Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-10-2009, 19:57   #201
Armed Infidel
~ Old Warrior ~

Well I learned an important lesson from the OP... no, not to have lots of guns throughout the house but... have a spare pair of shorts handy in the bathroom!
Old 12-12-2009, 22:58   #202
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexters View Post
Sooooooo I was in a shootout at the clinic......I heard them coming and retrieved my baby glock from my bedpan where I have stashed it. Since the medication I am taking gives me the runs the bed pan was full. Would the Glock function when I needed it the most? I shook off the s##t onto the fan nearbyand then inserted the 30 round clip I had taped to my thigh. It went in smoothly.

The foot steps were getting closer. Who were these guys? The ones from my home invasion trying to finish the job? My girlfriend's ex, who was mad at me for taking her away from him? My girlfriend's sister; a Playboy bunny, who had the hots for me? My girlfriend; wanting her thong back?

The footsteps were coming closer when I realized my cell door was locked from the outside.
Fixed it for ya...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armed Infidel View Post
Well I learned an important lesson from the OP... no, not to have lots of guns throughout the house but... have a spare pair of shorts handy in the bathroom!
+1

They'll come in handy whether you were naked at the start of the shootout or not!

Randy
steveksux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:48   #203
RussP

Hmmmm, guess he isn't coming back.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 19:46   #204
MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
Hmmmm, guess he isn't coming back.
Ya think?
Old 01-07-2010, 11:43   #205
Beware Owner
NOT a victim.

He probably got in another shootout.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Beware Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:12   #206
stengun

Howdy,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beware Owner View Post
He probably got in another shootout.

I guess this one did not turn out so good for him.

Paul
stengun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:27   #207
Gallium
CLM Number 182
Charter Lifetime Member

The other one did not make the news either, but seriously, the TSA's death squads don't like word leaked that they got their asses kicked.

Gallium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 20:44   #208
stengun

Howdy,

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Drew View Post
The other one did not make the news either, but seriously, the TSA's death squads don't like word leaked that they got their asses kicked.

Too funny!

Will somebody please lock this thread!

Paul
Old 01-11-2010, 23:31   #209
jhmayhem

Before this thread is locked, I can't be the only one thoroughly disturbed that in this guy's hero shoot out fantasy, he chooses to be naked during the whole ordeal. I'm no psychologist, but one may think there may be some sort of sick underlying sexual meaning behind why he is nude mowing down bad guys with a sub-machine gun in this story.
jhmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:58   #210
RussP

Why would the thread be locked before your sexually focused post? If people follow you down that path, it just might be closed.

The OP is easily tracked on the web. He's in the 'entertainment/recording' business. Chase him down and send an email inviting him back.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 14:34   #211
Beware Owner
NOT a victim.

But clothed and no sub machine guns...

Old 01-12-2010, 16:08   #212
jhmayhem

You're right, some things are just better left unexplored.
jhmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 22:11   #213
krush777

This thread was awesome!!!!!
krush777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:23   #214
MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhmayhem View Post
Before this thread is locked, I can't be the only one thoroughly disturbed that in this guy's hero shoot out fantasy, he chooses to be naked during the whole ordeal. I'm no psychologist, but one may think there may be some sort of sick underlying sexual meaning behind why he is nude mowing down bad guys with a sub-machine gun in this story.
You mean you should be wearing clothes in a gunfight!...who knew???
Old 01-20-2010, 12:38   #215
cmspeedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhmayhem View Post
Good stuff - reminds me of the only time I ever fired while having my pants down. This is a true story, however.

I was fishing out of my kayak at a location near Baton Rouge called Alligator Bayou - early summer (gator mating season). I was paddling down a long man made canal about 20 feet across with marsh grass on either bank.

I really needed to piss, so I ran my yak up into the grass to stabilize it so I could get on my knees to piss over the side of my yak (I should have inspected my bathroom better).

I was kneeling taking a piss when I see some grass move about 3 feet in front of me. Next I heard a hiss and spotted a huge gator (at least 7 feet, but at the time I would have sworn he was 15 feet long) lying with his body about half above the water line - he had his mouth open and WAS NOT HAPPY I WAS THERE!!

He took an aggressive posture and was hissing - this was no joke!! It was mating season they had been pretty aggressive in the weeks leading up to this event.

With my pecker still in my left hand I slowly unholstered my G19 and without hesitation began firing shots about a foot to the side of the gator. He thankfully made a hasty retreat.

After I coaxed my pecker back out - I finished peeing and NEVER EVER stop in the marsh grass of Alligator Bayou (or any LA bayou) to relieve myself.

What a way to go - yanked overboard by your cock - close call, still have nightmares.

That season (last year) I had no less than 5 scary run ins with aggressive gators.
"It's not that the democrats are playing checkers, and the republicans are playing chess. No, it's that the republicans are playing chess, and the democrats are in the nurses' office because they glued their balls to their thighs." Jon Stewart
cmspeedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 13:02   #216
BicycleDay43
00 Buck dude

IBTL!!

This line mandatory to meet character quota.
BicycleDay43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 20:56   #217
bluelineman
Infidel كافر

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmspeedy View Post
Good stuff - reminds me of the only time I ever fired while having my pants down. This is a true story, however.

I was fishing out of my kayak at a location near Baton Rouge called Alligator Bayou - early summer (gator mating season). I was paddling down a long man made canal about 20 feet across with marsh grass on either bank.

I really needed to piss, so I ran my yak up into the grass to stabilize it so I could get on my knees to piss over the side of my yak (I should have inspected my bathroom better).

I was kneeling taking a piss when I see some grass move about 3 feet in front of me. Next I heard a hiss and spotted a huge gator (at least 7 feet, but at the time I would have sworn he was 15 feet long) lying with his body about half above the water line - he had his mouth open and WAS NOT HAPPY I WAS THERE!!

He took an aggressive posture and was hissing - this was no joke!! It was mating season they had been pretty aggressive in the weeks leading up to this event.

With my pecker still in my left hand I slowly unholstered my G19 and without hesitation began firing shots about a foot to the side of the gator. He thankfully made a hasty retreat.

After I coaxed my pecker back out - I finished peeing and NEVER EVER stop in the marsh grass of Alligator Bayou (or any LA bayou) to relieve myself.

What a way to go - yanked overboard by your cock - close call, still have nightmares.

That season (last year) I had no less than 5 scary run ins with aggressive gators.

"Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?" - Walid Shoebat, former PLO Terrorist
كافر Infidel لقد كان محمد شاذ جنسيا
bluelineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 20:24   #218
Beware Owner
NOT a victim.

I think this thread should live into infamy! I'm loving GT just about now. Let's burn a hole into someone's reputation, shall we?

Old 01-24-2010, 00:40   #219
stengun

Howdy,

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmspeedy View Post

This is almost as good as TicTock's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Paul
Old 01-24-2010, 11:02   #220
cmspeedy

Mines true!!! Eternally etched in my memory. One of those lessons I'll never forget.

Glad I could entertain!!
"It's not that the democrats are playing checkers, and the republicans are playing chess. No, it's that the republicans are playing chess, and the democrats are in the nurses' office because they glued their balls to their thighs." Jon Stewart
cmspeedy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breaking, entering, self defense, shoot outs, stories