Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-26-2009, 01:22   #1
roryjr

Town hall meeting Raleigh NC Obama

President Barack Obama will hold a town hall meeting at 11:45 a.m.
> Wednesday at Broughton High School Holiday Gymnasium.
>
> More details at http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/5657479/
>
>
This is about health care. We need to stand against this. The deck was stacked in Henderson, NC and it is being stacked here, too. You must register at Whitehouse.gov and only a limited number will be "picked".

What does this have to do with guns? If we can force the issue on this, then we will have more influence on other things. Our freedoms are slowly dissolving and we need to stop it NOW. Sign up. If you are "picked" and cannot go, give the tickets to someone else. Sign up ends at 12 noon today. If the tickets are specific to the person that is "picked" and he cannot go, then it will be one less Obama supporter there.
roryjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:46   #2
alphacat
account deleted

He just doesn't like that oval office does he? I wish he would stay in it for a day or two instead of flying around the country holding meetings or is that all he's good for? I'm starting to think he's not a very good President.
alphacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 04:32   #3
cavsgt

It's my understanding that a Town Hall meeting is where people get together to talk about an issue and have an exchange of ideas. NOT TO BE TALKED DOWN TO and have “loaded and pre-approved questions” inserted by a hand picked few. Maybe I need more ADD Meds to complete my "brain washing"
cavsgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:51   #4
PipesandGOP

As soon as I heard he was coming I made up my mind I would be there. I figured I wouldn't be picked but who cares, I know how to hold up a sign outside and yell.
Only one problem after I got home and read the details- it's in the middle of the day when most convervatives, including myself, ARE AT WORK!!
PipesandGOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:41   #5
Eagle22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavsgt View Post
It's my understanding that a Town Hall meeting is where people get together to talk about an issue and have an exchange of ideas. NOT TO BE TALKED DOWN TO and have “loaded and pre-approved questions” inserted by a hand picked few. Maybe I need more ADD Meds to complete my "brain washing"
Welcome to the NEW WORLD Obama ORDER

NC Glockers #139
Eagle22 is offline   Reply With Quote