Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-19-2009, 13:48   #1
Glockster_James
Man W/ A Badge

Send a message via AIM to Glockster_James Send a message via Yahoo to Glockster_James
Any experiences w/ Kesselring Gun Shop, Inc.

Just like the title says, anyone have any experiences (good, bad, mixed, whatever) with Kesselring Gun Shop, Inc. in Burlington?

Just recently moved from Aberdeen to the Arlington/Marysville area so lookin for some new shoppin spots for toys. Plus I can get the Homeland Security discount there.

So whats everyones opinions on them? Thanks in advance.

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15
Glockster_James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:39   #2
Narc1911
Anchora Salutis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockster_James View Post
Just like the title says, anyone have any experiences (good, bad, mixed, whatever) with Kesselring Gun Shop, Inc. in Burlington?

Just recently moved from Aberdeen to the Arlington/Marysville area so lookin for some new shoppin spots for toys. Plus I can get the Homeland Security discount there.

So whats everyones opinions on them? Thanks in advance.
Yes, I have probably bought 10-15 guns from them. Excellent prices and selection. Some of the guys there are very stone-faced and not too smiley, making you think they are going to be rude, but they are always very helpful.

If you are LE talk to Gary or Michelle, they do all the LE sales (including individual officer).
Narc1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:03   #3
Glockster_James
Man W/ A Badge

Send a message via AIM to Glockster_James Send a message via Yahoo to Glockster_James
Thanks for the response. Good to hear they are pretty helpful. I know a few shops I've been to the people don't know squat about customer service...or firearms sadly enough.

I think Gary is the one I spoke to on the phone when I called to confirm that they do offer the discount and what all I needed to prove I was in security. So needless to say, probably be quite a few of us up there this summer for the discount.

I emailed many other manufactures about two weeks ago (S&W, Ruger, Remington, etc.) and everyone wrote back that they didn't offer any personal use discounts for LE, EMT, Security, anyone, like Glock does so sad to say everyone I work with is going only Glock for now until that change.

Old 07-01-2009, 19:45   #4
Narc1911
Anchora Salutis

Kesselrings usually even has LE pricing on guns that the manufacturer does not FYI.
Narc1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:55   #5
Glockster_James
Man W/ A Badge

Seriously? Sweet. I just found out I can get LE pricing down at LEEDs too. Now to just build up the bank accound to start purchasing everything again. LOL.

Old 08-19-2009, 20:29   #6
ACBMWM3

LEED is also a great place. I have purchased from them and there customer service is great!
ACBMWM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 18:50   #7
PlasticGuy

If Kesselring's feels you fall under the "Homeland Security" banner, they will pass on manufacturers' LE discounts to you. I've taken advantage of that more than once. They are an excellent shop, run by good people.

The selection on the floor is very good. That said, I don't think that what you see is more than 5% of what they have in back. They act as a major distributor. They also keep a large stock of LE weapons on hand for contracts. If you don't see what you want, be sure to ask if they have one in their warehouse. They probably do.
Old 08-28-2009, 00:25   #8
911Boss

I have nothing but good experiences with them.

You should get S&W at LEO prices as well.
911Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 13:08   #9
billyj571

Where is leeds?
billyj571 is offline   Reply With Quote