Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-30-2009, 09:56   #26
Javelin
Silver Membership
Got Glock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon44 View Post
Maybe they build houses differently in Jamaica, but all the ones I have been in here in the US ( and I have been in a lot) you can't see out the front of your house and down the street while in the shower. And from his description sounds like his house os of the standard pattern, (bathroom in the hallway)

And since they parked on the street parallel to the house, the headlights would not have been shining on the house.

The cops arrive at the scene of a shootout and find him next to a mini mac 11 and don't cuff him? ( cuffing everyone until who is who is sorted out is pretty standard procedure.)

Then he claims he sits in the back of a squad car for over two hours ( at least, since by his own claim the incident began at or around 2:58 and it is dawn when he gets out of the back of the patrol car.) at the scene before being let out of the back of the car and walked over to an ambulance that apparently has been sitting on scene for over two hours?
See this is why we pay Dragoon the big bucks. He is naturally suspicious and finds the holes in the story which lead to the truth.

Disclaimer: This writer is not a lawyer. This product is meant for entertainment and fan or political fiction purposes only and writer accepts no liability. All material should be considered as infotainment only. Writer does not own any characters, topics or subject matter in this story. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is for entertainment only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading immediately and consult your physician.
Javelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:08   #27
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

I was going to leave this one and see if anyone picked up on it, but what the heck might as well post it.

Quote:
I have my windows boarded up for hurricane season.
incredible headlights that car had, even though they were "dim" according to the OP they were able to penetrate the boards over his windows even though they were not even shining directly on the house since the car was parked on the street parallel to his house.

I want me some of these "dim"lights for my vehicles.

On second thought, just give me the OP's X ray vision that allowed him to see thru he boards over the wndows and see out the front of his house and even down the street.

Last edited by Dragoon44; 08-30-2009 at 10:11..
Dragoon44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:10   #28
Joshhtn
Rastaman!

Great story... You should become a Fiction writer... Funny though, I can't find ANYTHING about it in the news (and I would certainly think THAT would make news).

When you take another persons life (or persons), whether it be in self defense or not, It is the ABSOLUTE last thing you would EVER want to talk about (especially online).

Good story though... I enjoyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Dude, you are ****ing banned.
Joshhtn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:24   #29
Gallium
CLM Number 182
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:
Maybe they build houses differently in Jamaica, but all the ones I have been in here in the US ( and I have been in a lot) you can't see out the front of your house and down the street while in the shower. And from his description sounds like his house os of the standard pattern, (bathroom in the hallway)

My house was built in 2004. The master bathroom is over the garage (entirely). From my bathroom windows I (hopefully obviously) see the driveway all the way out to the street, and the street in one direction from my driveway.

I don't know why you are attempting to paint me in a corner in defense of the OP.

At no point in this thread have I said "wow, awesome story, hope yer ok". All I've pointed out, is that it can run either way (true or bullhockeypie).

'Drew
Gallium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:26   #30
Lady Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
I have lived in a home that had the "warped" glass window in the shower. The warped style glass allowed light in, but no distinguishing features could be seen from the outside thereby keeping anyone from being able to see you naked.

Not saying this story isn't fiction, just providing a possible explanation for one of the things being questioned.

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:30   #31
UtahIrishman
BLR

One thing I'm wondering about he didn't mention them taking the Mac-10 and in fact posted pictures of it. Pictures could be prior to the incident of course...

I'm on the fence on this one.

But if I was in a shoot out I doubt I would even mention it here...legal complications and all.

----
UtahIrishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:38   #32
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Drew View Post
My house was built in 2004. The master bathroom is over the garage (entirely). From my bathroom windows I (hopefully obviously) see the driveway all the way out to the street, and the street in one direction from my driveway.

I don't know why you are attempting to paint me in a corner in defense of the OP.

At no point in this thread have I said "wow, awesome story, hope yer ok". All I've pointed out, is that it can run either way (true or bullhockeypie).

'Drew
Not trying to paint you into a corner, just quoted you because you were taking issue with the only other guy that seemed to see flaws in the story. and it is pretty obvious this is not a two story ouse. ( unless it has a kitchen in the second story.)

Quote:
They pull the second body i shot from his legs into the kitchen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
I have lived in a home that had the "warped" glass window in the shower. The warped style glass allowed light in, but no distinguishing features could be seen from the outside thereby keeping anyone from being able to see you naked.

Not saying this story isn't fiction, just providing a possible explanation for one of the things being questioned.
Was your bathroom window facing the front of the house? and if you noticed, he said the reason for him being unable to tell the make of the car was the shampoo and the blurred out window. ( I am guessing condensation) apparently the board over the window was not a problem.

Quote:
I have my windows boarded up for hurricane season.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:46   #33
Lady Glock

Quote:
Was your bathroom window facing the front of the house? and if you noticed, he said the reason for him being unable to tell the make of the car was the shampoo and the blurred out window. ( I am guessing condensation) apparently the board over the window was not a problem.

As a matter of fact, no. The window faced the back yard. I'm unsure why anyone would build a home with a bathroom window in the shower stall that would face the front/street...but I guess it's possible.

Your comments on this thread are definitely causing me to question the original story. Would be nice to see some sort of news article to back up the story.

Old 08-30-2009, 10:47   #34
Gallium
CLM Number 182
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:
Not trying to paint you into a corner, just quoted you because you were taking issue with the only other guy that seemed to see flaws in the story. and it is pretty obvious this is not a two story ouse. ( unless it has a kitchen in the second story.)

ok.

1. I aint taking issues or sides one way or another. Is the OP FOS? Possible.
Could his story be factual? Possible.

Being that we are both hurricane experts (you south of Mason-Dixie, me Jamaica) MOST FOLKS do not board up bathroom windows - especially the ones which are usually 1/4 the size of other house windows. Most bathroom windows I have seen on 1st floors are usually those 15" x 36" units, as as someone else said - frosted.

Either which way, I was planning to slowly tease more info out of the OP.

I think you scurred him away.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:48   #35
mista jc
Call it

No link or news article yet?

I don't believe this story.. in my town(California) three men were hired for murder because of money issues in a nice part of town, the invaders ran off while one was killed with a shotgun. Only one man was armed. Made the news the very next morning.

proud American

Springfield 1911 Loaded stainless/G19/G26/G23 Walther p22
mista jc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:52   #36
Cperez

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahIrishman View Post
One thing I'm wondering about he didn't mention them taking the Mac-10 and in fact posted pictures of it. Pictures could be prior to the incident of course...

I'm on the fence on this one.

But if I was in a shoot out I doubt I would even mention it here...legal complications and all.
I wondered the same, also been wondering when he had the time to take that camera phone looking shot of one of the intruders weapons "the fire" (AK-47)?

The Mac-11, with magnetically attached mags kinda set of an alarm on my end. Not that is is not a feasible set up.. but I'd like to think someone with that much presence of mind in terms of having firearms throughout their dwelling would have something a little more corrosion resistant in there bathroom. ( Im def probably over analyzing now too) Overall, the Ops alive.. thats whats matters most right...
Cperez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:53   #37
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
As a matter of fact, no. The window faced the back yard. I'm unsure why anyone would build a home with a bathroom window in the shower stall that would face the front/street...but I guess it's possible.

Your comments on this thread are definitely causing me to question the original story. Would be nice to see some sort of news article to back up the story.
I would not doubt but that a newspaper story inspired this one.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:57   #38
Lady Glock

Quote:
I would not doubt but that a newspaper story inspired this one.
Wonder if the OP will come back and provide more information or if we'll ever know the truth of this story

Old 08-30-2009, 11:28   #39
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

few more details.

Quote:
I peep around the corner and they are out of view.. I quickly and quietly slide across the hall to my room and crouch down with the my blacked out extended mac barrel lunging outside the doorway. Using the wall to hide my body.
clearly a one story dwelling and notice by is own words the bathroom is in a hallway across from his room.

Anybody have hallways in the front of their house containing a bathroom and bedrooms? There is no way the window of this bathroom is facing the front of the house where he could see someone parking in front of his house, frosted windows or boards aside.

Quote:
I know he can't see me. Too dark and I'm too low to notice
it's to dark for the guy to see him, but.....he can clearly see where he shoots the guy and even see's him clutching his throat.

Quote:
I let out three shots to the mans chest and neck area. He falls back and grabs his neck and drops the shotgun.
Quote:
Bang Bang.. two shots brings him down. chest and shoulder hit.
This dude is simply amazing, I have been in shootings in low light conditions and damned if I could tell where I hit them as soon as I shot.

and it doesn't stop there,

Quote:
My ears are ringing.
yet he can hear the sound of bullets tearing thru his door.

Quote:
I hear the return bullets tearing through the wood of my door
after all the shots fired in an enclosed space he can still hear heavy breathing, and even hear tires and gravel outside as they drive off.

Quote:
heavy breathing. I see a dark stain on my carpet passway from the man with the shotgun
I hear from outside tires and gravel drive off.
Simply amazing, frankly after shots fired in an enclosed space I was never able to hear much at all for a while.

There is only one explanation, he is a highly trained ninja!!
Old 08-30-2009, 12:20   #40
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

Ok, someone snapped a pic of the start of the incident.

Tactics and Training
Old 08-30-2009, 12:26   #41
TicTockTheGlock
Anthrax

Send a message via AIM to TicTockTheGlock
Well, Like I said..
I'm not a writer... and as stated here before; This was a while back ago since i last been on here.
I'm currently undergoing legal action. As for the time of the incident, I have a little alarm clock radio in the bathroom that i use for music. I just remember the looking at the time.
I have a little window with no curtains facing the road. The window is small and has a blurry effect to it so nobody can see details inside.
Everything that i stated has already been stated in my report and case.
As for a castle doctrine. Yes there is one.
The cops did take me down as stated in my story. and i didn't mention it but i was handcuffed with a heavy duty zip tie.

As for the aftermath. We were there for Hours. Daylight was out already for a while.I passed out at a certain point in time. I do not know when the ambulance arrived and I do not know how long i was in the squad car. I did not state 2 hours.
Give me a break. I'm not looking to be a hero. Just wanted to share. I'm blessed.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:28   #42
Gallium
CLM Number 182
Charter Lifetime Member

Nice Uzi, Drags.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:42   #43
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

Quote:
I'm currently undergoing legal action.
You are undergoing legal action and posting details on the internet?

OOOOK.

Quote:
I have a little window with no curtains facing the road. The window is small and has a blurry effect to it so nobody can see details inside.
And this window is in your bathroom, in a hallway, across from your bedroom, in the front of your house? you clearly stated you were in the shower shampooing wen you saw this.

And BTW, those windows work both ways, if you can't see details inside, you can't see details outside either.

Quote:
As for the aftermath. We were there for Hours. Daylight was out already for a while.I passed out at a certain point in time. I do not know when the ambulance arrived and I do not know how long i was in the squad car.
According to your OP, you were put in the squad car, then it was daylight, then you walked to the ambulance and passed out. now you are saying that you passed out in back of the squad car, and apparently the cops left you like that until daylight? hmmmmm, I would have thought they would have wanted to question you, and if you passed out I would have thought they would have called an ambulance immediately.

Since you are here, perhaps you can clear up a confusing point.

first you say.

Quote:
I hear
"Police.. Police!"
and a loud scuffle and take down.. bodys hitting the floor and weapons being drawn. Officers searching the house.
Who was being taken down? and whose bodies were hitting the floor?

Because you said you heard them leave in a car and that later the 4 bG's were caught at a hospital.

Quote:
They caught the 4 men at the hospital with different clothes on. One died. One seriously wounded..
Old 08-30-2009, 12:44   #44
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Drew View Post
Nice Uzi, Drags.

he has been confused about so many other details, I thought he might be confused about the gun as well.

Old 08-30-2009, 12:59   #45
lawman_77008
JBT

Somebody is living in a fantasy world. Ok "Ticktock", time to take your meds now.
Old 08-30-2009, 13:00   #46
bluelineman
Infidel كافر

Is there a news link to this? It would help clear some things up. What city/state at least?
bluelineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 13:02   #47
lawman_77008
JBT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTockTheGlock View Post
The word "Fire" that one of the gunmen yelled out is slang for AK47. that would of been interesting. They left it in my office.

If the bad guys left an AK at the scene, then what is "Ticktock" doing with a crime scene photo of it?

Last edited by lawman_77008; 08-30-2009 at 13:04..
lawman_77008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 13:18   #48
hokieglock
Proud Infidel

Wow, the internet is full of fun today. The OP can't post a link to his story and with Dragoon's insight this is massive BS. It was entertaining though.

Burt Gummer is my hero!
hokieglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 13:32   #49
Tango191

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTockTheGlock View Post
A little too real.
And whats funny is people always asked my why I needed so many guns.. Well, that's why. Spread throughout the house for what should never happen..
agreed, glad to hear your alight
Tango191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 14:24   #50
golls17
Lifetime Newbie

Originally Posted by k9medic View Post
Remember every day that you don't train or workout, a bad guy does.
Formerly gollbladder13
golls17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breaking, entering, self defense, shoot outs, stories