NMG26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:14   #4325
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69stingray View Post
Looks like fun!
When I met him, it was what he did.

We had NOTHING in common. Our first date, was to the drag races!

He totally won our daughters and their husbands over....my youngest daughter even took auto mechanics in high school!

He built this car again and raced it for a while, after the girls were married.

But he finally donated it to an instructor at a technical college. He enjoys seeing where it is going there! He took it to the NASCAR Mechanic School in
North Carolina. We use to hear from him, but it's been a little while, now.
__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:15   #4326
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMG26 View Post
Thanks for that...........love that old fun music!


Welcome BACK!!!
__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:20   #4327
69stingray
427 ci
 
69stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 4,104
Luke Bryan

Country Girl (Shake It For Me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HX4SfnVlP4

__________________
"If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
69stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:23   #4328
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69stingray View Post
Chris Young

Tomorrow (Fire and Gasoline)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETVjl...eature=related


Love this song, Ray!!!




I think I've been there.

__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:23   #4329
NMG26
Senior Member
 
NMG26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NM
Posts: 5,541
Pick Up Man By Joe Diffie


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXmYa28H2T0





Jerry Jeff Walker - I Like My Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVUGCdTVpug

Last edited by NMG26; 08-15-2011 at 20:27..
NMG26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:26   #4330
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69stingray View Post
Luke Bryan

Country Girl (Shake It For Me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HX4SfnVlP4






__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:31   #4331
69stingray
427 ci
 
69stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcb View Post
When I met him, it was what he did.

We had NOTHING in common. Our first date, was to the drag races!

He totally won our daughters and their husbands over....my youngest daughter even took auto mechanics in high school!

He built this car again and raced it for a while, after the girls were married.

But he finally donated it to an instructor at a technical college. He enjoys seeing where it is going there! He took it to the NASCAR Mechanic School in
North Carolina. We use to hear from him, but it's been a little while, now.
Our first date was to a NASCAR race in July, we went in a big block Vette with no air. The heat from the headers and pipes were pure he** driving at speed so you can imagine being stuck in traffic. The future Mrs Ray was NOT a car person. I still don't know why she went out with me again......
__________________
"If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
69stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:31   #4332
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMG26 View Post
Pick Up Man By Joe Diffie


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXmYa28H2T0





Jerry Jeff Walker - I Like My Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVUGCdTVpug


Keep on postin' guys!!!

Like I said, we need more smilies!

:cowgirl: ???? Cowboys and Cowgirls dancing????
__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:33   #4333
69stingray
427 ci
 
69stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMG26 View Post
Jerry Jeff Walker - I Like My Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVUGCdTVpug

__________________
"If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
69stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:35   #4334
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69stingray View Post
Our first date was to a NASCAR race in July, we went in a big block Vette with no air. The heat from the headers and pipes were pure he** driving at speed so you can imagine being stuck in traffic. The future Mrs Ray was NOT a car person. I still don't know why she went out with me again......
NEITHER was I!!! (Except our first date was in December....but we live in Florida...where it is always summer! )

Nor was I a motorcycle rider!

My friends past and current still get a BIG KICK out of the things my husband can get me to do with him!

It took my husband six months to get me to go out with him the first time...but then, he would not leave me alone....well, he didn't leave me alone the six months that he was trying to get me to go out with him either!

And the rest....as they say...is history!

Sounds like Mrs. Ray and I have a lot in common!
__________________

Karen

Last edited by kcb; 08-15-2011 at 20:37..
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:36   #4335
NMG26
Senior Member
 
NMG26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NM
Posts: 5,541
Toby Keith - A Little Less Talk And A Lot More Action


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI7YzUKE_wI
NMG26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:38   #4336
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69stingray View Post


I hadn't opened that one yet!

I'll learn to open all of the songs first!


__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:40   #4337
69stingray
427 ci
 
69stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMG26 View Post
Toby Keith - A Little Less Talk And A Lot More Action


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI7YzUKE_wI


see ya'll later gotta sleep early class to teach in the morning


Zzzzzzz

Ray
__________________
"If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
69stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:44   #4338
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69stingray View Post


see ya'll later gotta sleep early class to teach in the morning


Zzzzzzz

Ray
Yeah...I need to start working towards my working bedtime....and being at work at 7 to 7:30 by Thursday!

Yuck!

Two days off with my husband, then it's back to work on Thursday and Friday. (But no kids until next Monday!)

I'll be easing back each night to an earlier bedtime. I hate it when you can't fall asleep the night before you have to go back.

NOT THE LEAST BIT SLEEPY NOW!!!
__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:46   #4339
NMG26
Senior Member
 
NMG26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NM
Posts: 5,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69stingray View Post


see ya'll later gotta sleep early class to teach in the morning


Zzzzzzz

Ray
good night

Dixie Rose Deluxe's Honky Tonk, Feed Store, Gun Shop, Use...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHw-Whv0aWM
NMG26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:50   #4340
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMG26 View Post
good night

Dixie Rose Deluxe's Honky Tonk, Feed Store, Gun Shop, Use...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHw-Whv0aWM



(The COMMERCIALS on youtube these days are a NUISANCE!!! )
__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:30.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 635
145 Members
490 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31