Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-06-2009, 10:22   #1
randyc74

Mike Lieble Holsters (Mliebs8) Will Soon Be Back In Production

Iím happy to announce that Iíve acquired Mike Liebleís s holster cutting dies and will continue to build his IWB holsters in my shop. Iíve followed Mikeís progress from a new holster maker to a true master craftsman of custom gun leather. Iíve read each and every post on Glock Talk regarding his holsters and have spoken to him on the phone. We share the same customer care philosophies and both believe in producing the finest gun leather for our customers. Lastly, we both believe, if the holster isnít right, it doesnít leave our shops.

I will spend the next month transitioning my holster shop, buying supplies, and learning Mikeís methods for making his holsters. I will continue to offer Mikeís holsters to Glock Talk forum members at the same price that Mike was charging for the holsters.

In addition, I will offer Glock Talk forum members a 10 % discount on any of the other holsters offered on my website.

Below are photos of the 2 models of holsters that Mike designed and made for Glock Talk forum members. I anticipate starting to build these holsters within a month.

I will post another announcement on this forum when Iím ready to start building these holsters.

If you want to be placed on the waiting list or have questions about these holsters, please post a reply on this forum or contact me via E-Mail. If you contact me by E-Mail make mention that your a Glock Talk Forum member.

My E-Mail Address is: Randy@bulldogleathercompany.com

Thanks,
Randy
Bulldog Custom Gun Leather
www.bulldogleathercompany.com

Sponsor Showcase

Sponsor Showcase

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
randyc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:32   #2
ragu1macrider
Deceased

Send a message via AIM to ragu1macrider Send a message via Yahoo to ragu1macrider
Good luck Randy, I don't need anything at this moment, but I will keep you in mind for future purchases.
ragu1macrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 18:25   #3
mliebs8

I'm really glad to see the holsters are going to be in production again. I put alot of time and effort into making a holster that was affordable for everyone, without cutting corners on the quality. If your looking for a comfortable holster that won't break the bank, this is it.

Here are a couple of links for anyone that's not firmiliar with the product.
http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthre...hlight=mliebs8
http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthre...hlight=mliebs8

Last edited by mliebs8; 08-07-2009 at 05:24..
mliebs8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:13   #4
iRenegade

I recently received one of the last holsters that Mike made, and it is awesome! I'm glad to see that someone will continue this design, I find it perfectly crafted, very comfortable, and disappears while keeping the gun close to the body. I wear mine about 3-3:30 o'clock.
I think it's great that you are keeping it at the same price for GTers!
Best of luck, Randy!
iRenegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 19:02   #5
Esco

This makes me very happy. The holsters are really amazing in quality for their price.
Florida Glockers #2008
Esco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:11   #6
F2blica

Good luck Randy, I received one of Mike's last holsters a couple of months ago. It truly is a great, comfortable holster. I'm glad to hear you're "taking over" and will continue to make them. I showed mine to some of my shooting friends and each one of them was impressed and wanted to know where they could purchase one. They were pretty disappointed when I told them, at the moment, they were no longer available. I'll be glad to pass along the good news that they will be available soon. I, personally, don't need anything at the moment, but will keep you in mind for future purchases and definately refer others.

Mike, thanks again for making such a great holster and also finding someone to pass the torch to.
F2blica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 18:35   #7
Firefighter880

Hey Guys and Gals,

Just wanted to add my own two cents to this thread in order to help the new owner of Mike's equipment out, in case anyone is stuck on the edge trying to decide whether or not to order one of these holsters....

I have three of these holsters. Two for my G26, and one for my G19. I just received the one for my G19 a few days ago, truly probably the last holster, or darn close to it, that Mike himself made. These holsters are absolutely beautiful in both fit and finish. They are extremely comfortable and extremely well made. I've been thru several holsters, as I'm sure most people here have, but I constantly find myself only carrying in Mike's holsters.

I know that Mike has been talking with Randy and going over the specifics of his holsters, and I'm confident that once again, some quality well-made mliebs8-style holsters are going to be offered here.

Old 08-15-2009, 09:27   #8
randyc74

Update on Mike Lieble's Holsters

Hey guys thanks for the kind words and encouragement expressed on Glock Talk and received through e-mails. Yesterday, FEDEX delivered my holster cutting dies and the other supplies that Mike sent me. Iíve been hand cutting my leather, so those dies will sure help me speed the production once I actually start building Mikeís IWB holsters. I should be up, running and building these holsters within 2 weeks. I will keep you guys posted.

Thanks,
Randy

Old 08-15-2009, 12:40   #9
dongun

Good Luck Randy, I will Order When You Are Ready To Build Mikes Holsters.
I Think A Good Name For Mikes Holsters IS Mike L
MikeL 1
MikeL 2
MikeL P pocket
dongun
dongun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 14:12   #10
markieboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyc74 View Post
I should be up, running and building these holsters within 2 weeks. I will keep you guys posted.
Sounds great! Can't wait to order these holsters.
Old 08-20-2009, 17:59   #11
TcRoc
Phillies Fan !!

You can put me down for the new style for a G30 ,,love mine for my g26.
TcRoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 22:39   #12
copenhagen2001

pm sent
copenhagen2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:02   #13
randyc74

Copenhahen,

Thank you sir,

Your on the list for a holster for your Glock 26

Old 08-24-2009, 15:03   #14
copenhagen2001

Quote:
Copenhahen,

Thank you sir,

Your on the list for a holster for your Glock 26
YES!!!!! Thank you sir.....
Old 08-24-2009, 19:32   #15
randyc74

Update On Holsters

Hey Guys,
I've been working with Mike's designs and cutter dyes since Saturday. Certainly a bit of a learning curve when working with another holster maker's designs. But, I'm figureing it out and should be real close to my production goal startup date in another week or so. Before I turn these holsters loose on you guys, I want to make sure there right!

Can any of you guys with Mike's old and new holster designs please post photo's of the holsters with the belt straps unsnapped. I want to make sure I will have the straps mounted correctly.

Thanks for your help Guys!

Randy

Old 08-27-2009, 19:20   #16
copenhagen2001

what kind of pricing are we looking at?for both styles of I.W.B holsters,just curious.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:31   #17
randyc74

Quote:
Originally Posted by copenhagen2001 View Post
what kind of pricing are we looking at?for both styles of I.W.B holsters,just curious.
I plan to keeps Mike's pricing as long as the price of materials doesn't go through the roof. I hope to sell a good volume of holsters as Mike did before me. More holster orders equals better pricing for my customers. Once I'm rolling on these 2 IWB models, I will add them to my website. The website price will be considerbly highter then the price I'm selling these holsters for on Glock Talk. You Guys and Gals were good to Mike and I want to continue this great relationship with my Glock Talk customers. As soon as I'm ready to go with the new holsters, I will let you guys know.

The older style holster will remain at $35.00 shipped
The newer style holster will remain at $55.00 shipped

Glock Talk members will also recieve a 10% discount on any of the other holsters I offer on my website. www.bulldogleathercompany.com

Thanks and be safe!
Randy

Last edited by randyc74; 08-29-2009 at 06:16..
Old 08-29-2009, 02:00   #18
copenhagen2001

Quote:
I plan to keeps Mike's pricing as long as the price of materials doesn't go through the roof. I hope to sell a good volume of holsters as Mike did before me. More holster orders equals better pricing for my customers. Once I'm rolling on these 2 IWB models, I will add them to my website. The website price will considerbly highter then the price I'm selling these holsters for on Glock Talk. You Guys and Gals were good to Mike and I want to continue this great relationship with my Glock Talk customers. As soon as I'm ready to go with the new holsters, I will let you guys know.

The older style holster will remain at $35.00 shipped
The newer style holster will remain at $55.00 shipped

Glock Talk members will also recieve a 10% discount on any of the other holsters I offer on my website. www.bulldogleathercompany.com

Thanks and be safe!
Randy
thanks for the info,I cant wait till your ready.thanks again.
Old 08-31-2009, 20:43   #19
randyc74

I just made the first Mike designed holster for my Glock 23. As you can tell, I'm left handed and will welcome all orders for left handed holsters. The only changes I made on this holster are the use of Dot Durable Duty Snaps as opposed to the pull the dot snaps Mike had been using. I've been using these snaps on all of my IWB holsters and they hold extremly well and are a bit more user friendly then the pull the dot snaps. I finished this one in Satin Sheen which is a little less reflective then the acrilic finish Mike used. I may end up offering both the satin and acrilic finish anyways. I'm still working out some of the bugs in making the other (newer) design IWB holster. I hope to have a photo posted of that design later this week and plan on starting a new thread and taking orders next Monday. I had planned to start taking orders for these holsters this week. I just want to be sure the holsters are as perfect as they can be before I start making them for you guys. I'm not the greatest photographer, but here you go.

Sponsor Showcase

Randy

Last edited by randyc74; 09-01-2009 at 05:57..
Old 09-06-2009, 18:14   #20
glock19gunner

any chance I can get one of the holsters in the bottom picture made for a 4.25" 1911 Commander?
glock19gunner is offline   Reply With Quote